PDA

View Full Version : Frank Trigg over Wanderlei en Randy

The Maniac
03-11-2004, 17:10
Randy Couture and Vanderlei Silva-- The Natural vs The Axe Murderer. This debate has come to the forefront anytime one of the guys fight on pay per view. Now it’s thee question since the pay per view last Sunday.

This is more important then who should live in the Lincoln bedroom tonight after the election. Let me break it down for you this way. The best fighter of the two champions is Vanderlei Silva. I do not care what kind of competition you are facing, when you win, what.... 22 wins in a row? That means you gamed up 22 STRAIGHT times. You trained perfectly for each match 22 times, you ate right, slept right, dare I say lived right 22 times. Enough said on that topic.

Now if these two true gladiators were to fight each other in the Octagon, who wins? Randy “The Natural� Couture. After my earlier explanation you say what the hell are you talking about Trigg? I say.... “Shut your mouth�. Yes, Wand beat Hendo who is a better wrestler then Randy. It seems everybody is talking about the takedown difference. Yes, Wand is younger, faster, more aggressive then Randy, and he is more explosive and has better submission skills. Have we not heard this before?

Every #$%^ing time Randy fights we hear this. Randy right now is too good in the cage. He has spent too much time living, thinking, eating, breathing the UFC and its famed Octagon. With the rules as they are now Randy wins easily by the third round of a five round fight. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Randy is the Natural....a Natural 230 pounds. He has been this big for as long as I have know him.

He did not grow to be this big over the last six years. He is that big in size both in person and on T.V. and not to mention he has a heavyweight heart. If this fight were to take place in the Pride ring I have this fight a dead draw. Not saying it will be a draw but it is to hard for me to call. Wand has spent the exact amount of time in the ring that Randy has in the Cage.

So all things that I have said before about Randy now hold true for Wand. Big difference is Randy is too good at the clinch and shutting you down in there. Randy’s defense is outstanding, thanks Ryan, and he has amazing reach advantage. Wand will punch from any position and will punch as hard as he can in three punch combos. Both are in great shape and both want to prove they are the best ever.

I know I hear you guys as you read this and you say “Come on Trigg get off the fence�. OK, OK Randy wins in domination in the cage AND wins a close decision in the ring. The ring allows you to run more then in the cage, as a result it takes longer to catch your opponent.

Please do not argue with my logic, as always I might be wrong, this is just the right opinion. As I end my first column, just one more thing.

U KNOW!

Anonymous
03-11-2004, 19:40
waar heeft frank trigg dat gepost?

was wel bad blood tussen hem en zijn tegenstander op ufc 50!!