PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Silva Not Happy With Ed Soares

basblue
03-11-2011, 07:50
By Chris Howie
MMANEWS.COM Staff Writer

After recent comments in the media by his manager Ed Soares regarding a potential bout with Chael Sonnen, Anderson Silva is not too happy about the way he is being represented in the USA.

Silva was a guest on a Brazilian TV show Tela Nitida and voiced his displeasure with his long time mouth piece:

“Unfortunately my manager is American, he speaks Portuguese but he is American. But I'm putting myself as a Brazilian... Whether you are in the UFC or not, when I’m outside my country i'm going to represent my country well and I think everyone has to position himself in the right way,” he said on Tela Nitida.

“His position was not good, was not cool, as a manager he needed to have a more professional attitude. He was not professional and I don't know why… I think it was not cool. But everyone knows what's best, he is a grown man and he is going to deal with the backlash of what he did.”

“First thing is that nobody can talk for me except myself. Second is that I don't have a contract with anybody, except with Nine9 and my sponsors, so anything can happen,” he said.

Kemal
03-11-2011, 08:07
Not happy is nog voorzichtig uitgedrukt als ik zo de tekst is lees..

Mr 1 Leg
03-11-2011, 08:21
Not happy is nog voorzichtig uitgedrukt als ik zo de tekst is lees..x2 zeker !!!!!!

cholitzu
03-11-2011, 09:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuRJJdn5ZZQ

basblue
03-11-2011, 10:29
Not happy is nog voorzichtig uitgedrukt als ik zo de tekst is lees..

Is die Ed Soares een belangrijk figuur? Anders moet Silva gewoon switchen. Of gooit hij dan zijn eigen ruiten in bij de ufc?
Ik heb geen idee hoeveel macht die managers hebben over vechters. Iemand?

goro
03-11-2011, 11:01
Is die Ed Soares een belangrijk figuur? Anders moet Silva gewoon switchen. Of gooit hij dan zijn eigen ruiten in bij de ufc?

Gewoon naar Golden Glory gaan!

appelsap
03-11-2011, 14:34

Dana en Souarez liggen elkaar niet zo god, dus de UFC zou bier geen problemen me moeten hebben..... Hoe minder managers hoe beter........