Ryan Bader def. Quinton Jackson via unanimous decision
Mark Hunt def. Cheick Kongo via first-round TKO
Jake Shields def. Yoshihiro Akiyama via unanimous decision
Tim Boetsch def. Yushin Okami via third-round TKO
Hatsu Hioki def. Bart Palaszewski via unanimous decision
Anthony Pettis def. Joe Lauzon via first-round KO

Undercard
Takanori Gomi def. Eiji Mitsuoka via second-round TKO
Vaughan Lee def. Norifumi Yamamoto via submission (armbar)
Riki Fukuda def. Steve Cantwell via unanimous decision
Chris Cariaso def. Takeya Mizugaki by unanimous decision
Issei Tamura def. Tiequan Zhang via second-round KO

Kemal
26-02-2012, 09:01
Vaughan Lee Submits Kid Yamamoto

Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto is one of the most popular fighters in the history of Japanese mixed martial arts, but at UFC 144 he was beaten in his homeland by Vaughan Lee.

It was a sensational fight that lasted just four minutes, 29 seconds: Yamamoto looked like the Kid of old at times, throwing hard power punches and moving around the Octagon quickly. But Lee did a great job of blocking most of Yamamoto's bombs, and once the fight went to the ground it was Lee's time to shine.

Lee initially tried to submit Yamamoto with a triangle choke, but when he couldn't lock that up, he beautifully transitioned into an arm bar that forced Yamamoto to tap.

"It's a dream come true," Lee said. "Being in the UFC is a dream come true. Fighting in Japan, fighting one of my favorite fighters of all time, Kid Yamamoto, a legend, I'm just the happiest person in the world right now."

The win improves Lee's record to 12-7-1. Yamamoto falls to 18-7-1, and he has now lost five of his last six. Yamamoto is one of the all-time greats, but he may be just about done.

"All I can say is I am disappointed," Yamamoto said. "I really, really wanted to win in Japan."

Kemal
26-02-2012, 09:02
Takanori Gomi Comes Back, Finishes Eiji Mitsuoka

Takanori Gomi's return to Japan was successful: The former Pride lightweight champion beat Eiji Mitsuoka by second-round TKO at UFC 144.

But it wasn't easy, as Mitsuoka almost beat Gomi in the first round before Gomi finished him in the second.

Gomi landed a couple of big knees to the body in the first round and looked good early on, but Mitsuoka clipped Gomi and knocked him down at the end of the round, then sunk in a mounted triangle choke and nearly forced Gomi to tap. Gomi managed to survive the first round, but just barely.

The second round, however, was all Gomi. When Mitsuoka went for a single-leg takedown, Gomi began pummeling him with punches, and although no individual punch was particularly powerful, Gomi stayed in a dominant position and battered Mitsuoka over and over and over again, and eventually the referee had no choice but to step in and stop the fight.

Gomi isn't the same fighter he once was -- he's no longer among the best lightweights in the world -- but he can still hit hard. And he hit Mitsuoka hard enough to earn a victory in his return to his homeland.

Kemal
26-02-2012, 09:04
Anthony Pettis Knocks Out Joe Lauzon

Anthony Pettis is the man who delivered the greatest kick in MMA history, and on Saturday night he added another highlight-reel kick to his resume: Pettis delivered a sensational head kick to knock Joe Lauzon out at UFC 144.
Pettis landed a picture-perfect kick to the jaw of Lauzon to knock him down, then landed a couple of punches to the face on the ground to finish it before the referee could jump in.

The fight lasted just 1 minute, 21 seconds.

"I feel awesome," he said. "I'm the best in the lightweight division. I'm going to come for my title shot."

Pettis threw hard kicks from the get-go, landing right from the start. Although Lauzon landed a couple of punches of his own, it was Pettis who was in control in the early going, and afterward Pettis said he wants the winner of the Frankie Edgar vs. Ben Henderson fight next.

"Hopefully whoever comes out tonight, I get the winner," Pettis said.

Kemal
26-02-2012, 09:05
Hatsu Hioki Beats Bart Palaszewski

Hatsu Hioki went back home to Japan and turned in a great performance on Saturday night at UFC 144, beating Bart Palaszewski in a one-sided unanimous decision.

The judges scored it 30-27, 29-28 and 29-28 for Hioki, and it easily could have been more one-sided than that. The victory improved Hioki to 2-0 in the UFC, and after that impressive performance, he may be next in line for featherweight champion Jose Aldo.

"I think I really showed what I trained for," Hioki said.

Hioki dropped Palaszewski with a hard jab just a few seconds into the first round and took control in the stand-up, although when Hioki went for a takedown Palaszewski briefly attempted a guillotine. However, Hioki had little trouble pulling free and then getting on top of Palaszewski in side control. Hioki went to town with ground and pound, and when Palaszewski finally bucked him off, Hioki then nearly finished the fight with an arm bar. Palaszewski survived the first round, but it was a dominant round for Hioki -- I scored it 10-8.

The second round was much better for Palaszewski, who started landing leg kicks and punching more effectively. It was a close and mostly even round, and a round in which Palaszewski had to feel much better about his chances.

At the start of the third Hioki clinched and threw Palaszewski to the ground, getting on top of him and then transitioning into side control. When Palaszewski bucked Hioki off, Hioki took his back and remained there for the rest of the round. It was an easy win for Hioki.

Kemal
26-02-2012, 09:06
Tim Boetsch Stuns Yushin Okami in Dramatic Comeback

Yushin Okami dominated Tim Boetsch for two rounds at UFC 144 on Saturday night. Unfortunately for Okami, it was a three-round fight. In the third, Boetsch delivered a stunning turnaround and pummeled Okami with punches, finishing him on the ground for a dramatic third-round TKO.

It was one of the great comeback performances in MMA history, as Boetsch had been completely destroyed for 10 minutes only to win the fight in the third round.

It only took Boetsch 54 seconds in the third round to finish the fight.

"I knew less than a knockout or finish would win that fight for me," Boetsch said afterward. "Yushin was beating me up for two rounds. But my heart was in it, I knew I could take him out if I just stuck with what I train to do. You see what happens if you do what you train to do."

Okami landed a hard jab in the early first round and as that continued to work, Okami continued to go back to it. The first round was all standing up, and it was all Okami: He landed repeated hard punches that Boetsch couldn't answer, and by the end of the round Boetsch had cuts on both cheeks.

At the start of the second round Okami continued to batter Boetsch standing. Eventually Okami went in for a takedown and as they went to the ground Boetsch attempted a guillotine choke, but once Okami pulled his head free he was in a dominant position, and he transitioned to full mount, where he finished the round. It was another clear round for Okami.

And then came the third round, in which Boetsch came out on the attack, landed hard punches that had Okami on the run, and then chased Okami down to land more punches, knock him down and finish him off on the ground. It was a brilliant comeback to cap off a great fight.

Kemal
26-02-2012, 09:07
Jake Shields Beats Yoshihiro Akiyama

Jake Shields won a hard-fought unanimous decision over Yoshihiro Akiyama at UFC 144, getting stronger as the fight went on and ending up victorious after 15 minutes.

All three judges scored it 30-27 for Shields, but it was closer than those scores suggest: Akiyama easily could have won the first or second rounds, although Shields definitely won the third.

The win snaps a two-fight losing streak for Shields, and it's the latest blow to Akiyama, who just hasn't been successful in the UFC.

Early in the first round Akiyama showed off outstanding takedown defense when Shields shot on him, and late in the first round Akiyama showed off textbook-perfect judo to trip Shields and put him down. Shields was the more active striker in the first round, but Akiyama's grappling was superior.

The second round was more of the same: In the striking Shields was more active but Akiyama was more effective, and in the grappling Akiyama shrugged off all of Shields' takedown attempts and secured a beautiful judo throw of his own.

The third round was by far the best for Shields: He finally took Akiyama down and did it twice, and he ended up taking Akiyama's back late in the third round and attempting a rear-naked choke, although he ran out of time before he could finish it. But Shields didn't need to finish the fight: He won every round, according to all three judges.

Kemal
26-02-2012, 09:08
Mark Hunt Knocks Out Cheick Kongo

Mark Hunt has done it again: The former K-1 champion returned to Japan at UFC 144 and knocked out Cheick Kongo in the first round.

Hunt didn't do much in the first couple minutes of the fight, but the one thing Hunt can always do is hit really, really hard, and that's just what he did against Kongo: Hunt dropped Kongo with a left hand to the chin, then allowed Kongo to get back up but continued stalking him, landed more punches to knock Kongo down, and then jumped on him and finished him off on the ground.

The official time of referee Herb Dean's stoppage was 2 minutes, 11 seconds.

Hunt is now, amazingly, on a three-fight winning streak in the UFC heavyweight division. When Hunt signed with the UFC in 2010, most people thought he was washed up and had no business inside the Octagon. But he has rededicated himself to MMA and is looking impressive.

Hunt is still a long way from the top of the heavyweight division, but it's going to be exciting to see what he can do next.

Kemal
26-02-2012, 09:09
Ryan Bader Dismantles Rampage Jackson

Rampage Jackson came in five pounds overweight and looked doughy at Friday's weigh-ins, and Saturday night he looked even worse: Ryan Bader easily beat Jackson by unanimous decision at UFC 144.

It was the worst Rampage has looked in a long, long time: He didn't get blown out the way he did in his last fight, a loss to Jon Jones, but at least in that fight he appeared to be in shape and ready to go. This time he just didn't have anything in him, and Bader dominated him.

All three judges scored it 30-27 for Bader.

Bader looked good in the first round, getting the better of the stand-up exchanges and controlling Jackson in the clinch. Jackson looked tentative and tired, and Bader looked confident.

At the start of the second Bader looked good as well, although Jackson turned things around with a big slam, picking Bader up and dropping him head-first on the ground. But Bader recovered nicely, took Jackson down and got on top of him on the ground. From there Bader dominated the rest of the round, and although Jackson's slam was the most dramatic thing that happened in the second round, it was another round for Bader.

In the third round Bader executed a beautiful takedown into side control and dominated the fight on the ground, grinding out an easy decision.

Kemal
26-02-2012, 09:10
Ben Henderson Beats Frankie Edgar

The UFC has a new lightweight champion. Ben Henderson defeated Frankie Edgar by unanimous decision in the main event at UFC 144, taking the lightweight belt.
It was a tremendous performance by Henderson, who came in with a great game plan heavy on kicks to the body and executed that game plan well. Henderson showed he was bigger and stronger than Edgar and showed that he had more than enough gas to last 25 minutes with the champion.

Two judges scored it 49-46 and one scored it 48-47. And now the UFC belt is around Henderson's waist.

Things got interesting early as Edgar caught a Henderson kick and held him by one foot in a takedown attempt, only to have Henderson throw a head kick with his other foot. Henderson kept throwing kicks throughout the first round, and Edgar threw a few as well. Edgar also moved in and out with punches, but a Henderson punch gave Edgar a black eye. Edgar got the better of the brief grappling exchanges, but Henderson got the better of the striking.

More fast-paced striking exchanges ensued in the second round, with Edgar catching more Henderson kicks and Edgar also taking Henderson down a couple of times. Edgar's takedown late in the second round appeared to have Henderson in trouble, but Henderson completely changed things with an upkick to Edgar's nose, followed by a choke attempt. Henderson probably took the round because of what he did in the final seconds.

Henderson continued hurting Edgar with strikes in the third round, but Edgar wouldn't quit and kept on attacking, and he took Henderson down at the end of the round. Henderson probably won the third round, but it was close.

Midway through the fourth round Henderson had Edgar in his guard and attempted a guillotine choke, and although he wasn't able to finish it, Henderson controlled the fourth and appeared to be taking control of the fight.

In the fifth round Henderson hammered away at the bloodied and bruised face of Edgar, and although Edgar wouldn't quit, it was clear in the end who had won: Henderson fought like a champion.

Kemal
26-02-2012, 09:11
Ben Henderson Beats Frankie Edgar

The UFC has a new lightweight champion.

Ben Henderson defeated Frankie Edgar by unanimous decision in the main event at UFC 144, taking the lightweight belt.It was a tremendous performance by Henderson, who came in with a great game plan heavy on kicks to the body and executed that game plan well.

Henderson showed he was bigger and stronger than Edgar and showed that he had more than enough gas to last 25 minutes with the champion.Two judges scored it 49-46 and one scored it 48-47. And now the UFC belt is around Henderson's waist.Things got interesting early as Edgar caught a Henderson kick and held him by one foot in a takedown attempt, only to have Henderson throw a head kick with his other foot.

Henderson kept throwing kicks throughout the first round, and Edgar threw a few as well. Edgar also moved in and out with punches, but a Henderson punch gave Edgar a black eye. Edgar got the better of the brief grappling exchanges, but Henderson got the better of the striking.More fast-paced striking exchanges ensued in the second round, with Edgar catching more Henderson kicks and Edgar also taking Henderson down a couple of times.

Edgar's takedown late in the second round appeared to have Henderson in trouble, but Henderson completely changed things with an upkick to Edgar's nose, followed by a choke attempt. Henderson probably took the round because of what he did in the final seconds.Henderson continued hurting Edgar with strikes in the third round, but Edgar wouldn't quit and kept on attacking, and he took Henderson down at the end of the round.

Henderson probably won the third round, but it was close.Midway through the fourth round Henderson had Edgar in his guard and attempted a guillotine choke, and although he wasn't able to finish it, Henderson controlled the fourth and appeared to be taking control of the fight.

In the fifth round Henderson hammered away at the bloodied and bruised face of Edgar, and although Edgar wouldn't quit, it was clear in the end who had won: Henderson fought like a champion.

Kemal
26-02-2012, 09:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6upj41oagk&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
26-02-2012, 09:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlNxlMMsd0g&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
26-02-2012, 10:01
UFC 144 Bonuses: Edgar vs. Henderson Is Fight of Night

Ben Henderson, Frankie Edgar, Anthony Pettis and Vaughan Lee received the UFC’s post-fight honors for their performances Saturday at UFC 144 in Japan.
The four will take home an extra $65,000 for their work at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama.

The main event between Edgar and Henderson lived up to the hype with the two tireless lightweights pushing the pace through five close rounds. In the end, Henderson won unanimously on scores of 49-46, 49-46 and 48-47 to claim the 155-pound belt.

On a card with a handful of devastating knockout finishes, final WEC champion Pettis took the Knockout of the Night nod with his head kick knockdown followed by punches to dispatch of Joe Lauzon in 81 seconds.

More importantly, Pettis could have a bigger prize heading his way thanks to the knockout win. Pettis could be next in line for a title shot against Henderson.

"I think he's going to get it," UFC president Dana White said at the post-fight presser.

In the only submission on the card, Lee tapped out Norifumi "KID" Yamamoto with an armbar with 31 seconds left in the first round. Lee, a fighter based out of England, earned his first UFC win and became the first man to submit Yamamoto in his 11-year career.

Note: Despite losing the decision, Takeya Mizugaki was paid his win bonus. UFC brass felt he deserved the win.

Kemal
26-02-2012, 10:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ToSfHg3h0fg

Kemal
26-02-2012, 10:43
Anthony Pettis Could be First Challenger for New Champ Ben Henderson

In 2010, Ben Henderson and Anthony Pettis fought for the WEC gold and produced what many ranked as the best fight of the year. After 14 months, a sequel might be finally be in the works, but this one for the most prestigious belt in the sport.

After Henderson captured the UFC lightweight championship and Pettis scored a highlight reel knockout of his own at UFC 144, the duo might be on a collision course. Pettis immediately campaigned for the title shot, and when asked if Pettis' victory would net him a chance to face Henderson, UFC president Dana White indicated that it would.

"I think he's going to get it," White said. White later backtracked a bit and acknowledged he'd have to think about it, but given their past history and the fact that they're on the same fight schedule, it seems likely that the pairing will be made.

Pettis vaulted himself into the title picture after stopping Joe Lauzon in just 81 seconds, cracking Lauzon with a left high kick and then finishing him with a few ground strikes. Seconds afterward, Pettis mimicked putting a belt around his waist and said he was the No. 1 contender. A few hours later, Henderson earned a unanimous decision over Edgar to wrest the belt away from him.

"I’m the last guy to beat him so it makes sense for us to have a rematch," Pettis said. "I’m the last guy to beat him in the WEC, took his belt there, and it looks like I’m bound to do it again."

The December 2010 bout between them is best remembered for Pettis' brilliant "Showtime Kick" in the final seconds of the fifth and final round. The move, in which he launched himself off the cage and kicked Henderson, flooring him, helped seal the win in a hard-fought decision. That made Pettis the final WEC champ and was supposed to earn him a UFC title shot, but instead, an Edgar vs. Gray Maynard fight went to a draw, necessitating a rematch. Instead of waiting, Pettis fought and lost to Clay Guida. But now he's won two straight, and the most recent one in dramatic fashion to put himself in position to fight for the belt again.

As for the champ, Henderson said he had no opponent preference for his first title defense, though in the past he has said that he expected to face Pettis sometime in the near future.

"It really doesn't matter to me," he said. "I want to defend it however many times Anderson Silva defends his, plus 1. So whoever it happens to be, whether it's Frankie again, I'm down for that. Anthony Pettis, I see you doing big things and making waves. Great fighter, very spectacular. It happens to be Anthony, so be it. Whoever it is, I'm OK with it. I believe there’s a long list of guys. Nate [Diaz], Jim [Miller], Frankie, Anthony. Let’s do it. Let's do every single one of them."

But as far as Pettis is concerned, there's only one choice.

"You're looking at him. I'm the No. 1 contender," he said during a post-fight interview on FUEL TV.

Kemal
26-02-2012, 10:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gtu5S-cleY&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
26-02-2012, 11:00
Jake Shields Happy With Win, But Gives Himself 'So-So' Performance Grade

Jake Shields got back on the winning track with a hard-fought win over new welterweight Yoshihiro Akiyama. Shields tells MMA Fighting just how much the pressure got to him before this fight, makes the case for Akiyama as a legitimate contender at 170 pounds and why he gives his performance a lukewarm grade.

http://assets.mmafighting.vid.io/8989e323f076e1816d37f5b1f5e38761.mp4

Kemal
26-02-2012, 11:02
Vaughan Lee Living 'Dream Come True' With Win Over Kid Yamamoto

British bantamweight Vaughan Lee spoke to MMA Fighting about his 'dream come true' win over Norifumi Yamamoto, how he applied the finishing submission, whether he was rocked earlier in the fight and why he didn't want to over commit when he had Yamamoto hurt.

http://assets.mmafighting.vid.io/c15291d5fd59f28434b8630c140b4fbc.mp4

Kemal
26-02-2012, 11:03
Rampage Jackson Says He Won't Retire, Injury Affected Him in Loss

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson campaigned for a role at UFC 144, a wish that was granted by UFC president Dana White. But the voyage was ill fated. Jackson lost in a fairly lopsided unanimous decision to Ryan Bader, a defeat that he says was in part caused by a knee injury suffered in training camp.

Jackson said he hurt himself wrestling during his preparation, but that he decided to stay in the fight because of his desire to fight in front of the Japanese fans again. He also added that the injury was re-aggravated during a Bader slam during the bout.

"If I’m going to be critically honest, I’m not surprised I lost the fight," he said, acknowledging that his doctors told him not to compete. Jackson didn't specify the exact injury he endured, but said that it would not require surgery.

During fight week, speculation grew that Jackson would announce his retirement win or lose after the bout. Perhaps it was his wistful attitude or reflective state during the days leading up to UFC 144 that led to those assumptions, but Jackson shot them down, denying that he would hang up his gloves despite falling into the first two-fight losing streak of his career.

The 33-year-old said that his performance in training prior to the knee injury proved to himself that he was still capable of performing at a world-class level, and implied that he'll rehabilitate his injury and rededicate himself to training.

"I know what I can do if I come in 100 percent, so I think I got a lot of years left," he said. I’m ready to put on more shows. I heal up fast. I’m like a werewolf. I wasn’t even supposed to fight here. I heal up fast, so I’ll be back real soon."

According to FIghtMetric, Bader out-struck Jackson 109-30 during the course of the three-round bout, and he also scored four takedowns compared to one for Jackson.

With the loss, Jackson fell to 32-10.

Kemal
26-02-2012, 11:04
Hatsu Hioki Wants Another Fight Before Facing Jose Aldo

Hatsu Hioki talked to MMA Fighting about his hard fought win at UFC 144 over Bart Palaszewski, whether he felt pressure to perform fighting in Japan and why he believes he isn't ready yet for a title shot at UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo.

http://assets.mmafighting.vid.io/7de711844f2874b0c8bb02d256201730.mp4

Kemal
26-02-2012, 11:05
Dana White Believes Frankie Edgar Beat Benson Henderson at UFC 144

Watch below as UFC president Dana White talks about why he thinks Frankie Edgar deserved to beat Benson Henderson at UFC 144, what's next for both fighters, Rampage Jackson's performance, Mark Hunt's improbable UFC run, and more.

http://assets.mmafighting.vid.io/38a289debc4d3c43f28bb3d56bd7dd8b.mp4

Kemal
26-02-2012, 11:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuKpedv_ny4&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
26-02-2012, 11:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5jPmNltxc4&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
26-02-2012, 11:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KFEXL8buf2w

Kemal
26-02-2012, 18:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w0Vjs2lDuG4

Kemal
26-02-2012, 18:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru89cUZCamo&feature=player_detailpage

Er staat 143, maar dat is uiteraard verkeerd, moet zijn 144 ;)

Kemal
26-02-2012, 21:09
Time for Ben Henderson vs. Anthony Pettis Rematch

When Anthony Pettis unveiled his famous "Showtime Kick" to seal a victory over Ben Henderson for the World Extreme Cagefighting lightweight title in 2010, we knew we had witnessed a great fight.
As it turns out, the fight was even greater than we realized.

At the time, we knew Pettis vs. Henderson was wildly entertaining, but we didn't know just how good those two guys were. The WEC's lightweight division was widely regarded as second-rate, and few MMA fans thought the lightweights in the WEC could compete at the upper levels of the UFC. Now we know better, as Henderson just beat Frankie Edgar for the UFC lightweight belt at UFC 144, and Pettis got the pay-per-view show started with a sensational knockout of Joe Lauzon.

Now it's time to book a Henderson-Pettis rematch for the UFC lightweight title.

Some will say Pettis doesn't deserve a UFC lightweight title shot because he was already declared the No. 1 contender once before, and lost that status when he lost to Clay Guida. But Pettis got a bad break when he didn't get the title shot that was promised to him upon his entry to the UFC, and there's no better time than now to rectify that.

UFC President Dana White said after Saturday night's fights that he plans to give Pettis the first crack at Henderson's belt, and I believe that's the right call. The first Pettis-Henderson bout was sensational, and if we get 25 more minutes of that kind of action, no fan will complain.

The rapidly changing face of the UFC lightweight division could be perilous for the promotion, as neither Henderson nor Pettis has proven to be a pay-per-view draw. I'd love to see the UFC put the Henderson-Pettis title fight on FOX in August, as a way to give major exposure to its two young lightweights who have the potential to develop into stars, but Henderson-Pettis 2 is a fight that's certainly worthy of pay-per-view. This fight is going to be great.

BvdB
26-02-2012, 21:52
Ik heb echt van ufc 144 genoten. Mooie Ko's, comebacks, een vet main-event en wat een top publiek! Ik lees hier weleens dat de ufc vaker terug moet naar Rio (waar als iemand zwaar ko gaat nog uitgefloten wordt.) maar laten ze maar vaker terug gaan naar Japan. Wat een respect voor de vechters.

stevie_wondah
26-02-2012, 22:03
Jammer van Rampage. Hoop dat hij sterker terug komt!

Asura
26-02-2012, 22:14
Mark Hunt Knocks Out Cheick Kongo

Mark Hunt has done it again: The former K-1 champion returned to Japan at UFC 144 and knocked out Cheick Kongo in the first round.

Hunt didn't do much in the first couple minutes of the fight, but the one thing Hunt can always do is hit really, really hard, and that's just what he did against Kongo: Hunt dropped Kongo with a left hand to the chin, then allowed Kongo to get back up but continued stalking him, landed more punches to knock Kongo down, and then jumped on him and finished him off on the ground.

The official time of referee Herb Dean's stoppage was 2 minutes, 11 seconds.

Hunt is now, amazingly, on a three-fight winning streak in the UFC heavyweight division. When Hunt signed with the UFC in 2010, most people thought he was washed up and had no business inside the Octagon. But he has rededicated himself to MMA and is looking impressive.

Hunt is still a long way from the top of the heavyweight division, but it's going to be exciting to see what he can do next.

HEERLIJK!

Een van de grootste en meest luie talenten in de vechtsport geschiedenis.
People's champ

Nelisje
26-02-2012, 22:37
Jammer van Rampage. Hoop dat hij sterker terug komt!

Ik ben een groot fan van Rampage, maar persoonlijk vind ik dat hij moet stoppen..hij heeft niet meer de absolute wil om te winnen. Het begint een beetje zielig te worden..

Ralph
26-02-2012, 22:47
Rampage was SLECHT!!! Viel echt zwaar tegen. Henderson daarentegen.... Goede gevechten; je zag wel dat veel van die Japanners nog net iets meer hun beste deden.

Damian_Gray
26-02-2012, 22:55
komen er nog filmpjes of?

Ralph
26-02-2012, 22:59
komen er nog filmpjes of?

http://www.mixfight.nl/forum/showthread.php?120705-VIDEOS-UFC-144-Japan-Edgar-vs-Henderson

ChingChong
27-02-2012, 00:45
Kongo woog 229, zou hij niet op 205 kunnen vechten? Daar heeft hij een enorm lengte voordeel. Aan de andere kant, het is wel 11 kilo dat hij kwijt moet.

Er moet echt een 205-235 klasse en 235-265 klasse komen..

dietrik
27-02-2012, 06:07
vet event weer, toch wel balen dat edgar verloren heeft. maar wat heeft die kleine man weer gevochten!

Kemal
27-02-2012, 07:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-unz0lftQ0g

Kemal
27-02-2012, 07:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YJXUUYd6WP8

Kemal
27-02-2012, 07:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nnkBZvBcmiw

Kemal
27-02-2012, 07:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ba69zxt7vd4