PDA

View Full Version : Nieuwe Wanderlei Interview

The Maniac
01-09-2004, 21:49
TS:Congratulations on your victory against Kondo were you comfortable going into that fight.

Wandelei:Yeah I felt great me and the Chute Boxe team trained extensively on things to do better I knew I had to win to prove I’m the best

TS:What do you feel about Randy Couture winning from Vitor. Vitor is one of the guys who beat you do you expect to face Randy or Vitor in the near future.

Wanderlei:I feel that Randy is one of the best in the business I feel honoured he challenged me I certainy would like to face him in de ring. But I know I could certainly beat him. About Vitor, Vitor beat me along time ago and I appraise him for that but that was along time ago I dont know if he could beat me know I have grown I have beat the best. And I will beat thim this time.

TS:Coming up is the 9th title defense I suppose against Quinton Jackson. Have you been in special training for you upcoming about.

Wanderlei:Yeah off course I have been training hard for this fight Quinton is one of the toughest guys I’ve ever face and he can take a beating he impressed me against Arona and I rather face Arona than Rampage just joking. He is proved many times he is a great fighter but I’m still the best.

TS:How is the family doing I heard that your anniversary is coming up.

Wanderlei: Yes I know my family and my wife are doing fine you are welcome for the party laughing.

TS:What are you plans in the HW division I heard several rumours. Are this true?

Wanderlei:You know much yeah I want to enter the HW division and be the best there to and for that I have to face Fedor. I think he is the best there is out there and will be great for the fans for MW champion and the HW champion to fight. But the problem is my weight it is hard for me to put on weight because I love to train and the pounds keeps flying off.

TS:Final questions what’s in your moviebox and who is the best fighter out there.

Wanderlei:Spiderman and I am

TS:Thank you Wanderlei and good luck in the future.

Wanderlei:Thank you

Tatame Sports

Hollandpride
01-09-2004, 21:54
Wandy is populair :)

Gulo gulo
01-09-2004, 21:55
Wandy is ook niet echt nederig.....
Maar daar heeft hij ook het volste recht toe

Biiyen
01-09-2004, 22:33
thanx 4 the interview! wanderlei heeft met recht een grote bek, maar "face fedor" ik weet het niet hoor.

lunatic
02-09-2004, 01:17
Thnx voor het interview :thumbs:

MB667
02-09-2004, 13:00
Je hebt hem niet horen vertellen dat hij Fedor effuh op de bek gaat slaan.

Iwan
02-09-2004, 13:07
Ik vind het een super vechter, en ik vraag me af of er wel iemand is in zijn gewichtscategorie die hem kan verslaan.

Highline
02-09-2004, 16:16
gaaf interview :thumbs:

redjuh
02-09-2004, 16:40
wanderlei is echt de man!

Silat
03-09-2004, 02:28
Hij is "The Caveman"
Ik ben echt blij dat er zo'n vechter is. Hij laat gewoon zien wat we willen zien.