PDA

View Full Version : Crocop Interview

Nicky
14-11-2004, 10:32
Mirko 'Cro Cop' Filipovic did the following interview for the Japanese media. Here's what Cro Cop had to say:

Japanese media: Who is better Fedor or Minotauro?

Cro Cop: They are both top fighters, with their own values. I can handle Minotauro on the ground now. My Brazilian friend Werdum helped me to perfect my ground game.

Japanese media: What are Fabricio's thoughts of Croatia?

Cro Cop: He likes it very much. He is even thinking about moving to Zagreb from Madrid.

Japanese media: What happened in the fight with Barnett? How did you end up on the ground so fast?

Cro Cop: I slipped, the floor was wet. In the later phase of the fight I showed him what I can do on the ground. He tried to pull his arm out, but I didn't allow him so his shoulder got hurt.

Japanese media: When is your rematch with Randleman?

Cro Cop: I don't know, it's PRIDE's call. I am ready.

Japanese media: Are you afraid of a rematch with Randleman?

Cro Cop: Absouletly not. In our next fight Randleman hasn't got a chance!

Japanese media: What do you have planned next?

Cro Cop: For now, the fight with Mark Hunt is sure thing, and then a match with Fedor or Minotauro in January.

Japanese media: How was the fight with Barnett?

Cro Cop: OK. Only that it lasted too short. It came about that the guy's tongue was tougher than his shoulder.

Justinian
14-11-2004, 10:42
:lol: lol@ "It came about that the guy's tongue was tougher than his shoulder."

Nicky
14-11-2004, 10:50
Ik heb de partij echt goed bekeken maar kon het er echt niet uit opmaken

Ronald
14-11-2004, 10:55
:lol: lol@ "It came about that the guy's tongue was tougher than his shoulder."
Een stuk beter geformuleerd dan "Er was eigenlijk geen winnaar" van Barnett :lol: .

phranq
14-11-2004, 11:02
"He tried to pull his arm out, but I didn't allow him so his shoulder got hurt."

Dat was toch echt niet te zien, volgens mij is dit bs.