PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 15 ; Episode 9 | Results **Spoiler**

Kemal
05-05-2012, 06:21
Andy Ogle Gets Past Mike Rio on The Ultimate Fighter Live

Andy Ogle secured the final quarterfinal spot on this season's The Ultimate Fighter on Friday night.

The lightweight submitted Mike Rio with a rear-naked choke at the 4:19 mark in the second round, keeping his chances alive for the reality title.

"Mike is the nicest guy on their team so it was a pleasure to beat him," said Ogle. "If I was going to lose, it would be great to lose to someone I really respect."
"Andy fought a great fight. He was beating me to the punch - literally to the punch," said Rios. "He made me chase him the whole time and my gas tank was empty."

UFC president Dana White also announced the show's first two quarterfinal showdowns after the fight. Joe Proctor will square off against James Vick, and Justin Lawrence will take on Michael Chiesa.

RESULT: Ogle def. Rio by rear-naked choke round 2, 4:19

carlo1
07-05-2012, 23:25
vandaag de aflevering gezien, vind die andy toch echt wel een grappige gast. zette staand een goede partij neer, respectvol en submit diegene die zijn leven lang worstelt en volgens de commentator een zeer goed grappler is.

carlo1
08-05-2012, 07:05
deel twee deed het trouwens niet, einde gemist van de coachwedstrijd. Weet iemand wie die gewonnen heeft?

Appielwt
08-05-2012, 08:49
deel twee deed het trouwens niet, einde gemist van de coachwedstrijd. Weet iemand wie die gewonnen heeft?

Cruz lag de hele wedstrijd voor maar schoot slecht met het machine geweer en toen haalde Faber hem in en won.

carlo1
09-05-2012, 12:57
Cruz lag de hele wedstrijd voor maar schoot slecht met het machine geweer en toen haalde Faber hem in en won.
o.k. bedankt

Pansier
09-05-2012, 13:54
Andy is echt een goeie gast! Als vechter en als persoon!