PDA

View Full Version : UFC 148: Silva vs. Sonnen

Kemal
19-03-2012, 06:19
UFC 148 will take place July 7th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Franklin, 37, last fought at UFC 126 in February of last year, losing a decision to former UFC light heavyweight champion Forrest Griffin. The Ohio native was originally scheduled to face Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at UFC 133 in August of 2011, but was forced to withdraw due to a torn labrum.

Franklin's return against Le marks his first fight at middleweight since defeating Travis Lutter at UFC 83 in April of 2008. However, the former middleweight champion fought two catchweight bouts of 195 pounds in 2009 against Wanderlei Silva and Vitor Belfort.

Le, 39, is still looking for his first UFC win in what will be his second fight inside the Octagon. The former Strikeforce champion faced Wanderlei Silva at UFC 139, losing in the third round by TKO due to strikes.

Tony
19-03-2012, 10:10
Dit kan nog eens een verrassend leuke pot gaan worden denk ik.

amilster
19-03-2012, 10:31
Blij dat Franklin er weer bij is, zie hem altijd graag aan de gang

Kemal
19-03-2012, 19:35
Bisping vs. Boetsch, Barao vs. Hougland Slated for UFC 148

Two additional fights were added to the UFC 148 fight card today. Middleweights Michael Bisping and Tim Boetsch will face off as well as bantamweight contender Renan Barao and Jeff Hougland. UFC 148 is scheduled to take place on July 7th and will be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Both fights were announced on the UFC's website today.

Bisping, 33, and Boetsch, 31, enter this bout from different positions.

The UK's Bisping will return to action after dropping a controversial split decision to now number-one contender Chael Sonnen at UFC on Fox 2 in January of this year. Boetsch, by contrast, has won three straight and had the win of his career when he stopped former top contender Yushin Okami in the third round of their bout last month at UFC 144.

Barao, 25, looks to continue his unbeaten streak alive this July with what would be his sixth straight win under the Zuffa banner. He most recently won a unanimous decision victory over Scott Jorgensen at UFC 143 last month.

Hougland is looking for his second win inside the Octagon since defeating Donny Walker in his UFC debut at UFC 132 in July of 2011. Hougland was originally scheduled to face fellow UFC bantamweight Mike Easton at UFC on Versus 6, but was replaced by Byron Bloodworth after Hougland pulled out of the bout due to injury.

UFC 148 will also play host to a middleweight bout between former UFC middleweight champion Rich Franklin and former Strikeforce middleweight champion Cung Le. UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz is also expected to defend his title in a rematch with former WEC featherweight champion Urijah Faber.

Kemal
20-03-2012, 17:25
Tito Ortiz Announces Rubber Match With Forrest Griffin for UFC 148

Tito Ortiz will conclude his heated trilogy with Forrest Griffin at UFC 148. Ortiz announced the bout late Monday night via Twitter.

The 37-year-old Ortiz campaigned vigorously for a final meeting with Griffin, and is expected to retire following the rubber match.

UFC 148 is scheduled for July 7, 2012 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The card will likely be headlined by another contentious trilogy, as The Ultimate Fighter 15 coaches Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber square off for the UFC bantamweight title. Also featured are middleweight bouts Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le and Michael Bisping vs. Ti Boetsch, as well as a bantamweight clash between Renan Barao and Jeff Hougland.

Ortiz and Griffin met twice previously, with each man claiming a victory. The pair first fought at UFC 59, where Ortiz nabbed a narrow split decision win. Griffin found his revenge three years later, taking the judges' nod via another split decision at UFC 106.

Suffice to say, both men have experienced mixed results since that meeting.

Ortiz (16-10-1), a former UFC light heavyweight champion and the owner of the most fights in UFC history, stumbled through a winless streak from 2006 to 2010, until upsetting Ryan Bader with a stunning first-round submission victory at UFC 132. However the momentum was short-lived, and Ortiz has since dropped two straight contests to Rashad Evans and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.

Griffin (18-7), meanwhile, has split his two appearances since the Ortiz rematch, defeating Rich Franklin via unanimous decision at UFC 126 before falling to Mauricio Rua at UFC 134.

Shikoku
20-03-2012, 18:09
Denk toch echt niet dat Le well-rounded genoeg is om het Franklin moeilijk te maken.

Kemal
15-04-2012, 08:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba_4-ApVs3g&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
15-04-2012, 08:21
Light Heavyweight bout: [/URL] Tito Ortiz vs (http://www.mixfight.nl/wiki/United_States) Forrest Griffin
Middleweight bout: Rich Franklin vs. [URL="http://www.mixfight.nl/wiki/Vietnam"] (http://www.mixfight.nl/wiki/United_States) Cung Le
Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Tim Boetsch
Welterweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Dong Hyun Kim
Bantamweight bout: Renan Barão vs. Ivan Menjivar
Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Fabrício Camões
Middleweight bout: Constantinos Philippou vs. Riki Fukuda
Lightweight bout: Gleison Tibau vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov

Kemal
21-04-2012, 07:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hpg8OoAVBDM

123trisweat
24-04-2012, 18:36
https://p.twimg.com/ArQC1FNCQAAq2se.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_148

maar waarom??

Turboknecht
24-04-2012, 18:37
Omdat ze die partij van Silva vs. Sonnen in een andere venue wilden laten plaatsvinden. Eentje die meer capaciteit had.

123trisweat
24-04-2012, 18:45
Omdat ze die partij van Silva vs. Sonnen in een andere venue wilden laten plaatsvinden. Eentje die meer capaciteit had.
ok tx, maar niet meer in Brazilie? Weg thuis voordeel Silva lijkt me

Danielos
24-04-2012, 19:01
Niet meer in Brazilië, zojuist was er ook een persconferentie op de UFC website live hierover. Partij wordt nu gehouden in Las Vegas in één of andere mega stadion.

Kemal
24-04-2012, 19:22
wel jammer!

The Company
24-04-2012, 19:33
Niet meer in Brazilië, zojuist was er ook een persconferentie op de UFC website live hierover. Partij wordt nu gehouden in Las Vegas in één of andere mega stadion.

Het event wordt gewoon in de
MGM Grand Garden arena gehouden. Geen mega stadion dus.

Kemal
24-04-2012, 21:15
Middleweight Championship bout: Anderson Silva (c) vs. Chael Sonnen
Bantamweight Championship bout: Dominick Cruz (c) vs. Urijah Faber
Light Heavyweight bout: Tito Ortiz vs Forrest Griffin
Middleweight bout: Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le
Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Tim Boetsch
Welterweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Dong Hyun Kim
Bantamweight bout: Renan Barão vs. Ivan Menjivar
Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Fabrício Camões
Middleweight bout: Constantinos Philippou vs. Riki Fukuda
Lightweight bout: Gleison Tibau vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov

Kemal
24-04-2012, 21:18
Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen 2 Rescheduled for UFC 148

As anticipated, the UFC has scrapped plans to hold Anderson Silva's championship rematch against Chael Sonnen in a soccer stadium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The blockbuster grudge match, which was originally booked for UFC 147 on June 23, has now been rescheduled to headline UFC 148 on July 7, 2012 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV. UFC President Dana White announced the switch at a press conference in Rio on Tuesday morning, though according White, it took some persuasion to get Silva onboard.

"He was very upset about not fighting in Brazil," White said. "He wanted this fight with Chael Sonnen here. It took a lot of talking, and I finally convinced Anderson to take this fight in Las Vegas."

Silva put on a good face throughout the proceedings, however it was clear he wasn't happy with the decision.

"I'm a UFC athlete," Silva said. "I don't just have fans in Brazil, but worldwide. So regardless of where this fight is, I'll be representing Brazil. I'll be doing my job for my fans, and nothing will really change. The only thing is unfortunately the fight, due to the alliance the UFC has with a company which wasn't professional enough to understand the size of the UFC, unfortunately the fight will not be in Brazil."

Previously, White cited difficulties obtaining a proper venue in Brazil due to a United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development booked for the same week. The conference runs from June 20-22 and lists 194 member nations among its attendees.

However, at Tuesday's presser, White wouldn't go into specifics about what ultimately forced the move, alluding only to "a lot of problems."

"There were many things that cause this fight to fall apart here," White explained.
"As we got into the logistics of making this thing happen here, just everything that could go wrong went wrong, and we weren't able to pull it off fast enough."

Despite his not-so-friendly relationship with the country of Brazil, Sonnen also expressed his frustration regarding the situation.
"It was disappointing, especially with the thought of coming to a stadium," Sonnen admitted. "In Toronto, (Jake) Shields and (Georges St. Pierre) did 55,000 seats, and I was hoping to be part of breaking that and getting it done here in Brazil. But look, Las Vegas is the fight capital of the world. This is the biggest fight in the history of combat.

"My plan wasn't to walk in here and tell you guys we're not going to fight. My plan was to come in here, take your money, my new belt, and go home back to America. But instead I'm going to have to wait, I'm going to have to stomp him on July 7, and that's exactly what I'm going to do."

Unsurprisingly, Sonnen also couldn't resist taking a few jabs at his already irate rival.
"I don't have anything against the Brazilian people." Sonnen remarked. "I've got something against a Brazilian that's sitting a few feet from me. Maybe a couple other gentlemen (too), but your women are all okay we me, so feel free to give me a call or pay me a visit.

"But as far as my impression (of Brazil), it's a lot like America. When I was a little kid, I remember going outside and sitting with my friends. We'd talk about the latest technology and medicine and gaming and American ingenuity, and I'd look outside and Anderson and the Brazilian kids are sitting outside playing the mud. And I'll tell you something else, I think it's disgusting, I think it's an embarrassment to the sport and himself that he'd come around with that fake belt when the entire world watched me defeat him on live TV."

The comments seemed to tip Anderson over the edge, as the normally reserved champion answered back with his own verbal assault.

"Chael Sonnen doesn't practice the martial arts," Silva declared. "He's a wrestler, so he doesn't know what martial arts is. Respect. Respect for a country. Respect to a people. And respect towards human beings. Many times, people even ask me, 'well, isn't he promoting the fight?' Yes, okay, but there are many different ways for you to do that. He did not respect our country. He disrespected my family. And above all, he disrespected all the UFC audience."
Of course, Sonnen started audibly snoring midway through Silva's response.

With Silva-Sonnen II shifted off the card, UFC 147 now features a middleweight match-up between The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil coaches Vitor Belfort and Wanderlei Silva, the TUF: Brazil featherweight and middleweight finals, and a heavyweight bout between Fabricio Werdum and Mike Russow.

UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo may also be moved onto the card. Aldo is currently scheduled to fight a yet to be announced opponent at UFC 149.

"We talked about moving Jose down to this card here," White revealed. "It's probably going to happen. We're working with his camp right now. And then, Dan Henderson vs. (Jon) Jones coud be a possibility (for UFC 149)."

Meanwhile, a venue for UFC 147 has yet to finalized. UFC officials originally targeted the Estádio Olímpico João Havelange, a colossal soccer stadium that could potentially seat upwards of 50,000 Brazilian fight fans, however that is no longer an option.
"We're still in talks and we're trying to figure out exactly where we're going to take this event," White concluded. "It's going to happen obviously, the details are just not worked out and we don't have a venue yet."

Kemal
26-04-2012, 20:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vVu1IG2xJR0

Kemal
26-04-2012, 20:45
http://www.cagetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ufc-148-silva-sonnen-2-fight-poster.jpg

sandervb
26-04-2012, 23:46
dit moet toch makkelijk één van de meest stacked kaarten van 2012 zijn, NIET normaal! gonna be pretty sick :)

Kemal
27-04-2012, 21:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=T-zBn8k19HQ

cholitzu
28-04-2012, 12:45
UFC president Dana White, middleweight champion Anderson Silva, and middleweight challenger Chael Sonnen were in Brazil earlier this week to hold a press conference announcing the moving of the Silva vs. Sonnen rematch (http://www.mmaweekly.com/silva-vs-sonnen-2-officially-moves-to-ufc-148-on-july-7-in-las-vegas) from UFC 147 in Brazil (http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-147-fight-card-rumors) to UFC 148 in Las Vegas (http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-148-fight-card-rumors).http://admin.mmaweekly.com/wp-content/uploads//2012/01/02-SonnenBisping-UFConFox-023.jpgThe reason for the change was, for the most part, was out of the control of the UFC. That doesn’t make it any more popular to the Brazilian fight fans and media that were so looking forward to the fight taking place on Silva’s home turf in Rio de Janeiro.
In fact, it made for a somewhat sketchy situation for Sonnen, already not the most popular foreign fighter to ever set foot on Brazilian soil. So much so that the UFC took appropriate measures to keep him safe when he and White darted in and out of Brazil for Tuesday’s press conference.
“We had proper security with us,” White said in a report in the Orange County Register (http://www.ocregister.com/sports/ufc-351105-white-every.html#). “We had like seven guys with us. These are guys that mapped out the whole route. We literally landed at the airport in Rio, a shuttle took us through customs, jumped on helicopters, and the helicopters took us right to the hotel.
“I came through the front door. We put (Sonnen) through a side door. We had him in a holding room. We went down to the press conference and he had a scrum. The reporters were getting really aggressive with him at the scrum. Somebody got him with a shock pen and all kinds of stuff like that. He went out the side door. I went out the front door.
“Helicopters took us back. We got on a plane and got him out of there. I wanted to make sure we got in and out and got him safe.”
Many conspiracy theorists will take White’s comments as more fuel for the fire that Sonnen never intended to fight Silva in Brazil in the first place, primarily because he was worried about his safety there.
The fact of the matter is, however, that the United Nations is holding its Rio+20 conference in Rio de Janeiro the same week as was planned for UFC 147. Rio+20 is expected to bring more than 50,000 to the city, while UFC 147, with Silva vs. Sonnen as the main event, was intended to be held in a soccer stadium holding somewhere between 60,000 to 80,000 fans.
Logistical issues such as adequate hotel space, public transportation, security, and other issues led the UFC to pull the trigger on moving the rematch to its July event, UFC 148 (http://www.mmaweekly.com/silva-vs-sonnen-2-officially-moves-to-ufc-148-on-july-7-in-las-vegas) in Las Vegas.
Conspiracy theorists take aim… but then again, there is some validity to the security concerns. White acknowledged as much by his comments about the way they handled security for he and Sonnen just in announcing the change, let alone if Sonnen got to the point of going to Rio to fight Silva there.
“I’m still getting texts, ‘Did you and Sonnen get out of Brazil alive last night? I haven’t heard from you. Give me an update,’” White continued. “I made (Sonnen) ride in a different car than me.”
UFC 147 is still expected to take place in Brazil, likely with UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo defending his belt against Erik Koch (http://www.mmaweekly.com/erik-koch-tabbed-as-jose-aldos-next-opponent-could-be-ufc-147-or-ufc-149) in the main event, with a co-main event pitting Ultimate Fighter: Brasil coaches Wanderlei Silva and Vitor Belfort against on another. It will now, however, be moved to a smaller venue and could still possibly receive a date change, although neither of those details has been announced as of yet.

bron (http://www.mmaweekly.com/chael-sonnen-moved-in-and-out-of-brazil-under-heavy-security-detail)

Diz
28-04-2012, 13:53
Heeft Sonnen toch wel een heel klein beetje aan zichzelf te danken lijkt me zo...
Denk niet dat die zijn volgende strandvakantie in Brasil moet boeken...

blackadder
28-04-2012, 14:10
Ze hadden Sonnen gewoon in z'n eentje moeten laten rondlopen.

micha
28-04-2012, 15:10
wat is er nu precies aan de hand ? Gaat heel de UFC in Brazil niet door of alleen de partijj van Sonnen? Wat is de reden het is te druk in Rio te weinig hotelkamers?

Diz
28-04-2012, 15:16
Ze konden de locatie niet meer waarborgen geloof ik...

smike
28-04-2012, 15:43
Vage verhalen allemaal, de UFC heeft ze zaakjes weer eens niet op orde lijkt het.

Kemal
30-04-2012, 09:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C527nYI_OQ&feature=player_detailpage

calmarofan
30-04-2012, 16:29
maar de event gaat toch nog gewoon door als ik het goed begrijp? de finalisten van de TUF's staan nog steeds gebooked voor die event. net als belfort vs wandy en werdum vs russow

Naj85
07-05-2012, 22:01
Phytegurus.com has confirmed with sources close to the event that The Ultimate Fighter Coach Dominic Cruz (19-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) is pulling out of the much anticipated UFC 148 fight with Urijah Faber (26-5 MMA, 2-1 UFC) due to a torn ACL.
It is still unknown if there is or will be a replacement fighter for Faber or if this fight will still maintain the co-main event status.
read entire article...
Update: This rumor has been confirmed to be true by several media sources, including MMA Weekly
The UFC’s reigning bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz has been forced out of UFC 148 after suffering a knee injury in training while working at The Ultimate Fighter Live.
Sources close to the situation confirmed the news to MMAWeekly.com on Monday.
read entire article...
Update: The final word is here, UFC President Dana White confirmed the news:
It's true Cruz blew his ACL. Stay tuned for more info
read entire Twitter...

Naj85
07-05-2012, 22:04
Sorry voor de verotte tekst, ik zit op een iphone. Hier is de link voor meer info

http://m.mixedmartialarts.com/news/401204/Cruz-tears-ACL-out-of-fight-with-Faber/

Kemal
07-05-2012, 22:10
Dominick Cruz Tears ACL, Out of UFC 148 Title Fight With Urijah Faber

UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz has torn his ACL while training on The Ultimate Fighter: Live and will be pulled from his upcoming UFC 148 title defense against Urijah Faber.

News of the injury was first reported by Phytegurus.com, and has since been confirmed by UFC President Dana White.
"It's true Cruz blew his ACL," White tweeted. "Stay tuned for more info."

UFC 148 takes place July 7 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV. A middleweight title bout between Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen is slated to headline the summer show, while the heavily-anticipated rubber match between Cruz (19-1) and rival TUF: Live coach Faber (26-5) was intended to serve as the co-main event.

UFC officials have yet to make an official announcement regarding Faber's status on the card or if an interim bantamweight title bout will be created. If so, up-and-coming prospects Renan Barao (28-1, 1 NC) and Michael McDonald (15-1) would be the most likely candidates.

Barao is currently scheduled to fight Ivan Menjivar (http://www.sbnation.com/mma/fighter/127988/ivan-menjivar) in a number-one contenders match at UFC 148, while McDonald recently cruised through former champion Miguel Torres (http://www.sbnation.com/mma/fighter/122471/miguel-torres) en route to a first-round knockout victory last month.

Diz
07-05-2012, 22:14
Zonde zeg... zou echt een vette pot geweest zijn...

Hopen dattie snel weer mee kan draaien...

GilbertYvelFan24
07-05-2012, 22:25
Interim Titel : Faber vs. Barao

Dat zou de oplossing zijn. Vind sowieso dat Barao eerder een titleshot had verdient dan Faber.
Maakt trouwens verder niet uit, zowel Cruz en Faber gaan het afleggen tegen Barao (the uncrowned champ)

Naj85
08-05-2012, 07:51
Urijah Faber: Let's do an interim title at UFC 148
Source: urijahfaber.com
May 7, 2012 11:30 PM EST
"I'm sure everyone has heard the terrible news that Dominick Cruz tore his ACL. There's a lot of rumors rolling around about the whole situation, possibly that Ronda Rousey is the one who made it happen. It sucks for everybody, especially myself and Dominick. I wish him a speedy recovery -- you don't wish that on anybody. I know he wanted to scrap. Now, I'm just waiting to hear what happens.
I'm thinking an interim title fight -- [Dominick] has been out almost 1.5 years now -- once this surgery goes through it's going to be another nine months. I'm hoping for a top contender: Renan Barao, in my opinion is next up with Michael McDonald after that and Ivan Menjivar after that. I'm just waiting to see -- I know as much as you guys do, but I'm ready to scrap on July 7. And, as far as I'm concerned, that's when it's going down."

stephan_dude
08-05-2012, 09:53
Qoute van ufc site:

A torn ACL has taken UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz out of his highly-anticipated rubber match with Urijah Faber on July 7th in Las Vegas. In a Twitter post Monday afternoon, UFC President Dana White confirmed the injury and wrote “Stay tuned for more info.”

Updates to the UFC 148 card, headlined by the middleweight title fight between Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen, are available, will be posted when they are available.
ook kwam ik dit filmpje tegen:

http://youtu.be/MY3AF25oPAQ

stephan_dude
08-05-2012, 10:05
aha, repost:P

Kemal
09-05-2012, 17:00
Urijah Faber Will Fight for Interim Title at UFC 148; Dominick Cruz to Remain as Coach on TUF: Live

Urijah Faber will still fight for a title at UFC 148 after all.

UFC president Dana White said on Tuesday's episode of UFC Tonight on Fuel TV that Faber will meet a yet-to-be determined opponent at UFC 148 for the interim bantamweight title after champion Dominick Cruz tore his ACL earlier this week.

"I'm looking for the right opponent," White said. "The guy who deserves this shot at Urijah Faber."

White didn't know exactly how long Cruz would be out for, but he said he didn't expect him to return for at least nine months. According to White, Cruz will remain as a coach on TUF: Live despite the injury.

UFC 148, headlined by Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen 2, airs live on pay-per-view on July 7.

Kemal
19-05-2012, 06:30
Chad Mendes vs. Cody McKenzie Slated for UFC 148

The last three men to fall to Jose Aldo are either retired or riding three-fight losing streaks. Now Chad Mendes looks to avoid joining such a dubious list.

Mendes is set to take on former 155-pounder Cody McKenzie in a featherweight bout at UFC 148, promotion officials announced on Friday morning. The summer card is slated for July 7 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV, and is headlined by a middleweight title rematch between Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen.

Mendes (11-1) hopes to rebound after suffering the first loss of his career in devastating fashion, getting knocked out cold by an Aldo knee with a second remaining in the first round of their title fight at UFC 142. Prior to the setback, the 27-year-old former All-American racked up eleven straight victories, including a pair of UFC wins over Michihiro Omigawa and Rani Yahya, both via unanimous decision.

McKenzie (13-2), meanwhile, faces a quick turnaround after submitting highly-regarded prospect Marcus LeVesseur earlier this week with yet another guillotine choke. The 24-year-old now holds 11 guillotine finishes on his résumé and has become widely renown for the submission, which he jokingly refers to as "The McKenzietine."

Kemal
19-05-2012, 06:31
Renan Barao vs. Urijah Faber Set for UFC 148, Will Fight for Interim Bantamweight Title

Top bantamweight contender Renan Barao will face Urijah Faber in place of UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz at UFC 148. The announcement was made by UFC President Dana White on Friday's episode of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): Live on FX.

Cruz tore his ACL in training during filming of this season of The Ultimate Fighter, forcing him to withdraw from his rubber match with rival and fellow coach Faber. There is currently no clear timeline on Cruz's return to professional mixed martial arts competition.

Barao was originally scheduled to face Ivan Menjivar at UFC 148. There is no word yet on who Menjivar will face in Barao's absence. Faber and Barao will fight for the UFC interim bantamweight title.

Barao, 25, most recently defeated bantamweight stalwart Scott Jorgensen by unanimous decision. That performance was preceded by a higlhight reel effort against Brad Pickett at UFC 138.

Faber, 33, most recently faced and defeated Brian Bowles at UFC 139. The Sacramento native defeated Bowles by guillotine choke at UFC 139.

Kemal
20-05-2012, 06:42
Mike Easton Replaces Renan Barao, Faces Ivan Menjivar at UFC 148

UFC bantamweight and Washington, D.C. native Mike Easton will face Ivan Menjivar at UFC 148, the UFC announced Saturday via Twitter. Easton steps in for Renan Barao, who was pulled from the fight with Menjivar to face Urijah Faber for the interim bantamweight title at the same event.

Faber was originally scheduled to face champion Dominick Cruz at UFC 148, but Cruz was forced to withdraw after tearing his ACL. UFC President Dana White confirmed widespread speculation Saturday evening during TUF: Live that Faber's new opponent was, in fact, Barao.

Easton, 28, was originally slated to face Yves Jabouin at UFC on FUEL 3, but was forced to withdraw due to injury. He most recently competed at UFC on FX 1 where he defeated Jared Papazian by majority decision.

Menjivar, 29, last competed at UFC on FUEL TV 1 where he stopped John Albert with strikes in the first round.

UFC 148 takes place on July 7, 2012 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Strange Cutbean
20-05-2012, 13:11
Mike Easton, nice! Ik denk dat we daar nog ee hoop van gaan horen/zien!

Kemal
28-05-2012, 10:56
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/42/Ufc_148_event_poster.jpg/417px-Ufc_148_event_poster.jpg

Kemal
29-05-2012, 19:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUTuTyunp_BL_mzWWpBwZlbA&feature=player _detailpage&v=YzkRigapsaU

Kemal
31-05-2012, 17:02
Patrick Cote vs. Cung Le Signed for UFC 148

Patrick Cote is back for a third run in the UFC, and he'll be immediately thrust into a high-profile UFC 148 matchup against Cung Le.
MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani confirmed the signing and booking on Thursday morning with a source with knowledge of the situation.

The news was originally reported by MMA Junkie.

Cote is replacing Rich Franklin, who was switched into a UFC 147 main event slot against Wanderlei Silva after Vitor Belfort suffered a broken hand in training.

Cote (17-7) went 0-3 in his first UFC tenure back in 2004-05. In 2006, he returned as part of The Ultimate Fighter's season 4 "The Comeback" edition, and fared much better, winning five of his first six bouts and advancing to a title match against Anderson Silva.

The Quebecois lost that match via third-round TKO after suffering a knee injury, the first of three straight losses that ultimately led to his release. Since that time, however, Cote has won four straight, including three victories over former UFC fighters (Crafton Wallace, Todd Brown and Kalib Starnes).

Le hasn't fought since last November's thriller against Wanderlei Silva.

UFC 148 is set for July 7 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena with a middleweight title main event of Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen II.

Peacey
08-06-2012, 15:42
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/582433_366748043378570_1134745462_n.jpg

Kemal
10-06-2012, 07:19
Jose Aldo Injured, Urijah Faber vs. Renan Barao Shifted to Headline UFC 149

The summer of injuries lives on, and Jose Aldo has now joined its growing list of causalities.

Aldo, the reigning UFC featherweight champion, was removed from the main event of UFC 149 after suffering an undisclosed injury, promotion officials announced on Saturday.

With Aldo sidelined, UFC 148's interim bantamweight title fight between Urijah Faber and Renan Barao will now headline UFC 149.

Officials have yet to comment if Erik Koch, Aldo's opponent, will remain on the card, only stating that the title tilt is "postponed."

UFC 149 takes place July 21, 2012 at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Canana. Already, the main card has been eviscerated by injuries, losing Michael Bisping, Mauricio Rua vs. Thiago Silva, and Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Thiago Alves in recent weeks.

With Faber and Barao off UFC 148, promotion officials have not revealed a new co-main event. Barao, of course, is an injury replacement for UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz, who suffered an ACL injury while coaching opposite Faber on The Ultimate Fighter Live.

Kemal
12-06-2012, 19:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RgR_W9TLMhg

Kemal
14-06-2012, 20:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=i5JiBuokOI4

Gilaiir
15-06-2012, 14:41
"Make it a boxing match. I'll find a way to win. Make it a kickboxing match. I'll find a way to win. I'm not gonna play a dance-off with him. But if he wants to make it a combative mansport, I'll do it. Make it a jiu-jitsu match, make it a wrestling match, make it an MMA fight. It doesn't matter. He doesn't have anything that I, as an athlete, won't conquer. I'm a competitor. I will find a way to win, like I always do."

Bron: http://www.mmaload.com/serious-mma-discussion-f1/chael-says-he-would-beat-anderson-in-a-bjj-match-t56692.html

Die man word steeds grappiger!

cholitzu
15-06-2012, 14:59
pff what a joke maker.

Die find a way to win techniek had ie moeten toepassen toen het echt telde. Hoop dat ie zo snel mogelijk op zijn bek gaat zodat we niets meer van hem horen. (maar daar zal die ook wel een excuus voor klaar hebben)

Kemal
16-06-2012, 06:59
Veteran Referee Yves Lavigne to Officiate Silva vs. Sonnen 2

The Nevada State Athletic Commission has assigned Yves Lavigne to referee the UFC 148 main event between middleweight champion Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen.

MMA Junkie first reported the news on Thursday.

The fight, which will take place July 7 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, will be judged by Patricia Morse Jarman, Junichiro Kamijo and Chris Lee.

"I was kind of shocked because I didn't expect that one," Lavigne told Mauro Ranallo on Friday's episode of The MMA Show. "To be honest, it's a privilege when a commissioner asks you to go into his jurisdiction to go ref. Normally, I'm just happy to be a part of the show because it's a privilege to be there."

Some of the big fights Lavigne, a 15-year veteran Canadian referee, has officiated in the past include Georges St-Pierre vs. Matt Serra 2 at UFC 83, GSP vs. John Fitch at UFC 87, Silva vs. Thales Leites at UFC 97 and Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio Rua 2 at UFC 113.

123trisweat
16-06-2012, 08:46
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/582433_366748043378570_1134745462_n.jpg
Is de T/E ratio het bekende 'overeem' verhaal?

Kemal
20-06-2012, 16:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QeaUwUbRbCU

Kemal
20-06-2012, 17:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aBVbizQ4ZSE

Kemal
21-06-2012, 19:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXsCzo8MIag&feature=player_detailpage

SpelPlan
21-06-2012, 19:38
Kan je deze match teveel hypen? Want ik begin een beetje afgestompt te raken op Chael met dezelfde retoriek.

Nou was Anderson al een tijd m'n held maar na z'n batman verhaal op het einde van de vblog hierboven begin ik een beetje een fanboy te worden. Wat een toffe gast is dat.

Maar moge de beste winnen, ik heb veel respect voor Chael als een vechter en alhoewel ik denk dat Anderson dit niet alleen wint maar een stuk sneller dan de vorige partij zou het me niet verbazen als het de andere kant op gaat.

Ik zeg dat Anderson 65/70% van de tijd deze pot wint, benieuwd hoe de bookmakers het inschatten.

Soulbringer320
26-06-2012, 01:31
The trash talk leading up to the Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen rematch has been epic, and almost entirely one-sided, with a gleeful Sonnen skewering Silva to a degree not seen since Muhammad Ali called Joe Frazier an Uncle Tom.

Dana White, on Silva's preference for his native Portuguese
"People aren't showing up to hear this guy give speeches. You're showing up to see what this guy does in the Octagon. And when he gets in there, he's an artist."
"If you dont want to like or follow Anderson Silva because he doesn't speak English, I totally don't get it.
"He can be a deaf fucking mute, for Christ's sake, doesn't matter."

Chael Sonnen
"I've been training for combat since I was 9 years old. I have wanted to be UFC champion since 1993."

Anderson Silva
"Chael is a criminal. He's been convicted of crimes. He doesn't deserve to be in the Octagon. When the time is right, I'm going to break his face and break every one of his teeth in his mouth."
"I don't live in the past. The things in the past are in museums. Playtime is over. I'm gonna beat Chael like he's never been beat before. There's no more talking. I'm going to beat his ass out of the UFC. He's never gonna want to fight again after I'm done with him."
"He’s not going to be able to walk out of the octagon by himself. I guarantee that."
"I’m going to beat him maybe the way his parents should have beaten him to teach him some manners."

Chael Sonnen
"I've got two words for Anderson Silva: medium rare."

Frazier was so embittered by Ali that decades after he said of the then "truth is, I'd like to rumble with that sucker again -- beat him up piece by piece and mail him back to Jesus. ... Now people ask me if I feel bad for him, now that things aren't going so well for him. Nope. I don't. Fact is, I don't give a damn. They want me to love him, but I'll open up the graveyard and bury his ass when the Lord chooses to take him."
Only time will tell if Silva harbors hate for life. In the meantime, the pair fight at UFC 148, Saturday, July 7, live on PPV.

Fatihhh
26-06-2012, 13:28
Kan je deze match teveel hypen? Want ik begin een beetje afgestompt te raken op Chael met dezelfde retoriek.

OBJECTION YOUR HONOUR!

MRNijman
26-06-2012, 13:36
Ik zeg dat Anderson 65/70% van de tijd deze pot wint, benieuwd hoe de bookmakers het inschatten.

Volgens unibet is het: Silva 1,35 - 3 Sonnen

Fatihhh
26-06-2012, 14:14
Volgens unibet is het: Silva 1,35 - 3 Sonnen

Dat verschil lijkt mij te groot! Het vorige gevecht werd namelijk gedomineerd door Chael Sonnen.

Kemal
26-06-2012, 18:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWuHEwElwb4&feature=player_detailpage

Diz
26-06-2012, 19:55
Denk dat Sonnen een avond krijgt om nooit te vergeten...
Silva is normaal cool en levensgevaarlijk... Nu is hij boos en levensgevaarlijk!

Ben benieuwd hoe het na deze pot met Chael's trashtalk gesteld is...

tom69330
27-06-2012, 16:35
http://boxemag.com/index.php/videos/videos-mma/item/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen-video-full

Kemal
27-06-2012, 19:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoMMLmvyY9I&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
27-06-2012, 19:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPjGwP92HQ8&feature=player_detailpage

robholland
27-06-2012, 19:59
Silva gaat winnen om de volgende redenen:

1. Silva geen blessure
2. beter voorbereid op de stijl van Sonnen (laat zich niet weer verrassen)
3. Sonnen niet on drugs
4. Silva is boos
5. Sonnen tegen Bisping sprak boekdelen: Sonnen moe, kon bijna geen takedowns krijgen, verloor standup etc.

Toch hoop ik dat Sonnen wint :D

The Company
27-06-2012, 20:44
Silva gaat winnen om de volgende redenen:

1. Silva geen blessure
2. beter voorbereid op de stijl van Sonnen (laat zich niet weer verrassen)
3. Sonnen niet on drugs
4. Silva is boos
5. Sonnen tegen Bisping sprak boekdelen: Sonnen moe, kon bijna geen takedowns krijgen, verloor standup etc.

Toch hoop ik dat Sonnen wint :D

1. Die blessure viel wel mee.
2. Zijn TDD is nooit goed geweest
3. Wel on drugs maar nu legaal (TRT)
4. Kan ook in zijn nadeel werken
5. Bisping zijn TDD is veel beter dan die van Silva.

War Sonnen!

Soulbringer320
28-06-2012, 01:45
Reigning UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva and bitter rival and No1 contender Chael Sonnen have long been known as two of the most colorful characters in the Ultimate Fighting Championship® organization. But that has been taken to a whole new level in a special comic strip which will countdown to the UFC 148 main event between the two bitter rivals.
Each day another page of the strip will be published on the UFC’s Facebook page, Facebook.com/UFC leading to the biggest fight of the summer at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, on July 7.
The strip has been drawn by British artist Dave Golding, 37, a professional comic book artist since 2006. Golding was the original artist for the critically acclaimed Dare graphic novel ‘The Hunter’, which has recently been optioned by Hollywood, and his work has been featured throughout the medium as well as on designs for various science-fiction shows for British television.
The strip – which launched on Sunday on Facebook – will tell the story of this almost-inevitable rematch of the 2010 fight of the year, and is peppered with in-jokes long-time UFC fans will appreciate.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2r3ja5f.jpg

To be continued...

Kemal
28-06-2012, 17:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tBK3RJWjfUQ

Kemal
29-06-2012, 21:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PRo4qdLbRew

Kemal
29-06-2012, 21:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvcv7yhBiD4&feature=player_detailpage

superstucie
30-06-2012, 21:46
http://fightnext.com/forum/showthread.php?84-Chael-Sonnen-Responds-To-Anderson-Silva-s-Verbal-Warfare-VIDEO :lol:

KayOne
01-07-2012, 04:09
http://fightnext.com/video/N52M9SWMRMO3/UFC-Primetime-Silva-vs-Sonnen

Kemal
01-07-2012, 12:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JARcd81xkFs&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
02-07-2012, 06:42
Main Card (pay-per-view at 10 p.m. ET)
Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen
Forrest Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz
Cung Le vs. Patrick Cote
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Demian Maia
Chad Mendes vs. Cody McKenzie
Ivan Menjivar vs. Mike Easton

Preliminary Card (FX at 8 p.m. ET)
Gleison Tibau vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
Melvin Guillard vs. Fabricio Camoes
Constantinos Philippou vs. Riki Fukuda
John Alessio vs. Shane Roller

Preliminary Card (Facebook at 7:25 p.m. ET)
Rafaello Oliveira vs. Yoislandy Izquierdo

Kemal
02-07-2012, 21:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oFjabcEgrzI

tommus
02-07-2012, 21:20

War Sonnen!

Idd x 4 was gewoon een smoes die rib dan had die de pot moet cancelen en niet achteraf met een kut smoes komen sonnen was gewoon de man in die pot en had dikke pech dat ie in die triangle viel hoop dat anderson met zijn michel jackson stem een pak op zijn broek krijgt!!

Gilaiir
02-07-2012, 22:10

War Sonnen!

1. met een gekneusde rib word het allemaal wel een stuk lastige. Dus om nou te zeggen dat het wel mee viel...
2. Fuck TDD. Anderson zijn Jiu Jitsu is veeel beter.
3. Laat hem toch doen, hij verliest toch wel.
4. Silva boos is als Chuck Norris zonder ontbijt.
5. Ik denk dat dat wel mee valt ;)

WARR SILVA!

breahule
02-07-2012, 22:13
1. met een gekneusde rib word het allemaal wel een stuk lastige. Dus om nou te zeggen dat het wel mee viel...
2. Fuck TDD. Anderson zijn Jiu Jitsu is veeel beter.
3. Laat hem toch doen, hij verliest toch wel.
4. Silva boos is als Chuck Norris zonder ontbijt.
5. Ik denk dat dat wel mee valt ;)

WARR SILVA!

En zo is het!!!

K-1sunstarr
03-07-2012, 19:39
Een vraagje weet het zo even niet.
Wanneer is het pers conferentie van UFC-148??

Pahlavan
03-07-2012, 19:55
Een vraagje weet het zo even niet.
Wanneer is het pers conferentie van UFC-148??

Vandaag

Turboknecht
03-07-2012, 20:08
In ieder geval nu.

Sander V.
03-07-2012, 20:40
Anderson Silva is boos..

breahule
03-07-2012, 22:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDUNUcJkl0

Kemal
03-07-2012, 22:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbtTDsYczZ0&feature=player_detailpage

deco'o
03-07-2012, 22:22
Ik ben bang dat Silva 25 minuten lang op zijn rug zal liggen

Anderson
03-07-2012, 22:28
Eindelijk is die een keer boos gewoon k.o slaan die crackhead.

K-1sunstarr
03-07-2012, 23:53
Heren, thanks voor het posten, heb weer zin in.

lukashenko
04-07-2012, 00:51
Eindelijk is die een keer boos gewoon k.o slaan die crackhead.
2x
heb silva nog nooit zo gezien
war silva laat die cheal aub al zijn woorden keihard in moeten slikken in de octagon

SpelPlan
04-07-2012, 03:10
2x
war silva laat die cheal aub al zijn woorden keihard in moeten slikken in de octagon

Amen!

Pr00f
04-07-2012, 10:06
Volgens mij is dit precies wat Chael al die tijd wilde bereiken. Nu is Silva boos en Chael in z'n concentratie :P. Vraag me alleen wel af wat je liever wil hebben een boze of rustige Silva :D.

Anyhow, ik heb er zin in!

XanaduNL
04-07-2012, 10:53
Ik ben bang dat Silva 25 minuten lang op zijn rug zal liggen

Ik ben bang voor een herhaling van Silva vs Maia....
Echter gezien we het hier over Sonnen hebben, zal het niet ZO erg worden.

johnmixfight
04-07-2012, 11:01
kick the living shit out of chael this weekend!!!!

Soulbringer320
04-07-2012, 11:12
http://joyreactor.com/images/templates/solo/no.jpg

XanaduNL
04-07-2012, 11:14
Anderson leest mixfight niet.

Nelisje
04-07-2012, 11:40
Volgens mij verstaat hij niet eens engels..persoonlijk maakt het mij niet veel uit wie er wint, ik mag Anderson niet omdat hij regelmatig net genoeg doet om te winnen en daarom vaak niet om aan te gluren is. Sonnen daarentegen is een complete mafkees, zolang het met mate is kun je nog om hem lachen. Maar je moet geen 1 uur durende highlight zien want dan wordt je zelf gek.

Kemal
04-07-2012, 11:42
LOL @ reacties

SpelPlan
04-07-2012, 11:46
Kan iemand verstaan wat Anderson tegen Sonnen zegt?

thijss
04-07-2012, 12:18
Hij zou dit hebben gezegd: "tu ta fudido" "you are fucked".

deco'o
04-07-2012, 12:24
Ik ben bang voor een herhaling van Silva vs Maia....
Echter gezien we het hier over Sonnen hebben, zal het niet ZO erg worden.

Anderson heeft de tdd niet om Chael te stoppen, hoewel hij wel aardig wat tijd heeft gehad om daaraan te werken

The Company
04-07-2012, 12:26
Silva is door elke worstelaar die hij heeft gevochten neergehaald. Zelfs Travis Lutter kon hem meerdere keren neerhalen.

Minotauro
04-07-2012, 13:01
WAR CHAEL SONNEN!

hypergiant
04-07-2012, 13:33
2x

Ik kan me een heverige staredownd herinneren.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCfyfVdXY30

Cheal komt rechtstreeks uit een stripboek. Waanzinige vechtlust en comedy in één, wat wil je nog meer.

Nosferatu187
04-07-2012, 13:55
Lijkt net of die Lee iets gebruikt heeft ofzo.

univers1l
04-07-2012, 14:54
Gezien de achtergrond vd vorige partij, zien veel Sonnen een kans maken, maar dit wordt een hele andere pot.
anderson silva winnaar op brute K.O. 1e ronde.
einde gehype van deze match en dan de volgende die weer wordt gehypt als de enige die kans maakt bla bla bla.

Appielwt
04-07-2012, 15:19
Ik vind het geweldig om te zien dat de meningen heel ver uit elkaar liggen en dat iedereen zijn eigen ideeen heeft over wat er tijdens het gevecht gaat gebeuren. Ik ben voor Sonnen maar vind het nog leuker worden nu Silva opgefokt raakt en zo'n staredown neerzet. Ik ben nu al benieuwd naar de Weigh Ins! Ik hoop dat Sonnen weer zoveel druk oplegt en Silva onderdruk zet, wat veel vechters niet deden/durfden. Ik zou teleurgesteld zijn als dit gevecht niet langer dan een ronde zou duren. Ik wens iedereen veel kijk plezier!!

Warr Sonnen !!!

Pr00f
04-07-2012, 15:28
Ik vind het geweldig om te zien dat de meningen heel ver uit elkaar liggen en dat iedereen zijn eigen ideeen heeft over wat er tijdens het gevecht gaat gebeuren. Ik ben voor Sonnen maar vind het nog leuker worden nu Silva opgefokt raakt en zo'n staredown neerzet. Ik ben nu al benieuwd naar de Weigh Ins! Ik hoop dat Sonnen weer zoveel druk oplegt en Silva onderdruk zet, wat veel vechters niet deden/durfden. Ik zou teleurgesteld zijn als dit gevecht niet langer dan een ronde zou duren. Ik wens iedereen veel kijk plezier!!

Warr Sonnen !!!

Same hier! Ik heb gewoon zin in een hele lijpe partij. Die halverwege een keerpunt krijgt. En of dat nou na een evenwichtige paar rondes een ko of sub van Silva is of een gnp van sonnen maakt me niet uit :D

Kemal
04-07-2012, 18:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV2pmWpGUSg&feature=player_detailpage

lukashenko
04-07-2012, 18:35
[QUOTE=hypergiant;1161092]Ik kan me een heverige staredownd herinneren.

had ik nog niet gezien deze staredown is wel een tijd geleden

Kemal
04-07-2012, 18:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dPwKUqeYJVA

Kemal
04-07-2012, 18:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fjy2lf4-uso

Kemal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PLGfL6MQKHs

Kemal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kKjGjBDttoc

Kemal
04-07-2012, 18:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YJ7LGyrwPHk

Kemal
04-07-2012, 18:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rPy003iUuVc (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rPy003iUuVc)

Nosferatu187
04-07-2012, 19:16
Zat net weer die press conference te checken op het einde zie ik gewoon die Sonnen weer volop liegen hoor.
Dan stelt dus iemand een vraag over testosterone gebruik en hij antwoord dat het belachelijk is dat hij zonder zijn medicijnen doodgaat.

tommus
04-07-2012, 21:55
Zat net weer die press conference te checken op het einde zie ik gewoon die Sonnen weer volop liegen hoor.
Dan stelt dus iemand een vraag over testosterone gebruik en hij antwoord dat het belachelijk is dat hij zonder zijn medicijnen doodgaat.

Waarom zou dat niet zo zijn cheal en de athletic state comission hebben regels en als het daar binnen blijft is het toch prima

The Company
04-07-2012, 22:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh_eO2QoeCM&feature=g-all-u

Mauro
04-07-2012, 22:08
Gast is een standup comedian.
Als Silva klaar met em is kan ie zo door naar Hollywood.

hypergiant
04-07-2012, 22:33
Gezien de achtergrond vd vorige partij, zien veel Sonnen een kans maken, maar dit wordt een hele andere pot.
anderson silva winnaar op brute K.O. 1e ronde.
einde gehype van deze match en dan de volgende die weer wordt gehypt als de enige die kans maakt bla bla bla.

Waarom zou het anders aflopen dan de vorige pot? Sonnen gaat gewoon verder waar hij was gebleven, hoop dat hij het deze keer wel afmaakt.

Ik geloof niet echt in dat hele "gebleseerde rib" verhaal van silva. Hij maakte die triangle wel erg makkelijk, zou ik niet kunnen als ik een gebroken/gekneusde rib zou hebben.

thijss
04-07-2012, 22:42
Ik kan dr toch wel om lachen hoor.. Wat een figuur is t ook!

Simone
04-07-2012, 22:57
Hahahahaa :lol:

Facade
04-07-2012, 23:06
hahaha, geniaal

hypergiant
04-07-2012, 23:07
Met betrekking tot zijn veroordeling zij hij:

"I was in public office, and I left public office the only way a man should....in handcufs"

Nosferatu187
04-07-2012, 23:51
Psychopaat hij kan zo door naar het gekkenhuis.

e-type
05-07-2012, 11:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh_eO2QoeCM&feature=g-all-u

hahahaha, die is toch fantastisch man!!
En Silva met z'n fans nemen al dat Brasil-bashing zo enorm serieus. Niet normaal gewoon, het is toch één grote satire, met waarschijnlijk voor Silva een kern van waarheid erin...zoals satire bedoeld is.

War Sonnen!!

Pr00f
05-07-2012, 11:42
hahahaha, die is toch fantastisch man!!
En Silva met z'n fans nemen al dat Brasil-bashing zo enorm serieus. Niet normaal gewoon, het is toch één grote satire, met waarschijnlijk voor Silva een kern van waarheid erin...zoals satire bedoeld is.

War Sonnen!!

Buhahah :D. Wat een geweldenaar. Ik mag ze allebei wel. (Mag dat ook? :) )

wvl
05-07-2012, 17:05
Sonnen maakt echt wel veel vijandenden op deze manier. Maar ik hoor hem wel altijd graag bezig, altijd lachen! :-)

Kemal
05-07-2012, 21:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gBkhlT6rk5U

Pahlavan
06-07-2012, 00:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PXzbAyc0KMA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=PXzbAyc0KMA)

(youtube links via de ipad posten werkt blijkbaar niet zoals het hoort...)

Kemal
06-07-2012, 06:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bnQezy3lpHM

Kemal
06-07-2012, 06:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=F2m60zq0o-I

Kemal
06-07-2012, 06:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9BQKL_CVe30

Kemal
06-07-2012, 06:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lW86NulD-uk

Kemal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UWJC0OZOYvg

Kemal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lUQr36UnHLA

Kemal
06-07-2012, 06:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ri5J8-w2RIE

Kemal
06-07-2012, 06:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSc3AnwsbUY&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
06-07-2012, 06:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpNqN9eNKgQ&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
06-07-2012, 06:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-52SMGjAn_w&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
06-07-2012, 06:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGDKdEQKAQI&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
06-07-2012, 06:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1LkYRJ8BgAQ

e-type
06-07-2012, 09:20
Buhahah :D. Wat een geweldenaar. Ik mag ze allebei wel. (Mag dat ook? :) )

absoluut, des te beter zou ik zeggen! :thup:

Maar als je ziet wat voor vetes er op Sherdog worden uitgevochten over deze twee...tsk,tsk,tsk...

Strange Cutbean
06-07-2012, 10:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u9vwj7KeGvk

Pr00f
06-07-2012, 10:36
Damnit, die weightcut van Chael Sonnen is niet mis. Hopelijk heeft ie er niet teveel last van :/

lukashenko
06-07-2012, 11:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ri5J8-w2RIE
steven seagalis a fraud

e-type
06-07-2012, 13:10
Damnit, die weightcut van Chael Sonnen is niet mis. Hopelijk heeft ie er niet teveel last van :/

ja man, die Mike Dolce heeft een mooi verhaal, maar niet echt to-the-point. 'k Ben heel benieuwd hoe Chael er morgen bijstaat.
20 pound in 24 uur, en dat alleen door je lichaam aan te zetten tot wat? Schijten en zweten?? Da's een beetje wat ik begreep van Dolce. "he will step on the scale with zero impacted food matter inside"

Kemal, dank je voor de uploads. Genieten zo.

Soulbringer320
06-07-2012, 13:48
Ben echt Segal moe aan het worden.

Turboknecht
06-07-2012, 14:18
Ik snap niet zo goed waarom die Helwani er zo'n moeite mee heeft dat Cung Le vindt dat Seagal niet zoveel voor mma heeft betekend. Sowieso, kan hij niet beter gewoon objectief blijven als interviewer?

Niek-S
06-07-2012, 16:32
ja man, die Mike Dolce heeft een mooi verhaal, maar niet echt to-the-point. 'k Ben heel benieuwd hoe Chael er morgen bijstaat.
20 pound in 24 uur, en dat alleen door je lichaam aan te zetten tot wat? Schijten en zweten?? Da's een beetje wat ik begreep van Dolce. "he will step on the scale with zero impacted food matter inside"

Kemal, dank je voor de uploads. Genieten zo.

Dat soort dingen mbt eten en gewicht vind ik altijd wel erg interessant, hier nog een filmpje erover, hij zal dus na verwachten op fight time 215-218lbs wegen. Waarom altijd zo'n end zakken in gewicht en niet gewoon een klasse zwaarder vechten?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qg66Y3ZJeM&feature=related

GnP
06-07-2012, 17:42
Dat soort dingen mbt eten en gewicht vind ik altijd wel erg interessant, hier nog een filmpje erover, hij zal dus na verwachten op fight time 215-218lbs wegen. Waarom altijd zo'n end zakken in gewicht en niet gewoon een klasse zwaarder vechten?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qg66Y3ZJeM&feature=related

om voordeel te hebben tegenover je tegenstander natuurlijk :)

T15Boxing
06-07-2012, 18:42
hoe laat zijn de weigh ins vandaag?

K-1sunstarr
06-07-2012, 23:02
hoe laat zijn de weigh ins vandaag?

Hier is tie!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQLos_qBpIk&feature=player_profilepage

thijss
06-07-2012, 23:20
Thnx!

Pahlavan
07-07-2012, 00:39
Weigh ins begint

Appielwt
07-07-2012, 01:04
Wat een klojo die Silva, of komt dit doordat ik voor Sonnen ben?

WARR SONNEN!!!!

Peacey
07-07-2012, 01:24
Warrrrrr sonnen

Edit Kemal: Let op taalgebruik aub, bedankt! OSU

Wiebe
07-07-2012, 01:43
Maar die Sonnen haalde wel het gewicht dus in 25 uur 21 pounds er vanaf erg knap, ik hoop dat hij Silva morgen verslaat.

T15Boxing
07-07-2012, 03:53
sonnen verdient dat en meer. sonnen fans zijn echt zwak. hij mag dus 2 jaar lang over silva en zijn land, team, vrienden en zelfs familie praten maar een zachte schouder gaat te ver? zwak.

Maar goed nu is de hype wel super

Kemal
07-07-2012, 06:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDjZAJ5y8nY&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
07-07-2012, 06:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9uyuCCZ0fZo

Kemal
07-07-2012, 06:44
UFC 148 Weigh-In Results:

Main Bouts (Pay-Per-View):
Anderson Silva (184) vs. Chael Sonnen (184)
Forrest Griffin (204) vs. Tito Ortiz (204)
Cung Le (185) vs. Patrick Cote (185)
Dong Hyun Kim (170) vs. Demian Maia (170)
Chad Mendes (146) vs. Cody McKenzie (145)
Ivan Menjivar (136) vs. Mike Easton (135)

Preliminary Bouts (FX):
Gleison Tibau (155) vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov (155)
Melvin Guillard (155) vs. Fabricio Camoes (156)
Costa Philippou (186) vs. Riki Fukuda (185)
John Alessio (156) vs. Shane Roller (155)

Preliminary Bouts (Facebook):
Rafaello Oliveira (156) vs. Yoislandy Izquierdo (156)

Kemal
07-07-2012, 06:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20s3TR5AM14&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OOds0HXygI&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo0b3L6hL-A&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
07-07-2012, 06:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTuZyCgaCw0&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
07-07-2012, 07:07
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/425057_445311295502465_1409981737_n.jpg

123trisweat
07-07-2012, 07:11
Wow, 1-0 voor sonnen. Had niet van Anderson verwacht dat ie zo iets zo doen. Sonnen zit lekker in Anderson's hoofd

The Company
07-07-2012, 07:52
Lang geleden dat ik zo naar een gevecht heb uitgekeken. Van mij mag het nu al 4 uur zijn.

lukashenko
07-07-2012, 07:58
http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-148-mainevent-weighin-highlight

lukashenko
07-07-2012, 08:03
nog even serieus over de party
dit is in mijn ogen de grootste rematch in mma history
de 1tse was legendarisch silva is legendarisch sonnen zijn smoel is legendarisch groot
en ik heb nog nooit zo veel naar een mma party uitgekeken

carlo1
07-07-2012, 08:06

lukashenko
07-07-2012, 08:06
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/425057_445311295502465_1409981737_n.jpg
zware lol
echt die seagal spoort niet

carlo1
07-07-2012, 08:07
moet toegeven dat op ali vs santos na dit idd de mma partij is waar ik het meest naar uit heb gekeken.
ontopic, ziet er gezellig uit tussen die 2

blade
07-07-2012, 08:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQLos_qBpIk

YoMarK
07-07-2012, 08:49
Silva laat zich net wat teveel gaan imho. :) Tuurlijk heeft Sonnen hem tot het uiterste zitten sarren, maar was beter geweest als ie net wat professioneler was gebleven, en het bij wat duwen en trekken was gebleven.

micha
07-07-2012, 08:59
dit is precies waar Sonnen op uit is > Hij tergt hem al maanden tot het uiterste op een hele scherpe in mijn ogen grappige manier. een echte prof laat zich niet gek maken.

GnP
07-07-2012, 09:18
Anderson dan toch nerveus, afgaande op z'n schouderstootje...

e-type
07-07-2012, 09:58
zware lol echt die seagal spoort nietey, Sensei Seagal he? Silva raakt helemaal overstuur als ie Sonnen ziet. Gaat niet meer goedkomen met 'm hoor, DQ zou zo maar een mogelijkheid zijn.

weks
07-07-2012, 10:01
irritant die seagal

kijk uit naar deze partij
hoop op sonnen

Minotauro
07-07-2012, 10:52
Hopen dat Tito Ortiz KO wordt geslagen

Dennuz
07-07-2012, 10:53
hehe, Steven Seagal achter Silva..

BillyTheKid
07-07-2012, 11:15
Hoop alleen al op winst voor Chael omdat ik denk dat we dan sneller Silva vs Sonnen III hebben. Kan niet wachten tot vannacht!

lukashenko
07-07-2012, 11:34
ik wil eerst bisping vs silva en silva vs jones zien dan de trilogie vol dat kan eind volgend jaar ook

Turboknecht
07-07-2012, 12:00
Hopen dat Tito Ortiz KO wordt geslagen

Absoluut, dat zou mooi zijn!

arabesh
07-07-2012, 12:18
Ik hoop dat sonnen zich gelijk op een knie stort met een takedown
20 uur gelul maar binnen een minuut naar huis

blade
07-07-2012, 12:28
hoelaat begint het Nederlandse tijd?

The Company
07-07-2012, 12:51
hoelaat begint het Nederlandse tijd?

Volgens mij net als altijd, 1 uur prelims 4 uur main-card

Edit: Prelims beginnen pas om half 2.

Strange Cutbean
07-07-2012, 14:08
Sonnen is niet mijn man, maar hij heeft wel de boel super gehyped! Ik heb er helemaal zin vanacht! Zou er eigenlijk heen gaan maar kwam niet uit qua tijd e.d. Als ik nu naar alle rompslomp er omheen kijk denk ik; 'Lul, had die tijd beter georganiseerd!'

Naj85
07-07-2012, 14:22
lol, had hem niet gezien ik keek naar chaels reactie
hehe, Steven Seagal achter Silva..

Anderson
07-07-2012, 14:28
Hopelijk een snelle k.o zijn we af van Dana's bitch, crackheads horen in een crackhouse.

T15Boxing
07-07-2012, 14:33
Ik zie dit alleen maar slecht aflopen voor Sonnen, ongeacht dat mensen denken dat hij in Silva's hoofd zit. Maia en Vitor hadden hem ook zwaar geirriteerd en de ene werd compleet vernederd en de ander binnen een paar minuten KO getrapt.

Biiyen
07-07-2012, 14:33
Wow.... Ik heb Anderson nog nooit zo "out of character" gezien! Als dat maar goed gaat.... Hij zal niet de eerste zijn die van zichzelf verliest door ongecontroleerde woede.

Peacey
07-07-2012, 14:37
Nu ben ik nog meer tegen die Silva

Ulis-E
07-07-2012, 15:01
pffff, na alle reacties hier dacht ik dat Anderson a la badr vs graham zou uithalen naar zijn tegenstander tijdens de stare-down... kijk ik nu net de video...stelletje jankerds.. :D hij geeft Sonnen alleen een schouder-duw...

dit is toch geen ballet mensen..! :D

kan niet wachten tot vannacht, wordt de eerste keer pay-per-view voor mij.. speciaal voor dit gevecht :)

kooivechter
07-07-2012, 15:41
haha wat een sneue vertoning van silva, en dan die kung fu opa van een seagal erachter. Hoop niet dat het zo'n wanvertoning van silva tegen maia wordt, want dhr. silva ws zogenaamd beledigd. Moet je is zien wat sonnen heeft uitgekraamd, maar daar zorgt sonnen wel voor dat het een echte wedstrijd wordt.. Hij blijft wel rustig die sonnen. Hoop dat hij wint, gun hem het wel.
Hoop dat het weer zo'n mooie partij als de eerste wordt. heb er zin an!!!

R.H.
07-07-2012, 15:49
Ik was de vorige partij nog voor Silva, puur omdat ik een hekel had aan Sonnen, maar de laatste tijd heb ik wat meer (diepte) interviews gezien met Sonnen, en hij is een stuk slimmer dan dat hij zich voordoet en af en toe schemert dat er door.

War Sonnen

El Bambino
07-07-2012, 15:58
War Silva!!
Hopelijk gaan de grootste Narcisten van de UfC ( Sonnen, Ortiz) K&O in de 1e ronde.

marcelt
07-07-2012, 16:10
Hoop dat Sonnen helemaal wordt afgemaakt. Wat een eikel!

robholland
07-07-2012, 16:35
War Cheal!
Hopelijk gaat die arrogante Braziliaan heel snel neer. (waarschijnlijk niet, maar blijven hopen)

Ralph
07-07-2012, 16:37
Ik hoop dat het gevecht qua entertainmentwaarde een beetje in de buurt komt bij de hype

The Bulldog
07-07-2012, 18:04
voor de division zou het vet zijn als sonnen de belt pakt.....

ennnn ehmmmmm.....tito...tja zou hij kwa energie tegen griffin opkunnen.....hmmmm ben bang van niet....griffin slaat alleen niet hard genoeg denk ik om ortis ko te helpen zie ik hem eerder een sub geven

R.H.
07-07-2012, 18:26
Tito heeft een goede kin, maar een "slap" lichaam, in zijn laatste paar gevechten telkens als hij een knie naar het lichaam krijgt is het zo goed als over

jake phuk
07-07-2012, 19:30
nog 10 uur wachten......................

Peacey
07-07-2012, 19:34
nog 10 uur wachten......................

Niet zo somber ;)
Over 8 uurtjes begint de main card al.
Moet eigenlijk eerlijk bekennen dat ik naar deze partij meer uitkijk dan naar Ali vs JDS

deco'o
07-07-2012, 20:48
Sonnen wint -- zijn we gelijk van het Anderson-Fedor gezeik af
Anderson wint -- zijn we van dat WWE gebeuren af

dus allebei mooi, nadeel is dat we waarschijnlijk deel 3 krijgen als Chael wint

K-1sunstarr
07-07-2012, 21:40
Wat een gejank weer zeg!
Een schouder duwtje in mijn ogen als je mij vraagt MAG, ik zou het zelfde hebben gedaan maar dan ietsje harder. Het is ten slotte MMA.
Als je mijn familie, afkomst en ga zo maar door zo publiekelijk beledigd, dan had ik hem op zijn bakkes geslagen.
Een gevecht mag je hypen, maar niet op die manier.
Voor de zeikers die dat niet snappen, is er vanavond bingo avond!!!
War Silva.

e-type
07-07-2012, 21:53
Wat een gejank weer zeg!
Een schouder duwtje in mijn ogen als je mij vraagt MAG, ik zou het zelfde hebben gedaan maar dan ietsje harder. Het is ten slotte MMA.
Als je mijn familie, afkomst en ga zo maar door zo publiekelijk beledigd, dan had ik hem op zijn bakkes geslagen.
Een gevecht mag je hypen, maar niet op die manier.
Voor de zeikers die dat niet snappen, is er vanavond bingo avond!!!
War Silva.

Beledigen?? Komop man. Wat begrijp je niet van satire. Sonnen is een show-man. Iedereen die zijn woorden serieus neemt is ofwel een Braziliaan of iemand met geen gevoel voor humor. Sjeez, 'barely a 100 grand a year' LOL

jake phuk
08-07-2012, 00:18
ik moet ook toegeven dat sonnen iets te ver ging met het beledigen van silva's vrouw,
maar ik wil toch dat ie wint. silva is briljant, maar sonnen is toch de amerikaanse werkhond
die met pure vechtlust en determination kan winnen van die braziliaanse fake ass. Silva heeft te weining
tegen wrestlers gestaan. in het eerste gevecht zag je dat ie eigenlijk ge-exposed werd.
WAR SONNEN!

Soulbringer320
08-07-2012, 00:53
War Sonnen....

respect
08-07-2012, 00:57
hoe laat begint het ?

edit nu dus

PinPoint
08-07-2012, 01:05
Op FB? Want bij mij doet ie het niet :(

The Company
08-07-2012, 01:09
Facebook ja.

PinPoint
08-07-2012, 01:13
fuck

Heb je een link?

raveboy
08-07-2012, 01:20
http://www.facebook.com/#!/UFC/app_247211121995467

wel inloggen, en volgens mij ook liken, of hoeft dat niet?

PinPoint
08-07-2012, 01:22
Die heb ik ook idd. Helaas zie ik alleen maar een zwart blok...

raveboy
08-07-2012, 01:23
hij moet gaan laden en dan kan je kiezen voor prelims
wel geliked? ik weet niet meer of dat perse moest

Soulbringer320
08-07-2012, 01:26
Die heb ik ook idd. Helaas zie ik alleen maar een zwart blok...

Ik log net in en heb gewoon beeld...

PinPoint
08-07-2012, 01:28
Niet iedereen heeft zo veel geluk :(

Ik zie heel kort het balkje laden en dan all black

raveboy
08-07-2012, 01:29
Misschien een Flash probleem, of F5-en, hij moet het doen.

PinPoint
08-07-2012, 01:33
Ik heb een mac en ik geloof dat dat het probleem is. Heb op de mac ook windows draaien en IE en daarop werkt het wel :S

Shane Roller next? Bij jullie ook? (oftewel ben ik live :) )

raveboy
08-07-2012, 01:39
yup, hoe heb je het werkend gekregen?
Of lukt het alleen via IE?

PinPoint
08-07-2012, 01:40
Lees mijn vorige post nog maar eens ;)

Snap alleen nog even niet waar ik nu verder moet kijken hahaha

[edit] hij gaat verder nu :)

[2e edit]
Zie dat je jouw bericht ook hebt aangepast. Ja het lukt alleen in IE :)

PinPoint
08-07-2012, 01:52
Nu werkt ie ook in Safari....VEEL beter beeld!!

raveboy
08-07-2012, 01:58
Ik ga zo even de ppv kopen, dan heb ik in ieder geval goed beeld voor de main event, nu is het op zich wel te doen.
Safari heb ik dan weer niet.

PinPoint
08-07-2012, 01:59
Ik ga ook zeker voor de ppv.....het main event wil ik ook zeker in 100% kwaliteit zien.

raveboy
08-07-2012, 02:11
pff, ik had even problemen de ppv te kopen, maar het is er door, nu nog wakker blijven.
Moet morgen naar het gala in Den Haag, dus zal een lekkere dag worden Maandag op werk, pff

raveboy
08-07-2012, 04:11
Ik ga ook zeker voor de ppv.....het main event wil ik ook zeker in 100% kwaliteit zien.

en 100% kwaliteit ?
pff ik hoop dat het beter word, ik had zo net zo goed een illigaal streampje kunnen pakken.

PinPoint
08-07-2012, 04:22
Ja perfect man! Vreemd dat het bij jou niet zo is...

T15Boxing
08-07-2012, 04:30
dit gaat echt super worden. kim wilt altijd naar de grond en maia is een bjj god. BJJ vs Judo! Kimura vs Helio!

Asura
08-07-2012, 04:41
dit gaat echt super worden. kim wilt altijd naar de grond en maia is een bjj god. BJJ vs Judo! Kimura vs Helio!

Kimura vs Helio De bloopers?