PDA

View Full Version : Rampage speaks

Dutch Dynamite
29-10-2004, 21:39
Bron: Sherdog

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/Pictures/JacksonDefFrykland_CHK.jpg

Rampage speaks...
I've been hearin a lot of things. But i just want all the fans to know a little bit about me. I remember before when i was comin up and i was fightin K-1 and Igor, and everybody else who you guys though i couldn't beat and saying bad things about me...I didn't care about what you said then. And when i won, a lot of you guys started jumpin on my bandwagon and sayin good things about me. And i didn't even care about what you guys were saying about me then either. And now that i'm changed, and i've found God...so what makes you think that i care about what you say abuot me now? If anybody's foolish enough to say their negative opinions about happiness, then go ahead and say all you want, until you are satisfied by putting all of your negative opinions over the internet....You are just showing people that know what i know how foolish you are....and making me more strong in what i believe. Everybody has their different beliefs. Who is to say that i am right and that Jews or whoever else are wrong? Wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry? Even if i am wrong for wanting to change my life and live for God, what harm am I doing trying to be righteous? What harm am i doing to anyone? Just trying to be a righteous person.

If you have such low self-esteem to think that you evolved from fish or monkeys, then that's your opinion about yourself...But I think of myself much higher and I know that i didn't come from those things. I know that I had to be planned, because to me, now everything makes sense. There's a lot of things that you people don't know about me, maybe you think you do, but i was raised up in a church. And i'm not morman. So get your facts straight before you talk about things that you know nothing about.

I didn't read the things you guys said about me and even when you guys said good things about me, i never did care to read....Because i know as soon as i start losing fights, the same people that was talkin bad things about me in the beginning, will change and once again say the bad things abuot me again. You guys think it's "cool" to be a fighter and train in martial arts and to be able to beat people up...I see and i've met some of you guys and you think all these things are cool. Even before i've "changed" i knew that that didn't make me better than anyone. My point is, sometimes we think the wrong things are cool. So you guys think it's cool to put your negative opinions about me all over the internet. But you're only harming yourselves, because nothing you guys say will ever make me change my mind. THANK YOU to the few fans that are supporting me and sayin good things.

I only read the good things (on my guestbook), i don't read the negative things. It's cool to have fans and things like that. But that never was the reason why i fought anyway. So don't think for one second, that i'm gonna lose any sleep over losing fans. You feel me?

redjuh
29-10-2004, 22:57
rampage is cool, maar wel maf met zijn lord stuff

}|^-_-^|{
29-10-2004, 23:03
en wat zeggen we dan?

juist, rampage is een domme christen die niet zijn andere wang toekeert, maar die in de tegenaanval gaat.
quinton, lees het nieuwe testament eens, als jij het woord van christus gelooft, ga je niet in de tegenaanval.

redjuh
29-10-2004, 23:42
hehehehe lol

Gulo gulo
30-10-2004, 00:20
In de Bijbel staat ook "oog om oog, tand om tand", denk dat hij zich vooral op dat stukje heeft geconcentreerd

migyur
30-10-2004, 02:23
repost???

}|^-_-^|{
31-10-2004, 16:29
In de Bijbel staat ook "oog om oog, tand om tand", denk dat hij zich vooral op dat stukje heeft geconcentreerd

dat oog was aardig gehavend, maar hij zal nog wel wat tanden over hebben... ;)