PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Randleman ill: 'I will fight to live'

Naj85
20-01-2012, 18:43
Source: twitter
Jan 20, 2012 10:52 AM EST
Just 16 hours ago former UFC*champion Kevin "The Monster"*Randleman reported that he has an undisclosed illness, via twitter.
Kevin Randleman
2 min after Dr. Office and I am trying to process wtf he told me. I saw some pieces on kids and cancer and realize I will fight to live.
Kevin Randleman
Just as I've always lived my life in its face. Never give up never surrender and never go easy into the goodnight. Semper fidelis
SwoleScience.com
what's going on champ
Kevin Randleman
have figure some things out , b 4 I say anything more. Someone got worse news than me today, so bright spot.
Kevin Randleman
Okay sorry I will explain. I thought I was a healthy Guy ready to fight again, well I'm not but it is fixable with time. Not dying soon
Stuart Howarth
wish I was in Vegas Kevin could do with a bit of training. Cancer is kicking my ass a little
Kevin Randleman
As for the cancer comment. I have a good friend Kevin hoyt a Vegas fireman he beat cancer and his slogan after was and is it ain't cancer.
Kevin Randleman
Dmn this twitter can get out of hand. Ill just stick to MMA shit and what I read in the MMA mags. Personal is out. Whew!
Read entire twitter...
Whatever the malady facing The Monster, the entire sport joins in trusting that this is what will happen to it:

Sadix
20-01-2012, 19:18
hopelijk niet van de roids.......

beetje jammer deze reactie.

hoop dat randleman er boven op komt. Toch 1 van de pioniers van het MMA. Zijn suplexe met fedor is een onvergetelijk moment!

punch
20-01-2012, 19:18
Helaas toch altijd een beetje pechvogel geweest

Naj85
20-01-2012, 20:08
Helaas toch altijd een beetje pechvogel geweest
helaas wel ja.. deze kennen we nog allemaal wel
hopelijk wordt hij snel beter

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_y55ILMm6kSI/RzNQLT5dJ5I/AAAAAAAAA9c/8ZDdsO1EL2s/s400/Kevin+Randleman+Staph+Recovery2.jpg

Kemal
20-01-2012, 20:10
dat zag er ook uit hé.. #nasty

K-1sunstarr
20-01-2012, 23:22
:o Dat meen je niet, ziet erg smerig uit.
Kan mij nog herineren tijdens een interview van Kevin, hij had het namelijk over dat men zich niet wassen voordat men gaat trainen, dit heb ik opgelopen doordat jullie << piep, piep, piep >> gasten niet douchen!!!:hugegrin:

The Bulldog
21-01-2012, 01:13
dat is altijd klote nieuws....

hoop voor hem dat ie geneest en snel ....

Devilprince
21-01-2012, 01:17
helaas wel ja.. deze kennen we nog allemaal wel
hopelijk wordt hij snel beter

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_y55ILMm6kSI/RzNQLT5dJ5I/AAAAAAAAA9c/8ZDdsO1EL2s/s400/Kevin+Randleman+Staph+Recovery2.jpg

door wat kwam dat?

Naj85
21-01-2012, 01:57
door wat kwam dat?
You know they can't close that up. They can’t sew it closed. So everyday my girl or my home nurse, they have to give me IV’s. I have a pick line in my arm. I’ve been going through this for two years now. It’s the same infection that keeps coming back every time I start training and start feeling good. I get up around 220 lbs. and start lifting and benching the same weights that I was lifting when I was feeling well and training good and fighting good. Then every time I seem to hit a brick wall that is known as a staph infection because somebody is nasty and dirty. I’m sorry but it is very simple, people should not go to practice in the clothes they wore all day and you don’t go to practice wearing the same clothes you had on after working in the yard all day that are full of dirty parasites. It’s very frustrating for me because all I love to do is train and every time I’m starting to train good someone’s nasty ass infects me.

Sommige mensen wassen blijkbaar hun vieze reten niet

Naj85
21-01-2012, 02:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_7T0hwGP0c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

FOCUS
21-01-2012, 13:07
zwaar klote dit
hoop dat ie er boven op komt