PDA

View Full Version : Lindland Vs Murray ?

Nicky
29-11-2004, 08:26
Hi guys,

I was at Cage Rage 9 yesterday, and it seems we can get ready for a match between these two, maybay at CR10...

After his victory over weir (note: anyone also thinks the referee stopped the fight a little early ?), lindland announces that the next on his list is 'lee... something... murray'...

murray shows up for what seems to be a classic build up for a next fight, but lindland starts to be a little too disrespectful imo, with some 'circus hits the town', 'look at you monkey', 'give me some peanuts', etc...
So the atmosphere gets a little tense, with the promotor going like 'it's going too far, it's going too far !', not really classy you know...
A fight even started in the public, soon stopped hopefully, it was because of that incident but i don't reeally know why exactly...

Anyway the match between the two was announced, i'm not sure about CR10 though, it looked a little like the ring announcer put the words on the promoter's mouth...

So imo lindland lacked a little respect and class tonight, but to his credit murray did look like a real poster boy, even by london's standards... and anyone who's ever been to the bristish capital sees what i'm talking about...

Cheers !

Jay Hoov
30-11-2004, 14:37
Hi guys,

I was at Cage Rage 9 yesterday, and it seems we can get ready for a match between these two, maybay at CR10...

After his victory over weir (note: anyone also thinks the referee stopped the fight a little early ?), lindland announces that the next on his list is 'lee... something... murray'...

murray shows up for what seems to be a classic build up for a next fight, but lindland starts to be a little too disrespectful imo, with some 'circus hits the town', 'look at you monkey', 'give me some peanuts', etc...
So the atmosphere gets a little tense, with the promotor going like 'it's going too far, it's going too far !', not really classy you know...
A fight even started in the public, soon stopped hopefully, it was because of that incident but i don't reeally know why exactly...

Anyway the match between the two was announced, i'm not sure about CR10 though, it looked a little like the ring announcer put the words on the promoter's mouth...

So imo lindland lacked a little respect and class tonight, but to his credit murray did look like a real poster boy, even by london's standards... and anyone who's ever been to the bristish capital sees what i'm talking about...

Cheers !

Als dit doorgaat, hebben we een oorlogs partij!!!
Ik vind die stijl van Murray top, maar Lindland traint met Couture, en Henderson..........Ben benieuwd, afwachten!!!

Mickey
30-11-2004, 15:09
Ik root voor Lindland!
Nadat ie Baroni slaag gaf ben ik een fan!

Wheelie
30-11-2004, 16:22
"Lindland accepted the winner’s trophy and the event’s compare Richard Blackwood, asked Matt Lindland how he felt about his win.

Lindland said, “I felt good, I was having a lot of fun beating him up.� He then went
on to say, “I gave the fans what they want , blood and guts, but the real reason that I am here is to challenge someone.� The fans began to stir as if they already knew what he was going to say, “Yeah, I am going to challenge Lee, err someone� The show’s compare said, “Wait, wait hold up, are you talking about Lee Murray?�

Lindland had challenged Lee Murray on his home turf, so Murray was already raging at Lindland before he had even got to the Octagon.

Lindland responded by taunting Murray as he entered the ring. “Hey look at this guy, he belongs in the circus. You should be in a circus monkey-boy, you want some peanuts monkey-boy?�

Lee Murray grabbed the microphone and screamed at Lindland, “I am going to smack you up. I’m going to kick your p_ssy ass back to America.�

What started as a staged bit of pre fight hype, ended up turning nasty as the insults got more personal and Murray threw his drink over Lindland. Cage Rage’s promoters, stepped in and were heard to say “That’s enough� maybe is was for now but these two are going to collide at Cage Rage 10. "

Credit:Inside Fighting

Mike
30-11-2004, 16:40
cool bad blood partijen zijn vaak t leukst om te zien :thumbs:

ashihara
30-11-2004, 19:04
lee is niet onder de indruk van lindland, hij vond het een ouwe zak en als de partij zou komen dan zou hij winnen.

Wheelie
30-11-2004, 19:05
lindland is ook niet onder de indruk van Murray blijkbaar :mrgreen:

Jay Hoov
30-11-2004, 21:25
lindland is ook niet onder de indruk van Murray blijkbaar :mrgreen:

Dus dat!!!

Dutch Dynamite
30-11-2004, 21:48
Cage Rage gaat goed! :thumbs:

ashihara
30-11-2004, 22:16
word wel de batle of styles als deze partij gaat komen. Denk echter dat lee zal winnen kijkend naar de partij tegen terrel.

Wheelie
01-12-2004, 10:36
Denk echter dat lee zal winnen kijkend naar de partij tegen terrel.

dat zegt niks :?