PDA

View Full Version : Jason Mayhem Miller Wants a Fight, Tells Fans To Tweet Dana White

Kemal
08-02-2012, 07:41
Jason "Mayhem" Miller wants to get back inside the Octagon, and he's hoping his fans can help him.

Miller said on The MMA Hour that he's ready to return to the UFC following his loss to Michael Bisping at December's Ultimate Fighter Finale. And he said he believes his fans could help him get into the Octagon by pressuring UFC President Dana White to book him for another fight.

"You guys tweet Dana that you want to see me fight," Miller said. "I want to fight as soon as possible. So the more pressure that anybody who wants to see me fight, the more pressure they put on the brass, well, guess what? I'll fight sooner."

White was extremely critical of Miller's performance in his loss to Bisping, to the point that some fans wondered if White would cut Miller. Miller said, however, that the UFC has indicated to him that he'll be given another fight.

"I've gotten a head nod, but nothing official," Miller said.

Miller didn't name any particular opponent or any particular event he'd like next.

"Whenever -- I'll fight next weekend," Miller said. "I'm sick of sitting on the couch," he said. "I'm a fighter. I need to fight."

superfreak
08-02-2012, 11:01
Gewoon een low profile fighter tegenover zetten of anders Cung Le(vecht hij nog??).

Conditie moet wel een stuk beter zijn.

XanaduNL
08-02-2012, 11:07
Hij verdient zeker nog een kans.

Pansier
08-02-2012, 11:21
Hij verdient zeker nog een kans.

x2

Groundfighting
08-02-2012, 23:57
Ben een groot fan van Miller! Hopen dat het hem volgende keer beter afgaat en dat hij flink aan z'n standup gewerkt heeft.

War Miller!

SpelPlan
09-02-2012, 02:13
Miller verdient zeker nog een gevecht. Daarnaast is hij ook zwaar populair en dus marketable als een gek dus dat komt wel goed.

Redwhitewarrior
09-02-2012, 11:26
Zal Dana leuk vinden

Mule-Kick
09-02-2012, 11:33
Champ zal wij wss nooit worden maar hij heeft toch redelijke naamsbekendheid dus zou raar zijn als UFC dit niet uit zou buiten. Weet echter niet wat voor contract hij heeft met UFC?

lukashenko
09-02-2012, 13:35
ik vind van niet het zag er wel belachelijk slecht uit DE grote kans die die heb gehad
want tuf coach worden een mooiere opening is er niet voor de ufc
bisping heeft hem een bully beatdown gegeven denk dat miller gelijk met die show kandooorgaan

The Bulldog
09-02-2012, 13:39
hahaha typisch gevalletje van hoog van de toren blazen.....en niet waar maken ....tja daar kan Dana White niet zo goed tegenm..hahahaha