PDA

View Full Version : PrideCast - October 31st

Hody
25-10-2004, 16:45
HI GUYS,

Just wanted to let u know, we will be doing PrideCast for the upcoming Pride event this Sunday. OsakaWilson should be updating our web site sometime this week or perhaps on Saturday. In any case, it should be updated before Pride. On our site are several countdown clocks. On the main page is the main countdown clock that tells u how long before it starts and on a different page are regional countdown clocks -- so u can find out what time it starts in your time zone. Very user friendly and idiot proof. Just make sure you have Java enabled.

From what I understand, Ronald will be setting up a relay room so this will accomodate more listeners. Basically one room hold 200 log-ins. This relay room will add another 200 log-ins. Simply put, PrideCast does not have the time to set up relay rooms so we leave it up to the listeners to do so. If u have the ability to set up a relay room, please feel free to do so. There are some instructions on our site. Also, please moderate your room. We have a strict policy about NO video links or feeds. If you allowed this, then PrideCast could run into legal problems, which means we would stop doing PrideCast.

Anyways, I hope u guys enjoy the show. If u have any questions, please post them in this thread. I will check back and hopefully be able to answer you.

Hody :cool:

Hody
25-10-2004, 16:47
I forgot - u can also ask me questions about Japan and Shooto. I live and train in Japan.

Virus
25-10-2004, 16:50
Anyways, I hope u guys enjoy the show. If u have any questions, please post them in this thread. I will check back and hopefully be able to answer you

:thumbs: ...

Peete
25-10-2004, 19:12
@ hody will you be putting up 2 rooms ?,
last time the second room did not had any sound.

Justinian
25-10-2004, 21:36
Thx Hody, we will be there!

Tsuki
25-10-2004, 21:38
thnkx for the info ill be there ................

Ronald
25-10-2004, 22:35
Hi Hody, thanks for the info :D . I've posted here (http://www.ma-skills.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=56196#56196) the info (and some extra info) in Dutch. We will be there Sunday 8) :thumbs: .

@Peete: of course there will be sound on the Mixfight.nl Pridecast Relay Room :wink: . That's what the relay room is all about!

Anonymous
26-10-2004, 10:17
@ hody will you be putting up 2 rooms ?,
last time the second room did not had any sound.

Sorry to hear that you had no sound last time. WE (PrideCast) do not set up relay rooms. These rooms are set up by other listeners that are kind enough (and have the ability) to do so. As you might already know, Ronald is going to set up another relay room so this will allow 200 more log-ins. In the past we had as many as 3-4 relay rooms up, but I do not expect this to happen again.....unless there is another Grand Prix and it's delayed broadcasted 1 month later, outside of JPN.

Mickey
26-10-2004, 11:08
@ Hody..

First of all big Thumbs up @ the whole pridecast enterprise!
Job well done..

So you fellas have a website or anything we can link too?
Could please send me an email @ [email protected]?

Thx in advance!

micha
26-10-2004, 11:35
Thansk hody

Justinian
26-10-2004, 11:52
@Mickey: http://www.hannan-u.ac.jp/%7Ewilson/PrideCast/index.html

Hody
26-10-2004, 17:36
ATTN: Ronald

Just a suggestion. U might wanna appoint a few people that you trust to moderate your relay room. U could even make the relay room with a password to get in, so only members of this site will be allowed.

Please make sure that no one posts any video/web cam feeds/links. We will be too busy doing Pridecast to deal with problems in other relay rooms.

Just a few suggestions. Thanks.

Ronald
26-10-2004, 19:27
Just a suggestion. U might wanna appoint a few people that you trust to moderate your relay room. U could even make the relay room with a password to get in, so only members of this site will be allowed.
Thanks for the suggestions Hody :thumbs: .
I have looked at the possibility to use passwords, but if we use passwords only 10 people are allowed to enter the room. More is possible but then we have to pay for it. So unfortunately passwords are not an option.

Please make sure that no one posts any video/web cam feeds/links. We will be too busy doing Pridecast to deal with problems in other relay rooms.
I have disabled the option to use video so this should be no problem.

By the way, do you know at what time (Tokyo time) the Pride event starts at 31 october?

Hollandpride
26-10-2004, 20:09
Very interesting developments here

ashi76
26-10-2004, 23:54
By the way, do you know at what time (Tokyo time) the Pride event starts at 31 october?

http://www.hannan-u.ac.jp/%7Ewilson/PrideCast/index.html

Hody
30-10-2004, 09:33
Our site has been updated and the countdown clocks are working. U will need Java enabled in order to see them.

Anonymous
30-10-2004, 12:21
Ronald, I'm the guy that you will communicate with to make sure you can get into the main PrideCast room and receive the signal. My nickname in PalTalk is LikeWeSeeEM. You'll want to make sure that I'm on your Pal list. Also, make sure that I know your Nickname. If you see me online, you can PM me.

I'll help you with anything you need to get your room functioning well. Once the fights start, you'll be mostly on your own, so let's be sure that we communicate before the fights.

Justinian
30-10-2004, 12:24
Thanks in advance!

Ronald
30-10-2004, 16:14
I'll help you with anything you need to get your room functioning well.
Thanks for helping out :thumbs: .

micha
30-10-2004, 23:53
arigato

do hithashimashi te

Ronald
31-10-2004, 01:16
People, be ware off the time tomorrow.

It's 9.00 summertime but 8.00 wintertime!!