PDA

View Full Version : Fedor en Mirko hebben 'ruzie'

mmacentral
04-01-2014, 16:17
Hopelijk geen repost, maar vond dit wel opvallend:

Dat lees je goed inderdaad. Fedor Emelianenko heeft kritische uitspraken gedaan over Mirko Filipovic, en dat vindt Cro Cop niet leuk. Lees hieronder wat hij te zeggen heeft, broer Aleksander Emelianenko komt ook nog even voorbij. Zou mooi zijn als dit zou leiden tot Fedor versus Mirko II!

Van Mirko’s Facebook pagina:

Greetings! After resting a bit, let me look back at the fight and some of the events that happened after the fight. Fedor commented on me and today I read a comment from his eminent brother. It’s little to say that I truly respected and liked them both since the time when we fought together in Japan, bot that respect is now gone.

Alexander, who probably caused all the scandal and manfully beat up a 63 years old just so that he doesn’t have to enter the ring with me, I won’t comment too much because the sport is often looked down on because of guys like him, and besides, he doesn’t deserve much of a comment. But Fedor was a grave disappointment. If Fedor fought in my city, I’d come to his hotel, take him out for dinner, have a talk with him, and if I had to tell him something I’d tell it to his face and not talk over newspapers. Afterall, we’re “brothers in arms” and we bled together in Japanese rings, and had a fight that many consider as the best in MMA hisotry, and he not only didn’t have the audacity to say hello, even before the fight in the lockeroom, but he commented on me that I’m this and that, this wasn’t the Fedor that I used to know.

Every one of his loses fell hard on me, as if it were my own, and this same man then says publicly that he doesn’t know what keeps me fighting, that I’m not in shape and such things. Everyone has the right for an opinion, but till I’m shedding my own blood, enduring the torture and pain, the decision is mine, it’s my thing for how long I’ll fight and why I fight.

About the fight, I’m sick because of the loss, but I’m glad that I broke the blockade in my head that I had about grappling through my entire career and I’m glad that I tried to go for a guillotine and after that for a triangle. Sadly, I wasn’t able to get it around him, cause if I did he’d be choked out. If I was able to get both legs together, and it was close, I would have finished him and it would have been “Great job, champ!”, “Awesome!”, “You’re in great shape!”, but like this, it’s just gonna be spitting all over me and this and that.

----
Lang verhaal kort: Fedor heeft Mirko blijkbaar "over the hill" genoemd, en nu is Mirko pissed off. Beide heren zijn over hun hoogtepunt heen natuurlijk, maar als het een aanloop is naar Fedor vs Mirko 2...ik zou het persoonlijk, alleen al vanwege de nostalgie-waarde, niet erg vinden.

Bron: http://mmacentral.nl/fedor-heeft-ruzie-mirko/

T15Boxing
04-01-2014, 17:17
Fedor lijkt me iemand waarmee je met 1 telefoontje weer beste vrienden kunt worden.

Willem033
04-01-2014, 18:28
Fedor sloopt hem.

mmacentral
04-01-2014, 18:38
Fedor sloopt hem.
ik denk het ook! zal lang niet zo competitief zijn als deel 1 ben ik bang.

Mastenbroek
04-01-2014, 19:27
Crocop is raar bezig laatste tijd, kan beter niet meer praten in het openbaar.