PDA

View Full Version : Cro Cop Interview

The Maniac
15-09-2004, 17:50
TS:How is your training coming up has your ground training improved.

CC:Yes,It is doing very well I am being sparring with some good ground fighters from the States and Holland my ground defense is constantly improving me and my trainer are pleased with the progressions

TS:Your upcoming bout with Barnett what are your thoughts on that what do you think of Barnett en what will be the outcome of that.

CC:Laughing I am pleased to face a great fighter like Barnett but to reach my goal of being Pride Champion I must beat Barnett. Barnett is a strong fighter and has everything to lose like me I know his takedown and ground skills are very good but I am better stand up. I want to keep it standing and knock him out but if he wants to take me down I will use my sprawl to prevent that. He is a counter striker and I want to use that against him.

TS:So you are confident if you beat him you will be facing Fedor what are your thoughts on him.

CC:Yes he is best he beat the best he beat Noguiera and Coleman easily so he would be tough to beat I have been training hard for that I know that I am the better striker but his ground game is very good we will see.

TS:You said you want to face Nogueira and Randleman after you captured the title.

CC:Yes off course Randleman got me I was to confident and he used that against me I know I can beat him all respect for Randleman. And Nogueira he is a true champion he is one of the toughest oponnents I ever faced he is the best in Submissions and I in Striking a rematch will be great for the fans and a chance for me to prove that I can beat him.

TS:I heard you were training with Alexey Ignashov why so.

CC:Alexey is I think the best in the K-1 I asked him and he asked me for sparring sessions it is hard for me to find good sparring partners we worked on some stand up as well as on the ground he is very strong and talentfull.

TS:We have to thank you for giving us time in your schedule we wish you all the best in the future.

CC:yes thank you

Gulo gulo
15-09-2004, 20:30
Mooi interview, dank je :thumbs:

Ralph
17-09-2004, 14:17
Hij heeft wel veel zelfvertrouwen. Dat mag ik wel, maar toch ben ik bang dat ie het niet gaat redden tegen Barnett. Barnett is DE MAN! Die zie ik nog wel kampioen in Pride worden.

Arjan
17-09-2004, 14:39
Vette intervieuw!
ik hoop dat er ooit nog een rematch komt tegen Randleman..

bloody
17-09-2004, 17:39
zit nog veel vuurwerk van hem aan te komen als het allemaal goed gaat

Virus
18-09-2004, 00:59
Cool interview...

Thanks! :thumbs:

Barnett vs Fedor lijkt mij een top partij, maar laat eerst CC - Fedor maar eens gebeuren! :maskills: