PDA

View Full Version : (oud) artikel COBAN LOOKCHAOMAESAITONG 2010

basblue
25-11-2012, 10:43
In de zoektocht naar tegenstanders van Dekkers kwam ik dit artikel tegen. Oud, maar leuk om te lezen. In de categorie "Hoe gaat het met...". Mocht het een repost zijn, sorry.

Interview of COBAN LOOKCHAOMAESAITONG by Serge TREFEU (2010)
(Thanks to Sandra the woman of Coban thanks to whom this interview was able to be realized)
Serge TREFEU: Hello how are you, in shape?
COBAN LOOKCHAOMAESAITONG: Hello. I am fine. How are you? I am healthy and in good shape. I used to drink a lot, and got fat! But now, I stopped drinking 100% since December 2009, and I lost all the weight. I still train, and keep in shape

How old are you?
I am 44 years old

You come of what region of the Thailand?
I come from city called Buriram. It is the Northeast region of Thailand called Esan

You are married, have you children?
I have one son from my first marriage. He is now 17 years old

Have you brothers and sisters?
I have 2 brothers (one older, one younger) and 2 sisters (one older and one younger). I am somewhere in the middle

You were a brawler when you were a child?
No. I was polit. But when bullies came to bother me, I would fight back…

You began the boxing at which age?
I started fighting at the age of 11

It is true that you began to train at home by typing in a bag of rice suspended from a tree with bandages in the hand in thread of silkworm?
Yes, it is true. I was handy. I made lot of training equipment by hand with whatever I could find

Your first fight you made him for which age?
I was 11 years old on my first fight. I earned 30 THB. I don’t know how much it was in US dollars back then. But now, it would be $1

How did you discover the boxing?
My cousin was an amateur fighter, and he fought at a Buddhist Temple fair. There are a lot of these fights all over Thailand. I watched him fight, and I wanted to do it too

You began Muay Thai in which camp?
My first Muay Thai camp was Soh Samrung in Puttaisong, village where I was born. My Mother and sister are still there

How much you have make of fight for this camp?
I think I had about 15 fights for this camp. Or 20, I don’t remember exactly. I just fought.

Lees verder op : http://www.siamfightmag.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=263%253Acoban-lookchaomaesaitong&catid=14&Itemid=163&lang=en