Dustin Pague def. Jared Papazian by submission via rear naked choke
Tim Means def. Justin Salas by TKO
Buddy Roberts def. Caio Magalhaes via unanimous decision
Henry Martinez def. Bernando Magalhaes via unanimous decision
Sean Pierson def. Jake Hecht via unanimous decision

Kemal
09-06-2012, 06:11
Matt Grice Dominates Leonard Garcia

Leonard Garcia has a long-held reputation for being involved in exciting fights, win or lose. Unfortunately for the Jackson's MMA fighter, though, his time in the big show appears to be winding toward a conclusion.

Garcia was dominated Friday night by a motivated Matt Grice at UFC on FX 3 in Sunrise, Fla. The former University of Oklahoma wrestler imposed his will on Garcia and scored a featherweight matchup. The judges' scores were 30-27 across the board.

Garcia (15-8) is most comfortable standing and brawling, but Grice wasn't going to play his game, as he took Garcia down early and often. Grice came closest to finishing the fight in the first round with an impressive North-South choke, but Garcia managed to escape. But he couldn't escape Grice's impressive ground work over the course of the fight.

The victory was the fifth in Grice's last six fights. But it was his first in the UFC since defeating Jason Black at UFC 77 in 2007.
"Oh my gosh, it's been a long time," said Grice (15-4). "God willing, I was able to come back with a lot of help with my friends, family, co-workers. I know it wasn't the most exciting fight, but, Leonard's a tough guy. I just stuck with the takedowns, it was working for me."

Garcia gained notice by defeating Chan Sung Jung on a split decision at WEC 48 in a bout considered by many to be 2009's Fight of the Year. Since then, though, he's 1-4.

Kemal
09-06-2012, 06:12
Eddie Wineland Finishes Scott Jorgensen

Eddie Wineland had to feel a sense of urgency as the second round of his fight with Scott Jorgensen wound down Friday night.
The hard-to-finish Jorgensen had taken everything Wineland had dished out in their bantamweight bout at UFC on FX 3.

Jorgensen had opened a nasty cut above Wineland's left eye earlier in the round and the fight was turning into a down-and-dirty brawl.

But Wineland had the answer with a big right hand. He connected to the jaw, dropping Jorgensen to the mat in Sunrise, Fla. Three right hands later, referee Troy Waugh called off the fight, giving Wineland the victory at 4:10 of the round.
"Bang, bang, bang, good night," said Wineland (19-8).

The win was the first in the UFC for Wineland, a former WEC bantamweight champion, who had won his final four WEC bouts before dropping his first two in the UFC. Wineland said he doesn't care who's up next.

"Just keep me fighting," he said. "I'm happy when I'm fighting. I'm cut open and I'm torn inside my mouth, but I'm happy. I'm a hillbilly from Indiana, that's how we get down."

The loss was the second in a row for Jorgensen (13-6), who is 7-3 in his past 10.

Kemal
09-06-2012, 06:14
Mike Pyle Flattens Josh Neer

Wild flurries in the closing seconds of a round are often a display for the judges, as fighters look to make a final impression and maybe steal one on the scorecards.
Not for Mike Pyle, though. The veteran welterweight left no doubt at the end of a back-and-forth first round at UFC on FX 3 Friday night, knocking Josh Neer cold with a big right hand and earning the victory with just four seconds left in the opening round.

"The plan was not to take that abuse," said Pyle. (23-8). "He was coming in more aggressive, which is his style. He got a couple good ones over here, and I had had enough."

Pyle scored a takedown early in the round and spent much of the round trying to improve his position in Neer’s guard. But Neer fended him off and worked for submissions from the bottom.

The fighters got back to their feet late in the round and Pyle briefly appeared stunned on his feet. But he later claimed he was playing possum.

"I wasn't dazed, I just wanted to see hat he was going to give me," said Pyle. "He was hitting me hard, he hit me in the liver, I'll give him props. But I wasn't hurt.

The fighter known as "Quicksand" scored his fifth victory in his past six fights, while Neer had his win streak snapped at six.

Kemal
09-06-2012, 06:15
Erick Silva Submits Charlie Brenneman

Erick Silva doesn't get paid by the hour.

The up-and-coming welterweight prospect from Brazil hasn't been pushed past the first round in any of his three UFC bouts.

The fast-moving Silva continued to state his case as one to watch at 170 pounds Friday night with an impressive finish of a game Charlie Brenneman at UFC on FX 3.

The finish came when Silva got Brenneman's back late in the round and executed a textbook rear-naked choke. Brenneman tapped at 4:33.

The Brazilian improved to 14-2 on his career. All three of his UFC bouts have finished in the first round: A 40-second knockout of Luis Ramos at UFC 143 and a very controversial disqualification loss in a bout he was dominating against Carlo Prater at UFC 142.

Brenneman (15-4), a wrestler from Pennsylvania, has dropped three of his past four fights.

Kemal
09-06-2012, 06:17
Demetrious Johnson Tops Ian McCall, Earns Flyweight Title Shot

Three months later, Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson finally got the nod.
Friday night, the flyweight from the Seattle area battled "Uncle Creepy" Ian McCall for the second time in a back-and-forth, UFC title tournament semifinal bout.

When the two first met on March 3, Johnson was incorrectly announced as the winner in cage due to a scoring error, but the bout was actually a draw.

This time, there was no doubt about it. Johnson took a unanimous decision over McCall in the main event of UFC on FX 3 (http://www.sbnation.com/mma/fight-card/95848/ufc-on-fx-3) in Sunrise, Fla. The scores were 29-28, 30-27, and 29-28.

"I fought my fight this time," Johnson said. "I'm ready for my shot at the title."

Johnson will face Joseph Benavidez to determine the inaugural UFC flyweight champion at a date and venue to be determined.
"Mighty Mouse" got the best of McCall in an action-packed first round, mixing up his striking with his wrestling and scoring multiple takedowns. Johnson scored the round's biggest blow, a crisp, well-timed backpedaling right hand which dropped McCall to the mat.

McCall answered with a solid second round, outmuscling Johnson and scoring three takedowns.

But Johnson regained his bearings in a tight third round, scoring an early takedown and a late one, and being more active in the final minute and doing more damage standing.

"I'm disappointed in myself, sorry guys," said McCall. "I don't know I thought I was down, that's what I figured."
Benavidez earned his spot in the finals on March 3 with a second-round knockout of Yasuhiro Urushitani.

Kemal
09-06-2012, 06:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hXC0fqdYPh0

Kemal
09-06-2012, 06:19
UFC on FX 3 Bonuses: Eddie Wineland vs. Scott Jorgensen Seize 'Fight of the Night'

Main card fighters Eddie Wineland, Scott Jorgensen, Mike Pyle, and Erick Silva all earned $40,000 in post-fight bonuses for their performances on Friday night at UFC on FX 3, which took place at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida.

Wineland and Jorgensen each took home extra cash for their wild, two-round ‘Fight of the Night' brawl. With time winding down on the clock and a canyon-sized cut adorning Wineland's forehead, the former WEC champ uncorked a ferocious right hand to drop his opponent, before finishing things off with a flurry of ground and pound.

"Just keep me fighting. I'm happy when I'm fighting," Wineland ecstatically said afterward. "I'm cut open and I'm torn inside my mouth, but I'm happy. I'm a hillbilly from Indiana, that's how we get down."

Immediately afterward, welterweight veteran Pyle wasted little time riding the crowd's momentum and smashing Josh Neer with a massive right hand in the closing moments of round one. "Quicksand" took home ‘Knockout of the Night' honors for his efforts.

"I'm 36 years old. Thanks for reminding me," Pyle quipped. "I feel better than I ever have."

Red-hot prospect Silva capped the action by making even quicker work of Charlie Brenneman. After stifling several of "The Spaniard's" takedown attempts, Silva took his opponent's back with thirty seconds left in the opening frame and sunk in a picture-perfect rear-naked choke to seize the ‘Submission of the Night.'

Kemal
09-06-2012, 06:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pji3j4FejI&feature=player_detailpage

Kemal
09-06-2012, 06:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-1dKscrsrVQ

Kemal
09-06-2012, 06:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkY014QeNK4&feature=player_detailpage

breahule
09-06-2012, 08:25
Erick Silva wat een beest! Ik vind die gast echt goed en zie hem ver komen. Komplete vechter die ook uit de voeten komt tegen zo'n worstelgrinder.

Sato
09-06-2012, 11:59
Ik vond de score van Johnson vs McCall niet echt goed, ik had het voordeel toch aan Ian gegeven

Lionheart
09-06-2012, 12:43
Ik vond de score van Johnson vs McCall niet echt goed, ik had het voordeel toch aan Ian gegeven

Johnson had meer takedowns, maar het was wel close.

Johnson terechte winnaar.