PDA

View Full Version : Hyram Rodriguez over AFC

Wheelie
05-05-2013, 21:55
I'm not gay, but now I know how it feels like to be screwed real well. Throughout my whole career I have never been hustled by any promotor, not in Holland, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Canada, no were. Yesterday it finally happened and it was done on my own Island by my own people. After the AFC promotors didn't live up to their bargain I decided to fight anyways, because I heard that many fans already bought tickets to the event. After the promotion put Joziro Boye at risk of injury due to the worst refereeing I've ever seen and crowning a paper champ who clearly lost his fight I was ready to unleash my rage in the cage, when the promotor, Pierre Richardson put his hands on my angry father, my father (who had consumed alcohol) altercated, the AFC crew members used brutal force (on an almost 60 years old man). I stepped in and said out loud: " Don't touch him, I'll see to it that he will calm down. My father was took outside and I said to him: "Father, now I'm going to show you what is fighting. On my way to the cage I was told that my fight has been cancelled. 8 weeks of training, a trip all the way from Holland to Aruba and missing a week of work, all flushed down the drain. No pay!!!

Please share and unmask these wolfs in sheep clothing.

I feel terrible for the fans who payed money to see me fight. Let's put up a protest against these people. My apologies to all the fans who didn't get their money's worth.

Hyram Rodriguez

Justinian
05-05-2013, 23:09
Ik las het inderdaad, wat een drama daar! Op naar de volgende Hyram!

ijsblok
05-05-2013, 23:57
bizar lullig. sterkte!

appelsap
06-05-2013, 04:11
ga morgen trainen op curacao. zal eens vragen wat er gebeurd is. klinkt weer mooi k.u.t.

Kemal
06-05-2013, 09:37
Jeetje wat een zooitje..

Leventdepevent
06-05-2013, 09:43
wat een verhaal zeg