PDA

View Full Version : Miguel Torres Released From UFC, Headed to Titan FC

Kemal
22-08-2012, 19:36
Former WEC bantamweight champion Miguel Torres is headed to Titan FC.

The MMA veteran announced on his Web site Tuesday night that he was released from the UFC following his April loss to Michael McDonald, and as a result, he will debut for Titan on Nov. 2. That fight will take place in Hammond, IN, where Torres made a name for himself before signing with Zuffa, the parent company of WEC and UFC. Torres also owns a gym, Torres Martial Arts Academy, in Hammond.

"I am excited to continue fighting, to regain my focus and to get back to what made me a champion," Torres wrote.

According to Torres' manager Glenn Robinson, no opponent has been signed for Torres' Titan debut just yet.

Torres (40-5), a 12-year veteran of the sport, leaves the UFC with a 2-2 record. He was released from the organization in December after posting an insensitive tweet before being rehired three weeks later.

"A special thank you to my manager, Glenn Robinson, my trainer, Firas Zahabi, my training partners, and all the staff at the UFC," Torres wrote. "I have dedicated my whole life to mixed martial arts and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. From teaching, to training, and fighting from the lowest to the highest levels, my passion in life is to be the best that I can be. Until November 2nd …"

kooivechter
22-08-2012, 20:38
Vond het niet echt een leuke vechter in de UPC om te zien

Garcia
23-08-2012, 11:04
Mwoah zijn eerste partijen in de UFC waren geweldig, maar hij heeft mentaal zijn drive wat verloren en heeft sindsdien ook verloren.