PDA

View Full Version : Masato interview voor KID

Nicky
16-12-2004, 05:56
Interviewer: You only have less than two months for the match against Yamamoto ‘Kid’ Norifumi. It seems like your training has speeded up.

Masato: I’ve been increasing my pace since last October. I’m working at the gym for about two hours a day....

Interviewer: Are you planning to work out with Kevin Yamazaki (trainer)?

Masato: No not for this time. I don’t have to increase my weight anymore. And another reason is Nuatoranii (trainer) told me I don’t really need to go to Kevin’s place. I’ve known Nuatoranii for a long time, he never said anything like that before. So I was like if he says that, I just thought I don’t have to.

Interviewer: Your main training is gonna be with Nuatoranii?

Masato: I also do some striking practice with Iida (Yu: Watanabe Gym). I’m also thinking about doing swimming, few times a week.

Interviewer: I believe you were doing swimming when you were a student.

Masato: Yea, Nuatoranii said swimming is good for stamina and muscle. I definitely wanna do that.

Interviewer: Buakao (pls check spelling) is swimming in the river in Thailand, did you know that?

Masato: Yes, I heard he’s doing it. I’m thinking I am going to do anything what Nuatoranii suggests me. 

Interviewer: You’ve known him for a long time?

Masato: I’ve known him since I was twenty years old. So five or six years has passed.

Interviewer: Are you going to learn new techniques for the next match?

Masato: Nothing.

Interviewer: You just go back to the basics and get ready for Kid…

Masato: That’s right.

Interviewer: I assume that you remain self possessed mentally. But this match is like Kid picks a quarrel.

Masato: It’s not really a quarrel, you think so? I don’t know. I’m used to this kinda situation. It’s happening to me so often, like ‘you fight me!’ or something like that. When I face Kid, I’m gonna look down on him thoroughly. Now I’m a wolf in sheep shape but in the ring, I will show you real me.

Jay Hoov
16-12-2004, 13:32
grappig!!

Nickuraba
16-12-2004, 13:37
dope, ik hope dat masato die hele kid na de klote ramt! Tijdens een van Kid's taunts zou helemaal top zijn, zo hoppa dikke punchline in zijn bek!

16-12-2004, 14:40
dope, ik hope dat masato die hele kid na de klote ramt! Tijdens een van Kid's taunts zou helemaal top zijn, zo hoppa dikke punchline in zijn bek!

nou nou zeg wat een agressiviteit :shock:

Aaronk
16-12-2004, 15:14
lol om geen kracht te trainen voor kid. dat is ze downfall. kracht is super belangerijk