PDA

View Full Version : De Kimbo hype gaat interessant door...

Nicky
28-08-2004, 17:10
Promoters take note.
I work and train with this guy who is a two time International Police Olympics Heavyweight Champion. He's not lost a fight (in the ring or inside the jail) in ten years.

I told him about this Kimbo guy and his challenge. He asked me to show him the fight clip, so I pulled it up for him. He watched attentively and then said "I'd fight that guy in a minute."

My buddie is a Sgt. with the Sheriff Dept. I work for. My thoughts are that the ex-con vs the Deputy Sheriff would be a cant miss promotional angle.

Randy says he'd go bare knuckle with this guy under boxing rules, and would fight him winner take all. "He'd be eating my jab all night long. He's got some skills, but I'd beat him."

He then told me "See if you can make it happen." So promoters, here is a chance to add a "freakshow" bout to one of your cards. My man vs the UG phenom. Email me if you're interested. UG brothers and sisters, I ask you to keep this up if it's a fight you'd like to see.

Dennuz
28-08-2004, 17:13
haha, zou idd. top zijn, ex-con vs. deputy, hoop dat dit doorgaat bij 1 of andere kleine organisatie die wel wat extra reclame kan gebruiken.
Denk niet dat ze deze heren bij k1, pride of ufc moeten neer zetten..

redjuh
28-08-2004, 17:14
vet... hopen dat het op tv komt

Hollandpride
30-08-2004, 17:12
Komt vast wel een filmpje van.

Gulo gulo
30-08-2004, 18:44
Damn, je bent echt weg geweest.

Kimbo is een bareknuckle straatvechter, er is een filmpje van hem te vinden op het net.

Gulo gulo
30-08-2004, 21:26
Damn, je bent echt weg geweest.

Kimbo is een bareknuckle straatvechter, er is een filmpje van hem te vinden op het net.

Link?

Ik neem aan dat je in het multimedia forum kunt
http://www.ma-skills.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=235

Gulo gulo
30-08-2004, 21:38
Nee, teveel leechen. Je kunt toegang vragen aan o.a. Wheelie.

Maar als je mediaplayer het niet goed doet moet je misschien een nieuwere versie downloaden