PDA

View Full Version : Fedor Emelianenko Interview

Nicky
03-12-2004, 13:33
sorry for the grammar and some words cannot be translated--
Interview - Fedor Emelianenko

Emelianenko Fedor is a Russian hero, not only in its amiable native land, but also against the improbable screen of deep of Japan, in ringue of the Pride. Its expression is estóica. Its unpretentious physicist. Its desconsertado look is plus a look profiteer. Stench does not disclose to nothing of its emotions or its plan of game until the opening bell, when the mooring cables of the hell if lose. E there that unexpectedly and violently, the reality comes below in the hammer form, that blows up quilted for gloves of 06 "ounces". What it takes the Ivan Drago to the valley everything? The reply it has lain in its proper words: "My objective is to so only gain the Pride Grand Prix in the weight-heavy one". Translation, (if you to dare to be in its way)"I will have that to break you".

Q: I heard to say that you it was training in Holland lately. That type of training you come making there?

A:In Holland, I have IDO to some dojos as the Golden Glory. I especially have concentrated me in the Thai-Style of boxe and kicks. I had treinos weighed with tops world-wide of each classroom.

Q: With who you he trained?

A: My main objective age to improve mine technique of kicks. Since the dutches are most professional in this field, I was to train with one of the most famous technician in kicks of the world, Lucien Carbin.

Q: For speaking in the Lucien Carbin, it he is so good that Gilbert Yvel has until a tattooing with the name of the Carbin, correct?

A: Yes, I saw this. He is not always possible other people to make trainings the same as it. I find that my ability to kick improved substantially under its instructions.

Q:Then, you he got a great progress with kicks, adding itself it the socos, where you already it is good, he was not?

A: Accurately.

Q: Which was its impression of Holland?

A:He looks at, I was busy training hard with kickboxers and fighters of valley everything in Holland, and I really liked it my trainings there, but I still prefer Russia.

Q: By the way, that you more he liked lately?

A:Lately, I liked treinos them for techniques soil, that I had with Nicolai Suloev in I am Petesburgo.

Q: Você does not make more nothing besides training, right? (laughs)? You still train with Loving Suloev?

A: Yes.

Q: Mr. Pakogin, the head of the Russian Top Team, to which you costumava to belong, said, "Well, who is Stench? I assume that I trained it a time..."You would like to also say something on this for it?

A: Then, I would say that neither I remember who it is also. This is thing of the past and now I am of the Red Devil.

Q: You exactly do not want to speak on this, right? (laughs) Ok, we go there, as is the Red Devil, the teams to which you recently if he integrated?

A: I am happy for having integrated me to this professional teams and this organization. However, the only problem for me is that I cannot train with them the time all, therefore my academy is in Is Petesburgo, being distant of Stari Oskol, where I live.

Q: How they are the trainers of the Red Devil who train you?

A: The level of the trainers of the Red Devil is extremely high. How much to boxe, we can say that she is one of the best schools in Russia due to some strong fighters of world-wide level, who also are members of this teams. We can say the same of the level of the Sambo, Judô and Wrestling in the club. The world-wide champions of Sambo are in this teams also.

Q: Then, I could understand that he does not have problems with the climate of the training, exactly having changed its teams?

A: No way. With exception of the part in foot, I not necessarily need aid of trainers for the Sambo and Wrestling.

Q: Now, which its impression on the event "Inoki Festival" and on the proper Mr. Antonio Inoki?

A: "Good Inoki ba ye" was really exciting. The quality level was high, as well as the event.

Q: High level, was this?

A: Yes, Mr. Inoki was legal with my brother and me. I am very grateful for having had the chance to fight in the event.

Q: Then, who you consider the strongest rival in the Pride?

A: Since he has many excellent fighters in the Pride, he is very difficult to say who is number one. If I really had that to choose, they would be the Minotauro and the Mirko.

Q: The fans also find this.

A: On the Minotauro, the fact is that it is former-champion, fought with some very strong fighters, and has a solid record for much time, this test its excellency. Mirko also is the same thing. Both are the best fighters at the moment. But in this sport, suddenly a new fort fighter can appear.

Q:Well, Mr. Fedor, you also are one of them. E, during the absence of the Fedor in the Pride, due to its injury, Minotauro was the temporary champion of the Pride in the division of the weight-heavy one. What you find of this?

A: I still am the champion of the weight-heavy one of the Pride and will fight as the champion in the Pride Grand Prix, and so far nobody won me. I could not fight due to my injury and I do not consider that he has removed me of the Pride. I only moved of manager. They had had some misunderstandings but they are last problems. I always wanted to fight in the Pride and find that my fans wait the same of me. I will participate in the Pride Grand Prix in day 25 of April with certainty.

Q: I am twisting therefore. Well, we can thus consider that you if it recouped of the injury in its right hand?

A: I do not feel any pain now and this will not have effect some in my training. I also wait that this is not painful more than now in ahead.

Q: Then, its physical condition is very good, is not?

A: I find that my condition is perfect. However, since I have potencializado my training in volume and quality, I cannot prevent the fact to feel exausto to me.

Q: He leaves me to go direct to the point. You are confident that she goes to win the championship of the Pride Grand Prix?

A: This is difficult of if saying, but I do not know who accurately I will be back in the event. We can anticipate that since the strongest fighters of the planet certainly will participate, all have possibility to be successful. Since this will be in the base of the match, luck, injuries and you tie up to, will be important factors. But I will make mine better.

Q: Minotauro said that "As well as I proved that I was stronger than the Mirko, I I want to fight again with the Fedor". What you find of this?

A: I wait that I can fight against the Minotauro after the Grand Prix. I would like to fight again with it, thing that the fans never would go to forget. I am twisting therefore.

Q: That exactly vocês they fight again, the result the same goes to be of the last time, certain?

A: Since mine technique comes suffering improvements, I can make better in the next fight. I find that the Minotauro is also preparing some new techniques for me. Then, I presume that the next fight goes to be something that both the fighters will be surpresos with the other. The fans certainly will be magic.

Q: I am remembering itself of the day when Mr. Sakakibara, representative of the DSE, said that he would like to attend the fight between Fedor and Kharitonov. What you think of this?

A: To be frank, I do not want to fight with the Kharitonov. It is a friend mine and I know well its very technique and it personally. Appositive that this fight will be exciting, but I do not want to fight why we know everything one of the other and I am friends.

Q: In its opinion, that type of fighter is the Kharitonov?

A: Kharitonov is a good very talentoso fighter and. We made together things for much time as members of the same teams and made together treinos. It with certainty will bring problems the fighters in the Pride.

Q:I understand (laugh). Which its primordial objective at the moment?

A: I find that everybody knows this.
Perhaps I can imagine, but I can hear of its words?
My objective is not less than to gain the Pride Grand Prix. My motivation is to defeat all the enemies who will be in my front and invincible being and to be never defeated.h I heard to say that you it was training in Holland lately. That type of training you come making there?

phranq
03-12-2004, 15:19
snap jij het snap ik het...

Nicky
03-12-2004, 15:19
idd eigenlijk een waardeloos intervieuw

Roob
03-12-2004, 15:22
haha, Was al bang dat ik de enige was die er zo over dacht!

Jay Hoov
03-12-2004, 15:23
Gaat nergens over!!!!!

Nickuraba
03-12-2004, 16:20
k vond hem ook niet echt tof

Punk in drublic
03-12-2004, 16:36
Ik ben benieuwd met welk vertaalprograama dit is gemaakt. Of liever, met welke programma's.
Want die hoef ik niet.
Mijn gok is eerst van russisch naar italiaans.
Toen van italiaans naar duits.
En toen van duits naar engels.

Mooi stukje werk. :mrgreen: