PDA

View Full Version : Mosab Amrani gebleseerd?

Anderson
10-08-2012, 23:18
Van een engels forum las ik dit. http://message.axkickboxing.com/index.phtml?action=dispthread&topic=36846&topicgroup=axmain&junk=7335

Mosab Amrani - reconstructive surgery, both knees

Actually, there's no real Muay Thai news website, but Ax forum seems to be the next best thing.

I happened to bump into some guy over the weekend who turned out to be Mosabs brother.

I've always been a fan of Mosab, love his style, but he kind of seemed to lose steam after his fight with Mohammad Khamal.

Back when he fought Anuwat, knocked out Bovy and was active in the Amsterdam Fight Club promotion, he was really devastating and his fluid technique and aggression was really a breath of fresh air IMO, to the traditional Muay Thai style.

Anyways, apparently during some training accident both his knees went (throwing a high knee awkwardly).
He had surgery where ligaments/cartilage were taken from his upper thighs and used to replace that damage in the knee joints.

I believe he's on crutches for the next 6 months; or his brother actually said he was using a zimmer frame.

This accounts for his withdrawal recently from his fight with Gago Drago on the Glory promotion.

I guess it's curious how he was going so strong, then his performances seemed to diminish, then a real devastating (and freak) injury like this.

Coldcrust
10-08-2012, 23:56
Dat is vreselijk slecht nieuws..gaat een hele hoop geduld,positiviteit en wilskracht kosten om hiervan te herstellen en ik wens hem hierbij ongelovelijk veel succes

Richelieu
10-08-2012, 23:58
Zeer zware blessure dus voor Mosab! Veel succes met het herstellen!!