PDA

View Full Version : Tito Ortiz steps down as Cris Cyborg's manager

Naj85
15-02-2014, 09:54
Tito Ortiz steps down as Cris Cyborg's manager
Feb 14, 2014 7:23 PM EST
Yestarday UFC president Dana White met with two dozen members of the media at ZUFFA headquarters and offered a harsh assessment of Cris Cyborg and her manager UFC Hall of Famer Tito Ortiz.
"Tito has done more f---ing to damage his career, his image and his f---ing life than any fighter I've ever met, and that's her manager," said White. "They come out in this press conference and say, 'She will die. She will die if she goes to 135. … So I'm going to go before an athletic commission and say I want to make the fight between Ronda Rousey and f---ing Cyborg Santos at 135 pounds?"
Today Ortiz announced he is stepping down as her manager, in a statement made on "Inside MMA."
I can live with Dana not liking me but what I can’t live with is Dana using me to hurt someone else. I’ve taken abuse and maybe I deserved some of it but Cris is a beautiful person and great athlete and doesn’t deserve to be insulted like this.
I don’t understand how Dana lets his hatred towards me hurt the UFC and the fans by not making this fight.
He accuses her of still using banned substances and say that she isn’t worthy of fighting Ronda yet a year ago he personally called me to make the fight happen.
I never said she would die if she made 135- we just repeated what the Dr said that Cris shouldn’t make a career at 135- we offered a 3 fight deal they said no 7 fights or no deal.
Regardless – I won’t stand in the way from the fans getting a fight they want and I won’t hold Cris Back. So I’m stepping down as Cris’ manager
Now he can’t hold that against her-
I’m also tired of Dana accusing Cris of using banned substances. I challenge you to put up or shut up- Test her or stop lying about her- Cris is a beautiful woman inside and out- don’t insult her on her looks- she may be tough as nails but she still has feelings.
I know people are going to say there goes Tito making this about him again- but it’s not -it’s about Cris Cyborg- the baddest woman on the earth – soon to be multi-sport world champion.

-Tito Ortiz

Pahlavan
15-02-2014, 10:41
Is volgens mij het verstandigste wat Tito in de afgelopen 5 jaar heeft gedaan/gezegd.

Nelisje
15-02-2014, 13:52
Zoals Jenna Jameson er op een gegeven moment uit zag zegt wel iets over zijn smaak van vrouwen.. beautifull inside and out.. ;-)

Kan me voorstellen dat er bij Cyborg niet op 135 kan vechten, die heeft wel zo'n laag vet percentage dat ze eerst spieren af moet breken. Maja om nou te zeggen dat Cyborg zuinig is op haar lichaam gaat me ook vrij ver.

Dat Tito een stap terug doet is niet slecht, maar Tito is in mijn ogen dan ook net zo'n grote mafkees als Dana.

Wheelie
15-02-2014, 15:29
Knappe vent is die Tito toch ;)

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/28642963/134312569.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Willem033
15-02-2014, 15:31
Knappe vent is die Tito toch ;)

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/28642963/134312569.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Jongere versie van J. Ubeda.

Klassikl
16-02-2014, 01:06
Eindelijk van deze soap af. Heeft haar cariere weinig goeds gedaan om Tito als manager aan te stellen.