PDA

View Full Version : McCorkle's grand plan to find baddest man who ever lived

Soulbringer320
26-09-2011, 16:32
My random thoughts on several things
From: Sean McCorkle (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=stats.redirectUserToFighter&user=202871)
No sarcasm intended, people are being too hard on the guys that gassed out last night. The elevation in Denver is no joke, and it's not a coincidence that you saw guys gas much earlier than normal.
Speaking of, I took offense to Joe Rogan claiming that he doesn't remember ever seeing anyone as gassed in a fight as Ben Rothwell. I've gassed at least that bad multiple times in fights.
Steven Seagal creeps me the f--- out.
I'm not Joe Silva, but if I were the first thing I'd do is bring me back. Then this is what I'd do in a perfect world:
Assuming GSP beats Condit, and Nick Diaz beats Penn, have them fight each other ASAP. If Diaz loses to Penn, have GSP move up to 185 for a fight against a mid level guy as they did when Anderson moved up against Forrest Griffin.
In the meantime, let's hope Chael beats Stann so that we can have Anderson/Chael 2.
Assuming GSP and Anderson win all of of those fights, put together GSP/Silva for the biggest PPV fight in UFC history.
It's a win/win. If GSP beats Silva, he becomes and MMA god. If Silva beats GSP he can go back down and still own the 170lb division, and it just solidifies Silva as the GOAT.
While those fights are all happening, Jon Jones will run through Rashad and then maybe Machida or someone else. If Silva beats GSP make Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva for again maybe the biggest PPV fight in UFC history. If Anderson wins he becomes an MMA god. If he loses, he can go back down and dominate his natural weight class like GSP. If Jon Jones wins, he becomes the biggest star in the history of the UFC.
While all of that is going on, I assume Cain will beat Dos Santos, and then be matched up with the winner of Overeem and Brock. I can't imagine that Overeem will lose, so we end up with Cain vs Overeem. The winner of that, which should be Cain, then fights Jon Jones for the title of the baddest man who has ever lived not named Chuck Norris.
If you're stupid it's probably confusing so let's make it easier:

GSP vs Condit Win
GSP vs Diaz or 185'er if Diaz loses Win
GSP vs Anderson Silva Loss
Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen Win
Anderson Silva vs GSP Win
Anderson Silva vs Jon Jones Loss
Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans Win
Jon Jones vs Machida Win
Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva Win
Jon Jones vs winner of Cain/Overeem
Cain vs Dos Santos Win
Cain vs Overeem
Winner of Cain/Overeem vs Jon Jones

YoMarK
26-09-2011, 16:44
Hij heeft er duidelijk over nagedacht.
Het zou mooi zijn als het zo zou gaan gebeuren, al denk en hoop ik dat bepaalde uitslagen anders zullen gaan zijn. Cain gaat namelijk niet winnen van Dos Santos, en Dos Santos - Overeem is echt een droom matchup.

Mastenbroek
26-09-2011, 17:21
Als dit alles eens zou gebeuren dan heb ik heel veel zin in volgend jaar! alleen mag overeem wel winnen van mij dan.

Kemal
26-09-2011, 20:59
leuk lijstje zo ja!