PDA

View Full Version : Conor McGregor slams everybody on stage

Wheelie
05-09-2015, 21:24
Epic levels of trash talk at #GOBIG as Conor McGregor slams everybody on stage

So the "Go Big" press conference in Las Vegas today was supposed to announce the insane fall lineup of fight cards for UFC, however it quickly turned into the Conor McGregor Show as the brash-talking Irishman dominated the microphone for most of the time.

McGregor not only called out his rivals at featherweight, he not only slammed the 155-pound division, he offered "you're welcome" to fighters "allowed" to participate on the UFC 194 card on Dec. 12, in Las Vegas.

These are some of the excerpts from the trash-talking tornado that is Conor McGregor:

On moving up to 155 pounds to fight the winner of Rafael dos Anjos vs Donald Cerrone should he defeat Jose Aldo and claim the Featherweight strap:
McGregor vs. dos Anjos

Dos Anjos: Right now my focus is on Cerrone so if he wanna move up here it's gonna be easy money.

McGregor: That wasn't the question but ask yourself truthfully, if Dana rang you and said you don't have to fight Cerrone you can fight McGregor even though Cerrone was still [available] would you take it? You're damn right you'd take it.

Dos Anjos: Of course, man, easy money

McGregor: Because I can make you rich. I'll change your bum life. You fight me it's a celebration. When you sign to fight me it's a celebration. You ring back home, you ring your wife, 'baby we done it, we're rich baby! Conor McGregor made us rich! Break out the red panties. We're rich baby.' So don't say you would not take that fight because you would take that fight like everyone else up here would take the fight against me if it was offered regardless of belts or any of that shit. I'm the money fight in the male shit at all weight divisions. So fuck everybody else up here.

McGregor vs. Cerrone

Cerrone: Conor has no right coming up to '55. No way, he's not going to stand a chance, we're too big for him, we're too strong. So you can take your little English ass and get on.

McGregor: You're too slow and too stiff. You're stiff as a board. I'd snap you in half. And that's it. I see stiffness when I look in that 155 pound division. Slow, stiff, I feel like they're stuck in the mud almost. The featherweights, they hit like flyweights so it's nice down there just to destroy them and killing all that division. But I have my eye on that 155 division and I see them all stuck in the mud in there. So we'll see over time but guess what, have I been wrong yet?

Cerrone: He's real good at talking out in front of the public but when we were all standing in the back there he got nothing to say. So I stood back there for 30 minutes right next to him and nothing to say to me but he was very cordial with my man next to me and of course we get out here and he wants to run his mouth. But it's good, he sells the fights. But if he comes to 155 I'm going to bend his little ass over and knock out his lucky charms.

McGregor: We'll see about that. First you've got to get through a guy that whooped your ass already. So why would I waste my time on a guy... you've got to fight a guy who whooped your ass next so you've got to come through that and then I'll consider. I'll check the numbers, I'll discuss it with Frank, and I'll decide if I should change your bum life as well.

On moving to 155 in general:

McGregor: At the end of 2015 means the end of the featherweight division. They are all dead in the water. It's done. If the Brazilian shows up. I hope he does. Who knows, he's petrified. The so-called pound-for-pound number one but he's quaking in his boots over there. So I hope he shows up but if he shows up December 12 the division will be killed like I predicted and then it's on to the 155 stuck in the mud division.

On a rematch with either Joe Duffy or Dustin Poirier if McGregor goes to 155:

McGregor: 100% If the money's right and if he can climb up. This is a great opportunity for each man to climb back into the lottery ticket. And I wish them well and when they announced the fight I said it's good business because you've got to build up all these other shmucks to make a fight with me so allow them to keep doing that. It's intelligent business and that's why UFC is where it is.

Trash talk with Featherweight Chad Mendes

Mendes: I fought the guy on two weeks notice so let's see if he stays in the featherweight division long enough to fight me.

McGregor: I'll fight you on three weeks notice, too.

Mendes: No you would not. Let's make a bet here. If you fucking have the...

McGregor: How much? With that half a million. You making bets with that half a million I gave you? $48,000 you went from. You went from $48,000 to half a million. Thank me and be grateful.

Mendes: Are you done fucking talking now? Take this fight on two weeks notice with me motherfucker and I'll whoop your ass.

McGregor: Two weeks, three weeks (laughs). I butchered your face. I K.O.ed you, you were curled up like a bitch. You were curled up like a bitch! I butchered your butt you couldn't even lift your hands up. The knockout speaks for itself. And you hit the deck like a bitch. I did want to speak to you because you called yourself the Mike Tyson of the featherweight division and I marched forward, stood in the pocket and said, 'what have you got?' And you hit like a strawweight.

Trash talk with Featherweight Champion Jose Aldo
On seeing Aldo while taping TUF 22:

Aldo: I think he's a clown. He likes to talk a lot and he likes to make people laugh. But that's about it. And I'm really sorry that I couldn't fight him last time and when it comes time to fight him now I'm going to kick his ass.

McGregor: Honestly the first thing I said to him was, 'wow, I didn't think I'd see you again.' So I was actually happy to see him. I shook his hand, I embraced him, I gave him a little cuddle. I told him, 'everything's going to be A-OK. It will be over before you know it. Just please show up December 12. So I don't want to scare him anymore. He's petrified. He went running before so now I'm going to take the opposite approach. Cuddle him, look after him, whisper sweet nothings, tell him it's going to be alright, it will be over quick. And hopefully get him into that Octagon December 12 and then end his career.

Aldo: Chad was kicking his ass. Has he heard about Jiu Jitsu, does he know what wrestling is? Chad took that fight with two weeks notice and [Conor] looked like a turtle.

McGregor: At the end of it he was the turtle. But as far as I'm concerned when you fought Chad he rearranged your face. You haven't looked right since. After that five round Mendes fight, which arguably could have went to him, you look like you've had a stroke. The left side of your face is drooping. I'm worried about you. Honestly, I'm worried. I love you. I love you like my bitch. I just want to make sure you're OK. Get yourself medically tested because your face is drooping to the left.

Source: MMA Mania

Sato
05-09-2015, 21:56
Ik zou het persoonlijk ontzettend leuk vinden als hij KTFO tegen Aldo gaat. Hij verkoopt zijn gevechten goed maar op een manier die ik echt zo lame vind, voor Chael had ik tenminste nog respect. In 155 heeft die vent helemaal niks te zoeken, Dos Anjos legt hem zo op zijn rug en Cerrone ramt er een paar headkicks overheen dat hij helemaal niet meer weet wat hem overkomt.

the boxer
05-09-2015, 22:17
Heerlijk!

Pr00f
06-09-2015, 00:44
Mooi was het inderdaad. Maar dat hij ook Dos Anjos en Donald Cerrone ging uitdagen was een beetje waanzin. Hij verkoopt in ieder geval en daar gaat het hem vooral om denk ik. :)

pronk
06-09-2015, 00:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coJTqBm42Xc

Proximo
06-09-2015, 11:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coJTqBm42Xc

one of a kind. fucking schijt aan heeft ie.

viTRTor
06-09-2015, 11:42
Wel lachen dat hij zo een grote bek heeft maar dat die Joseph Duffy die twee rijen achter hem zit, hem heeft laten tappen.

Djani
06-09-2015, 13:09
McGregor mist explosiviteit op featherweight en dat is niet gek gezien wat hij moet doen om op dat gewicht te komen, op lightweight zal hij veel beter tot zijn recht komen. Vooral nu ik heb gezien hoe Poirier en Masvidal presteerden nadat ze een gewichtsklasse omhoog gingen en niet meer zoveel extreem veel gewicht moeten verliezen geloof ik dat dit het geval zal zijn.

Suplex
06-09-2015, 13:18
Wel lachen dat hij zo een grote bek heeft maar dat die Joseph Duffy die twee rijen achter hem zit, hem heeft laten tappen.

Ja dat was in 1903 toen kon hij alleen boksen nu eet hij duffy op binnen 1 minuut.
Ik vind mendes gewoon zielig worden dat proberen te trashtalken met dat lieve stemmetje van hem en roepen ik had maar 2 weken trainingskamp terwijl hij in de voorbereiding constant riep dat hij altijd in vorm is en een kort kamp voor hem perfect was.
En een grote mond hebben terwijl Conor hem 2 maanden geleden nog canvas heeft laten happen

pronk
06-09-2015, 13:24
Ja dat was in 1903 toen kon hij alleen boksen nu eet hij duffy op binnen 1 minuut.
Ik vind mendes gewoon zielig worden dat proberen te trashtalken met dat lieve stemmetje van hem en roepen ik had maar 2 weken trainingskamp terwijl hij in de voorbereiding constant riep dat hij altijd in vorm is en een kort kamp voor hem perfect was.
En een grote mond hebben terwijl Conor hem 2 maanden geleden nog canvas heeft laten happen

precies!

Sadix
06-09-2015, 17:07

vind dat je duffy te kort doet. Die man is vreselijk goed en onverslagen.

viTRTor
06-09-2015, 20:19

2x

Suplex
06-09-2015, 21:01

Ik zeg ook niet dat duffy een pannenkoek is maar we moeten nu niet net alsof doen dat duffy Conor zo weer binnen 38 seconden laat tappen.
Laat hem eerst poirier maar verslaan
Die partij word heel vaak naar boven gehaald in discussie over McGregor
Maar de McGregor van toen en nu is totaal niet te vergelijken de McGregor met de skills van toen had nog niet eens gecontracteerd geworden door de UFC laat staan dat hij de top zou halen.

tarantula
06-09-2015, 23:11
dos anjos vs mcgregor
cowboy vs mcgregor

Wat denken jullie, op lightweight zie ik veel mooie partijen voor hem zoals tegen pettis khabib alvarez en de hierboven genoemde, cowboy is een grote lightweight trouwens 1m85 best een grote frame voor een lw die man kan makkelijke op 170 vechten, tegen hem dos anjos en khabib zie ik mcgregor grote problemen krijgen mocht hij naar 155 gaan.

viTRTor
06-09-2015, 23:32
Khabib pakt naar mijn mening iedereen op lightweight, zo een enorm goeie vechter is dat. Jammer dat zijn partij tegen Pettis niet door ging. Mcgregor pakt hij ook.

Sadix
06-09-2015, 23:45
Ik zeg ook niet dat duffy een pannenkoek is maar we moeten nu niet net alsof doen dat duffy Conor zo weer binnen 38 seconden laat tappen. Laat hem eerst poirier maar verslaan Die partij word heel vaak naar boven gehaald in discussie over McGregor Maar de McGregor van toen en nu is totaal niet te vergelijken de McGregor met de skills van toen had nog niet eens gecontracteerd geworden door de UFC laat staan dat hij de top zou halen. je klinkt echt als een ultimate fanboy. Alsof duffy al die tijd pannekoeken heeft zitten bakken. Als Duffy toen te goed was en keihard en goed heeft getraind, is de kans er dat hij nu ook te goed is.

Sadix
06-09-2015, 23:47
dos anjos vs mcgregor
cowboy vs mcgregor

Wat denken jullie, op lightweight zie ik veel mooie partijen voor hem zoals tegen pettis khabib alvarez en de hierboven genoemde, cowboy is een grote lightweight trouwens 1m85 best een grote frame voor een lw die man kan makkelijke op 170 vechten, tegen hem dos anjos en khabib zie ik mcgregor grote problemen krijgen mocht hij naar 155 gaan.

Van Pettis en khabib en dos anjos zie ik conor van zijn leven niet winnen. Niet nu niet niet over 5 jaar niet.
Hij moet op 155 blijven. Jose Aldo gaat hem sowieso verrot slaan.

viTRTor
07-09-2015, 00:20
Sadix je heb zo gelijk met alles wat je zegt haha

Suplex
07-09-2015, 00:20
je klinkt echt als een ultimate fanboy. Alsof duffy al die tijd pannekoeken heeft zitten bakken. Als Duffy toen te goed was en keihard en goed heeft getraind, is de kans er dat hij nu ook te goed is.

Dit heeft nix met fanboy te maken feiten zijn gewoon dat hij zich bewezen heeft op het hoogste niveau en duffy nog niet en als je niet wilt erkennen dat McGregor een enorme groei heeft gemaakt sinds zijn verlies tegen duffy klinkt dat echt als de "ultimate hateboy".

mario the count
07-09-2015, 00:23
Jammer dat hij ook zo tegen cowboy begint te trash talken. Beter houd hij zijn trash talk binnen zijn divisie. Maar ja zijn 155 partijen zijn al gehyped, alleen aldo nog verslaan(wordt pittig genoeg)

tarantula
07-09-2015, 01:37
Die dana is ook een droogkloot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqetVDrLRuU

pronk
07-09-2015, 02:58
Dit heeft nix met fanboy te maken feiten zijn gewoon dat hij zich bewezen heeft op het hoogste niveau en duffy nog niet en als je niet wilt erkennen dat McGregor een enorme groei heeft gemaakt sinds zijn verlies tegen duffy klinkt dat echt als de "ultimate hateboy".

Joh zou het lekker laten gaan, als men denkt dat Duffy McGregor wel ff pakt net als het vorige gevecht , dan lopen ze paar jaar achter.

blade
07-09-2015, 08:10
als ik Conor McGregor zo zie praten denk ik altijd ik weet het nu wel. weet ook wel hij moet zich verkopen blablabla maar hij begint irritant te worden en dat gelul heeft die ook niet nodig

Tykill
07-09-2015, 12:05
Ach joh, dat gelul is leuk. Je kan zien hoe sommige vechters er niet goed mee om gaan. Hij zorgt tenminste voor wat entertainment en hype.

my2cents
07-09-2015, 12:08
als ik Conor McGregor zo zie praten denk ik altijd ik weet het nu wel. weet ook wel hij moet zich verkopen blablabla maar hij begint irritant te worden en dat gelul heeft die ook niet nodig

Klopt, ben benieuwd hoe die lult als hij straks een keer verliest...

tarantula
07-09-2015, 14:53
Deze is wel grappig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI-hyeFJW0k

Kingbalotelli
08-09-2015, 02:48

Hij is niet onverslagen...

Hij verloor en ging 2/3 jaar boksen, zag Conor naam maken en ging weer aan mma doen.