PDA

View Full Version : All Women's MMA in UK

yas
15-10-2004, 15:32
Dames, dit kwam ik tegen! iemand interesse?

All Women's MMA in UK

Thursday, October 14, 2004
Closed Combat Arena is proud to announce the first ALL FEMALE MMA show in the United Kingdom.

I can confirm that in August 2005 CCA will be promoting an all female event. After discussion with promoters the event has been given the green light and I am now starting to plan and create this monumental show.

The venue will be the Mayfair Centre, Hartlepool and fights will take place within the unique CCA 20 foot, 15 sided cage.

The show will be broken down into five sections:

• Women’s Kickboxing (2 x 3 min rounds)
• Women’s Amateur MMA (2 x 3 min rounds)
• Under 57kg MMA Tournament
• Under 67kg MMA Tournament
• British and European MMA Superfights

I will be contacting as many female fighters within the UK and throughout Europe as I can, however I don’t know everyone out there so if you would like to be involved in the superfights or tournaments please email me at [email protected]

The tournaments will be 4 or 8 competitors and all stages will be fought on the night. The tournaments will be Semi Pro MMA rules, with a 30 second ground limit (same as Smack Girl rules). Rounds will be 2 x 3 mins (first round and semi’s) and 2 x 5 mins (finals).

The superfights will be semi pro and pro rules MMA with no time limits on the floor. Rounds will be 2 x 5 (semi pro) and 3 x 5 mins (pro).

treskaliber
15-10-2004, 15:39
iets voor Ilonka misschien?

Thomas
15-10-2004, 16:36
iets voor Ilonka misschien?

was ze niet gestopt?

Andre
15-10-2004, 17:17
Misschien eindelijk een kans voor Audrey Kruyning?

Andre

Wheelie
15-10-2004, 17:25
Misschien eindelijk een kans voor Audrey Kruyning?

Andre

Inderdaad, ik had het ook op jullie forum gepost

bloody
15-10-2004, 17:36
laat iemand dit effe doorgeven aan marloes coenen en dina, mickey ?