PDA

View Full Version : K-1 World MAX Final 16 in Spain on September 14th

Nosferatu187
27-06-2013, 16:25
MALLORCA, Spain, June 26 — K-1 Global Holdings and Street Culture Productions are proud to announce that this year’s K-1 World MAX Final 16 will take place on the beautiful island of Mallorca in Spain on September 14th at the Palma Arena. This year’s K-1 World MAX Final 16 will feature the winners from the K-1 World Qualifying tour as well as some of the best 70kg fighters in the world. Since 2002 the K-1 World MAX tournament has featured the world’s best fighters at 70kg and crowned a world champion in the weight class.
The K-1 World MAX Final 16 will be a mix of K-1 veterans as well as newcomers from this year’s K-1 World Qualifying Tour. Two time K-1 World MAX Champion Andy Souwer will once again make his return to the K-1 World MAX Final 16, as will K-1 MAX legend Mike Zambidis and Spain’s own Abraham Roqueñi. From the K-1 World Qualifying Tour, Portugal’s David Calvo, Canada’s Shane Campbell, America’s Joey Pagliuso and Brazil’s Wallace Lopez will represent their respective countries for the first time in the K-1 World MAX Final 16.
There will also be a host of Super Fights on the card, including a K-1 World Grand Prix Qualifying bout to determine which fighter will represent Spain in the upcoming Heavyweight K-1 World Grand Prix tournament, between Damian Garcia and Frank Munoz. The honor of being called the best Heavyweight in Spain is on the line in the bout between the two, with the winner advancing to the K-1 World Grand Prix Final 16. The full card will be announced as the event draws closer, including the rest of the K-1 World MAX Final 16 field.
Tickets for the K-1 World MAX Final 16 in Spain will go on sale next week and be available through http://www.ticketmaster.com and affiliated ticket vendors.
About K-1 Global
K-1, founded in 1993, is one of the most exciting and prestigious sports and entertainment brands in the world. The K-1 brand is synonymous with the sport of professional Kickboxing, known across the world for producing some of the most exciting events and memorable tournaments featuring some of the best athletes in the world. K-1 has presented professional live martial arts events in over 38 countries across the world and is one of the most recognizable names in the world of professional martial arts.
For more information about K-1 Global, please visit http://www.k-1.tv (http://www.k-1.tv/)

http://www.k-1.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/k-1maxspain.jpg

onne1983
27-06-2013, 16:50
Roqueni?? daar win je in spanje nog niet eens van als je die knock out slaat

Nosferatu187
27-06-2013, 17:09
hehe

Richelieu
19-08-2013, 13:12
Denk dat co-promotor Streetculture eerst nog wel wat andere zaakjes mag afhandelingen. Dit bericht verscheen op facebook na uitlatingen van een vechter;

https://sphotos-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/542204_602229536488092_131606193_n.jpg

rollermanskunk
19-08-2013, 13:28
Ik heb nog een document waarbij Streetculture weer mot heeft met K-1, wel heel toevallig dat Streetculture zoveel problemen heeft.

sportfan
19-08-2013, 14:49
Denk dat co-promotor Streetculture eerst nog wel wat andere zaakjes mag afhandelingen. Dit bericht verscheen op facebook na uitlatingen van een vechter;

https://sphotos-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/542204_602229536488092_131606193_n.jpg

Niet zomaar een vechter maar een finalist van de laatste K1 Max die ook niet eens is opgesteld voor de nieuwe K1 Max, Artur Kyshenko.

Bijzonder dat K1 en Street Culture nu samenwerken aangezien beide partijen nog openstaande schulden hebben met enkele vechters. Lekkere combinatie.

Zo zou Artur Kyshenko ook zijn 2e prijs bij de K1 Max Athene niet uitbetaald hebben gekregen. Extra zuur is dat Artur Kyshenko naast financieel ook nog even sportief een oor aangenaaid is in Barcelona tegen Roqueni.

Richelieu
19-08-2013, 16:16
Niet zomaar een vechter maar een finalist van de laatste K1 Max die ook niet eens is opgesteld voor de nieuwe K1 Max, Artur Kyshenko.

Bijzonder dat K1 en Street Culture nu samenwerken aangezien beide partijen nog openstaande schulden hebben met enkele vechters. Lekkere combinatie.

Zo zou Artur Kyshenko ook zijn 2e prijs bij de K1 Max Athene niet uitbetaald hebben gekregen. Extra zuur is dat Artur Kyshenko naast financieel ook nog even sportief een oor aangenaaid is in Barcelona tegen Roqueni.

Nu dus dubbel genaaid! Erg slechte zaak dat ze überhaupt weer kunnen organiseren zonder eerst de schulden af te betalen die men heeft open staan bij de vechters, in dit geval Arthur Kyshenko.

rollermanskunk
19-08-2013, 20:03
Press-release Abraham Roqueni:

Abraham Roqueñi, official press release.

I have unfortunate news to report: As of today, I will not be in the Final 16 of the K-1 World Max on September 14, in Mallorca, Spain.
The reason for this decision stems from my financial relations with Street culture promotions. I still have not received payment for my last fights with the organization; they owe me payment for my match in K-1 Greece last year and my last fight against Artur Kyshenko in March.

The individual responsible for acquiring these debts is Javier Rolo (Street culture promotions). From this moment, he is no longer my manager due to poor management and lack of sincerity with our team.

At this current point in time I am now a free agent, so if a promoter is interested in working with us , they can directly contact my team at the following email:
[email protected].

I apologize, if at any time some misunderstanding has arisen with some promotions because of the bad mediation of my previous manager. A friendly greeting to all Kickboxing fans in the world.
-Abraham Roqueñi.

Richelieu
19-08-2013, 22:22
Gaat lekker daar bij Streetculture!

FMACH
20-08-2013, 11:02
crazy....

RedDawn
24-08-2013, 15:17
Volledige line up:

Andy Souwer
Buakaw Banchamek
Mike Zambidis
David Calvo
Elam Ngor
Máximo Suárez
Henry Van Opstal
Wallace López
Shane Campbell
Miodrag Olar
François Alexande
Yasuhiro Kido
Zhi-Peng Zhou
Enrico Kehl
Joey Pagliuso
Lee Sung-Hyun

strikek1fan
25-08-2013, 15:11
Geniet van een van de beste vechters op 95 kgs divisie, video voorbereiding op aankomende k1 Mallorca Finale 16
<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFcF4oODwCo

rollermanskunk
25-08-2013, 15:36
"In de wandelgangen" al gehoord dat K1 nieuwe problemen heeft met de co-promotor van dit evenement. Ben benieuwd of ze dit met nog 3 weken te gaan nog gaan oplossen. Onbegrijpelijk dat K1 met Streetculture in zee is gegaan.

blackadder
25-08-2013, 15:37
Onbegrijpelijk dat K1 met Streetculture in zee is gegaan.
Wat is er dan zo fout aan Streetculture?

rollermanskunk
27-08-2013, 11:42
Wat is er dan zo fout aan Streetculture?

Zie de press-release van Roqueni. Streetculture heeft er een handje van de eigen vechters niet uit te betalen terwijl ze wel het hebben geincasseerd van de promotors waar ze mee samenwerken (K1, Enfusion)