PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Cormier Signs Multi Fight Deal with The UFC

Naj85
28-12-2012, 03:40
Strikeforce heavyweight-grand-prix champion Daniel confirmed that he has signed a deal with the UFC, but that it is a “shorter contract” than usual. Cormier was slated to take on Mir at a scheduled Strikeforce event this past November, but Mir suffered a training injury and pulled out of the bout. Now, “DC” will be taking on heavyweight Dion Staring at the final Strikeforce event next month. ”DC” reiterated hopes for a match with ex-UFC champion Frank Mir upon entering the promotion. He previously spoke with BJPENN.com stating

“I would stay at heavyweight, I want to fight Frank. I think Mir and I have some unfinished business, I put in a six week training camp for Mir before he pulled out a month before the fight. All the things I learned in that camp and I worked on I want to be able to use on him inside of the cage.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/daniel-cormier-signs-multi-fight-deal-with-the-ufc-ufc-news/

T15Boxing
28-12-2012, 03:49
Eindelijk. goed nieuws! Zooveel mooie matchups voor Cormier.

Naj85
28-12-2012, 03:54
Zeker weten!
Maar als Cain weer de HW titel pakt zal Cormier waarschijnlijk naar LHW gaan zoals die eerder al heeft gezegd

Kemal
28-12-2012, 07:56
Ik ben erg benieuwd wat er gebeurd als Dion van hem weet te winnen.. Halen ze Dion dan ook naar de UFC..

Leventdepevent
28-12-2012, 09:52
het werd eens tijd

Garcia
28-12-2012, 14:06
Ik ben bang dat Cormier een maatje te groot is voor Dion. Ik hoop dat Dion een top partij neer weet te zetten en mogelijk zelfs een upset. Maar super goed nieuws dat Cormier naar de UFC gaat. Ik denk dat Cormier nu al in de top 5 van de UFC HW ranks staat en mocht Cain niet winnen op korte termijn een titleshot (na Alistair) kan krijgen mocht Cormier van Mir winnen.