PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar: I think of one more match in WWE,but I am a UFC fighter right now

Devilprince
11-10-2011, 23:19
Jon Robinson: What does it mean to you that you're being brought back to the ring in "WWE 12" as a legend?

Brock Lesnar: What does it mean to me? I think it's an honor to be back. You know, I never had any really true hard feelings for WWE. It just wasn't for me. I think during the time that I spent there, I dominated the show. I was probably one of the true athletes in the company and for them to have me back in the video game, I think there's some mutual respect between the both of us that says, "job well done" and "you are and were one of the great ones."

Jon Robinson: There are so many guys in the WWE right now that you never had a chance to wrestle. If you could come back and wrestle any guy at Wrestlemania who you've never previously had a match with, who would it be?

Brock Lesnar: Ironically it's probably the guy that walked out on me. The guy that took his ball and went home. A guy that I was supposed to face and I think that he was just plain downright scared to get in the ring with me because he was one of those guys that was on top and saw a huge threat in Brock Lesnar at the time. That's "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. I worked with everybody and anybody that was anybody there and if I came back, I think the guy that I would come back to fight is "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

Jon Robinson: There were so many rumors floating around last year about you possibly facing Undertaker at Mania. What would the match have been like?

Brock Lesnar: I was a true wrestler. I was a Division I National Champion. I came into the business wanting one thing and one thing only, and that was to be the champion, and I wasn't going to let anybody stand in my way. I think there was one guy that had a problem with that and that was Undertaker. If I were to have gotten in the ring with him I would have ripped his arm off and f---ing beat him with it.

Jon Robinson: Do you have any say over your character in WWE 12? How do you want him to play?

Brock Lesnar: I don't need a say in my character, my character is a badass, and that's who I am and that's who I'll always be -- the baddest man on the planet, Brock Lesnar. I don't have to have any say in anything. It is what it is. I'm one bad dude.

Jon Robinson: Do you have any regrets about leaving WWE?

Brock Lesnar: I don't have any regrets. If I had any regrets, it would have been that I wish I enjoyed my time there a little bit better. I'm not a very good yes man, and I'm not very easily controlled.

Jon Robinson: Do you ever think you will go back and have one last WWE match?

Brock Lesnar: I think I will. I think under the right circumstances I will. I think if Vince McMahon and I were able to sit down at the same dinner table and break some bread that we could come up with some kind of gameplan. At the end of the day, I'm an ultimate fighter. That's who I am and that's who I'll always be. I was an entertainer but at the end of the day, I'm still as real as it gets. I think a lot of things have to fall in the right places for something like that to happen.

Jon Robinson: What was your favorite WWE match that you were a part of? What made it so special?

Brock Lesnar: One match that really sticks out for me, there's a bunch of matches with all the guys that I worked with. For me, when I got in the ring, I approached it as being real, because I was a real character. I didn't have a gimmick name, I didn't have a gimmick finish. I was just thinking about this today, because I knew that I was preparing myself for an interview -- I put a lot of guys out of the ring because I was real. Looking back, I think that's what made me successful in the industry.

But looking back at one match, probably my most favorite match is the match that never happened. And that was the match that I was expecting to have with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. I was really looking forward to that match.

Jon Robinson: You had some recent health scares. How are you feeling these days?

Brock Lesnar: My health? This surgery saved my life, it saved my career. I can't believe that I accomplished what I did with this sickness that I had. All I can say is -- look out.

Brock Lesnar talks 'WWE 12,' The Undertaker, and a possible return to professional wrestling - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/7088494/brock-lesnar-talks-wwe-12-undertaker-possible-return-professional-wrestling?readmore=fullstory)

Kemal
11-10-2011, 23:26
Als Alistair met hem klaar is kan hij terug naar de WWE ;)

Biiyen
12-10-2011, 00:23
De WWE zal hem met open armen ontvangen, Vince zal de hele avond op tafel dansen van geluk als Brock terugkeert.

VivaLaStef
12-10-2011, 12:32
Met andere woorden: Ik ga er al van uit dat ik verlies van Alistair Overeem en geen kans meer maak in de UFC, dus ga ik maar terug naar de WWE

rollermanskunk
12-10-2011, 12:52
Op deze recente video van Brock lijkt het wel of die wel erg veel is afgevallen (waar is zijn nek gebleven?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJV6zlH3L8Q&feature=player_detailpage

Marchant
12-10-2011, 14:12
Met andere woorden: Ik ga er al van uit dat ik verlies van Alistair Overeem en geen kans meer maak in de UFC, dus ga ik maar terug naar de WWE

Dat zijn geen andere woorden maar jou woorden.

superstucie
12-10-2011, 23:13
als ik hem was zou ik niet eens denken aan de wwe,maar alleen maar denken aan ufc 140.

micha
12-10-2011, 23:32
ik denk dat dat ze Brock lesnar gaan neerzetten als The true American Hero vs Bad Guy Overeem.

Devilprince
13-10-2011, 10:27
Op deze recente video van Brock lijkt het wel of die wel erg veel is afgevallen (waar is zijn nek gebleven?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJV6zlH3L8Q&feature=player_detailpage

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2yo7ryt.jpg