PDA

View Full Version : Smackgirl ReMix Uitslag

Nicky
19-12-2004, 13:22
http://www.thefightgame.tv/Smack_Girl_December_19_2004_Results.htm

Anonymous
19-12-2004, 13:38
Jammer van Erin had wel gehoopt dat zij zou gaan winnen...... maarre gedq'ed?? hoe?? hahahaha..
jammer Marloes....volgende keer beter...

the killer
19-12-2004, 13:40
ik weet bijna zeker dat, omdat marloes ziek is... kon ze de tweede ronde niet uit vechten, maar voor ons (mensen die in haar geloven) is ze en blijft ze een grote kampioen!!! dat ze in de ring stond ook al wist ze dat ze 50 - 60 procent was... diep respect!!!

we zijn trots op je Marloes!

Anonymous
19-12-2004, 14:31
ik weet bijna zeker dat, omdat marloes ziek is... kon ze de tweede ronde niet uit vechten, maar voor ons (mensen die in haar geloven) is ze en blijft ze een grote kampioen!!! dat ze in de ring stond ook al wist ze dat ze 50 - 60 procent was... diep respect!!!

we zijn trots op je Marloes!

als ze niet 100% was had ze niet moeten gaan vechten daar... helemaal met die lineup met pittige tegenstand. Volgende keer beter.

Guru
19-12-2004, 14:34
Jammer van Erin had wel gehoopt dat zij zou gaan winnen...... maarre gedq'ed?? hoe?? hahahaha..

Ja dat staat er, ellebogen op de rug! 8)

Mickey
19-12-2004, 14:40
http://www.thefightgame.tv/logos5/Smack_Girl_December_19_2004_Results.gif

Ronald
19-12-2004, 14:44
Jammer voor Marloes. Volgens mij is dit pas haar eerste verlieswedstrijd als ik me niet vergis. Ik hoop dat we haar binnenkort in Nederland in de ring kunnen zien.
Ik ben trouwens ook wel benieuwd naar hoe de partij in de eerste rond verlopen is die ze heeft gewonnen.

Guru
19-12-2004, 14:45
Ik heb even de vertaal site gebruikt, er is geen touw aan vast te knopen.
Hier wat over de partij tussen Erin en Marloes.

試合経過

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ともに鋭いジャブの打ち合いから、トーヒルのローにクーネンはカウンターのパンチ狙い。トーヒルは重い右 ローを決めると、ともにコーナー際で1歩も退かない打ち合い! トーヒルの重い右ストレートに、クーネンも 動じることなく右を返していく。その右にトーヒルが左耳から出血。ドクターチェック後、試合再開。トーヒル の右ミドルに前蹴りを返すクーネン。しかし、トーヒルは、クーネンのローにカウンターの鋭い右ストレート!  ノーガードで受けたクーネンは思わず尻持ちをついてダウン! 何とかカウント8で立ち上がり、ゴングとな ったが、そこからファイティングポーズを取ることができず。戦意喪失でKO負けとなった。

Tournament progress -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- from rallying the together sharp jab, in low/row of toe hill as for クーネン punch aim of counter. As for the toe hill when the heavy right low/row is decided, together in the corner occasion, the rallying which either 1 step does not retreat! It keeps returning the right to the right straight the toe hill is heavy, without also クーネン being perturbed. On the right the toe hill bleeds from the left ear. After the doctor checking, tournament reopening. クーネン which returns the front kicking on the right middle of the toe hill. But, as for the toe hill, the right straight the counter is sharp in the low/row of クーネン! クーネン which is received with no guard being attached unintentionally, knocks down the rear end having! Somehow, you stood up with count, 8 became the gong, but not to be able take the fighting pause from there. It became the KO being defeated with intention to fight loss.

Guru
19-12-2004, 14:49
De match van Erin tegen Megumi.
(Hilarische teksten trouwens....) :lol:

■試合経過

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 入場後、リングに大の時になり、気持ちを落ち着かせる藪下。対するトーヒルは、入場後、敵陣コーナーまで ゆっくり歩き、藪下を一瞥。向かい合うと、藪下の体は、トーヒルと2回りほどより小さい。

1R 距離を取る藪下。トーヒルはじりじりとコーナーに追い詰め、右ストレート! しかし、間一髪かわした 藪下は片足タックル。そのままタイムアップとなる。藪下の右ミドルに大きなひざ蹴りを突き刺すトーヒル!  しかし、藪下もそれをキャッチし、手首をつかんで引き込んでいくと場内は大歓声! トーヒルの右を浴びなが らも、何とか手首をつかんでいく藪下。四つんばいになると、トーヒルはその背中に反則のエルボーを落として いく。ゴツンと音を立てるひじ打ち。直ちにイエローカードが出され、ドクターチェックでインターバル後、藪 下は背中を押さえ、うずくまり、試合続行不可能と判断。

和田レフェリーがマイクを取り、「エルボーを脊髄に入れたのは、明らかな反則」と説明、藪下の反則勝ちと なった。藪下はタンカに乗って控え室へ運ばれた。後味の悪い幕切れに、トーヒル陣営は「脊髄じゃない」と抗 議も認められず。優勝者不在の表彰式となってしまった。

after the entering, being large in the ring, under the 藪 which becomes, makes feeling settle. After the entering, you walk the toe hill which confronts, slowly to the enemy's camp corner, glancing under the 藪. When it faces, the body under the 藪 is smaller than the toe hill and extent around 2. Under the 藪 which takes 1R distance. To corner the toe hill to the corner gradually, the right straight! But, the between one hair under the 藪 which is exchanged one foot tackle. That way it becomes time rise. The toe hill which thrusts the big knee kicking into the right middle under the 藪! But, when under the 藪 you catch that, grasp the wrist and pull and keep being packed inside the place large cheer! Although pouring the right of the toe hill, somehow under the 藪 which keeps grasping the wrist. When it reaches four it is times, the toe hill keeps dropping the elbow of infringement to that back. The elbow striking which raises ゴツン and sound. At once, the yellow card to be put out, after the interval and under the 藪 to hold down the back in doctor check, crouching and tournament continuation failure 狽 ニ judgement. The Wada referee took the microphone, "as for inserting the elbow in the spinal cord, explained clear infringement," became the infringement victory under the 藪. Under of the 藪 riding in the tanker, was carried to the waiting room. In the curtain fall whose aftertaste is bad, as for the toe hill camp "there is no spinal cord", that the signet also protest. It became champion absent 撫 イ system.

The Satan
19-12-2004, 14:54
jammer voor marloes de volgende keer beter en zonde dat ze zie was voor zo'n groot gala :twisted: :twisted:

The Satan
19-12-2004, 14:56
weer een schrijffout ZIE=ZIEK zo nu is t wel goed :twisted: :twisted:

Jeru
19-12-2004, 15:41
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pict/200412/19/041219_kak_smcmain1.jpg

chriscross
19-12-2004, 18:26
inderdaad, volgende keer beter Marloes!
Je hebt het in iedergeval geprobeerd! :thumbs:

ICON
19-12-2004, 18:40
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pict/200412/19/041219_kak_smcmain1.jpg

she looks nice..

Guru
19-12-2004, 20:26
Echt balen voor Marloes!

Wat heeft Yabushita nou aan?
Een bloemetjesgordijn?

Even wat offtopic over Yabushita.
Zij is een aparte griet!
Deze dame is maar rond de 60kg en heeft deze open even dit gewonnen!
Voor de liefhebbers die de meest legendarische dames MMA partij willen zien,
op Remix 2000 (toernooi die Marloes op haar naam schreef), vecht ze tegen de 130kg wegende Svetlana Gundarenko.
Dit moet je met eigen ogen zien, ik vertel niks meer.... 8)

smike
19-12-2004, 20:38
jammer voor marloes, maar leuk dat het hele evenement nou toch geslaagd is. :)
Guru, ja, ik zou graag die party willen zien.. maar hoe kom je eraan ;)
Weet iemand trouwens of je hier de dvd van kan halen, die wil ik zeker zien!

Ronald
19-12-2004, 21:04
http://ca1n.c.yimg.jp/sportsnavi/20041219_smack/sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/other/photo/200412/19/b10/pict/pict01.jpg

http://ca1n.c.yimg.jp/sportsnavi/20041219_smack/sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/other/photo/200412/19/b10/pict/pict08.jpg

http://ca1n.c.yimg.jp/sportsnavi/20041219_smack/sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/other/photo/200412/19/b10/pict/pict10.jpg

http://ca1n.c.yimg.jp/sportsnavi/20041219_smack/sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/other/photo/200412/19/b10/pict/pict11.jpg

http://ca1n.c.yimg.jp/sportsnavi/20041219_smack/sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/other/photo/200412/19/b10/pict/pict13.jpg

ROIDRAGE
19-12-2004, 21:56
The Killer is correct.

Marloes is een topper, ze was nog steeds niet de oude.
Maar ze komt zeker terug

TheSkindo
19-12-2004, 22:00
Damd right!!!

Guru
19-12-2004, 22:13
jammer voor marloes, maar leuk dat het hele evenement nou toch geslaagd is. :)
Guru, ja, ik zou graag die party willen zien.. maar hoe kom je eraan ;)
Weet iemand trouwens of je hier de dvd van kan halen, die wil ik zeker zien!

Remix 2000 heb ik wel op video, op DVD wordt moeilijk.
Tenzij iemand hem op DVD kan zetten uiteraard!
Remix 2004 ga ik zeker nog achteraan!

ashihara
20-12-2004, 10:11
heel jammer maar marloes is en blijft mn favoriet.

Ronald
20-12-2004, 12:32
Pics van Marloes. Haar eerste partij tegen Youko Takahashi.

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pict/200412/19/041219_kak_sg_dai1_1_b.jpg

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pict/200412/19/041219_kak_sg_dai1_2_b.jpg

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pict/200412/19/041219_kak_sg_dai1_3_b.jpg

Marloes vs Erin Thoughill:

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pict/200412/19/041219_kak_sg_dai6_1_b.jpg

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pict/200412/19/041219_kak_sg_dai6_2_b.jpg

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pict/200412/19/041219_kak_sg_dai6_3_b.jpg

Anonymous
21-12-2004, 12:27
Ronald, Hey Roland, kun je mij vertellen waar je aan die foto's bent gekomen. Ff checken hoe ik daar ook al weer op de grond terecht kwam hihihihi!

Dag,
Marloes

Anonymous
21-12-2004, 12:28
Ronald, Hey Roland, kun je mij vertellen waar je aan die foto's bent gekomen. Ff checken hoe ik daar ook al weer op de grond terecht kwam hihihihi!

Dag,
Marloes

o, k*t ik dahct dat ikj een PM stuurde! Ben nog een beetje vaag van de Jetlag :oops:

TheSkindo
21-12-2004, 12:34
LOL @ Marloes....... :mrgreen:

Mickey
21-12-2004, 12:36
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pict/200412/19/041219_kak_sg_dai6_1_b.jpg

Deze is zooo cool.. :mrgreen: :maskills:

Mickey
21-12-2004, 12:37
En lol! Nog steeds een digibeetje he Loesje? ;)

Guru
21-12-2004, 13:15
whahahahaha :)

Al gevonden Marloes?

Ik las deze post van Josh Barnett, vriendin (van Josh) Shannon Hooper vocht in de eerste ronde tegen Megumi Yabushita.
Megumi zit zelf ook in de pro wrestling, maar alle drie haar partijen op Remix, zijn wat dubieuse beslissingen gevallen.
Pro wrestling "uitslagen" wellicht?

Hier de post van Josh;

"3. Megumi Yabushita defeated Shannon Hooper in the 1st round in 29 seconds with a wrist-lock for the submission"

This doesnt nearly tell the whole story. Yabushita has developed a dirty technique involving trapping the glove. Smackgirl gloves are quite big so that isnt hard to do. But the problem is that the move she uses can only injure an opponent or fail.

From the turtle position, she grabs the glove and traps it with her arm/hands. Then she proceeds to just roll as hard and as fast as she can against the wrist with no technique or concern for her opponents safety. Its vey much like a football player deliberately tackeling a guy by the ankle and rolling hard to break it. Its a dirty move that without the big gloves would not work and only works if you injure someone. Who trains to stop that kind of move and who would do it without feeling like a scumbag deep down?

I warned Erin about it and she almost got caught in it as well. Shannon and I want a rematch BAD and we want to show her that without her dirty tricks shes dead meat. We both used to respect and root for her so much. If she is injured now then karma is a bitch and we have absolutely ZERO sympathy for her.

Josh

Anonymous
21-12-2004, 13:44
whahahahaha :)

Al gevonden Marloes?

Ik las deze post van Josh Barnett, vriendin (van Josh) Shannon Hooper vocht in de eerste ronde tegen Megumi Yabushita.
Megumi zit zelf ook in de pro wrestling, maar alle drie haar partijen op Remix, zijn wat dubieuse beslissingen gevallen.
Pro wrestling "uitslagen" wellicht?

Hier de post van Josh;

"3. Megumi Yabushita defeated Shannon Hooper in the 1st round in 29 seconds with a wrist-lock for the submission"

This doesnt nearly tell the whole story. Yabushita has developed a dirty technique involving trapping the glove. Smackgirl gloves are quite big so that isnt hard to do. But the problem is that the move she uses can only injure an opponent or fail.

From the turtle position, she grabs the glove and traps it with her arm/hands. Then she proceeds to just roll as hard and as fast as she can against the wrist with no technique or concern for her opponents safety. Its vey much like a football player deliberately tackeling a guy by the ankle and rolling hard to break it. Its a dirty move that without the big gloves would not work and only works if you injure someone. Who trains to stop that kind of move and who would do it without feeling like a scumbag deep down?

I warned Erin about it and she almost got caught in it as well. Shannon and I want a rematch BAD and we want to show her that without her dirty tricks shes dead meat. We both used to respect and root for her so much. If she is injured now then karma is a bitch and we have absolutely ZERO sympathy for her.

Josh

Pfff, nou hij was ook al tegen mij aan het lullen maar ik luisterde niet echt, heb de partij ook niet gezien Martijn wel. Megumi RULES wat mij betreft. Als je verliest moet je niet janken anders moet je de partij niet aangaan.
Maarre kan iemand een snelcursus PM-en geven?

Dennis
21-12-2004, 13:48
Je kan pas PM-en als je je geregistreerd heb.
Guests kunnen niet PM-en

Mickey
21-12-2004, 13:48
Sign es in op msn dan, Deerne.. ;)

Guru
21-12-2004, 13:54
Pfff, nou hij was ook al tegen mij aan het lullen maar ik luisterde niet echt, heb de partij ook niet gezien Martijn wel. Megumi RULES wat mij betreft. Als je verliest moet je niet janken anders moet je de partij niet aangaan.
Maarre kan iemand een snelcursus PM-en geven?

Ja zeker daar heb je uiteraard gelijk in!
Ik vind Megumi ook wel goed en dat heeft ze ook op Remix 2000 bewezen.
Wij hebben immers geen beelden (nog) gezien, maar ik vraag mij wel af hoe het nou precies is gegaan tussen Erin en Megumi in de finale, want dat is ook vaag geindigd! :)

Ronald
21-12-2004, 19:13
o, k*t ik dahct dat ikj een PM stuurde! Ben nog een beetje vaag van de Jetlag :oops:
Hehehe... ik heb je een mailtje gestuurd :wink: .

Ronny
21-12-2004, 19:48
zijn er nog wat foto´s ?

Guru
24-12-2004, 00:06
Post van Erin over Remix 2004;

Ok, let me clarify a few things. First off, I DID elbow Megumi - but NOT on the spine. And this thing that Roxy called a "crazy submission attempt" LOL was hardly that. Ms. Yabushita resorted to hanging on to my friggin' glove and trying to twist my arm around several times. Which, BTW, is illegal. So, I had to follow her around so that she did not rip my ligaments out. She did this one time and also attmepted it again. Instead of complaining - I lost my cool and also did something illegal. I have already beaten Megumi three years ago when I broke her arm. Marloes defeated her two times. Megumi (all 140 lbs of her) would beat the shit outta most girls...so the weight issue is a joke. I have seen her pro wreslte and fly off of ladders, etc. This girl is TOUGH. I will say that she played it very,very smart - she had $20,000 reasons to do just that. So, we spoke to many reporters who saw what she did. I know her and I was quite sure she could continue. We BOTH did illegal tactics. Just so that some of the ppl who really THINK they know what happened...really don't; her coach came up to MY coach BEFORE our match and asked if we would only hit below the face! LMFAO Sean told him to get lost. She was scared shitless and she got away scott free. If I hurt her badly...I do feel bad about that. I would never want to fatally hurt someone or end their career as she was trying to do to each one of her opponents by holding their golves and twisting their arm.
Also, I was yellowcarded and then the fight was stopped. If the opponent could not continue...I should have won - or in the least, a No Contest. I was NOT redcarded. But when you are in Japan fighting a Japanese fighter - that is what will happen. I am unhappy it turned out that way...but I take responsibility for my actions.

I am not sure if I read what Roxy said correctly - something about "I knew she would beat Howe"??? I never said anything like that. Also, I think the Roxy/ Megumi fight COULD have gone either way. But again, we are in Japan....BUT Roxy (and Kirik) know that Roxy DID NOT win against Ana Carolina. The standup was sporadic but equal. Roxy was taken down FIVE times by Ana...and had a few sub attempts. Roxy just defended. So....by that token, you could have POSSIBLY faced me in the end - but you did NOT win the first fight you had. I know that you know that as well. They thought that you MIGHT be an easier fight for Megumi because you are around the same weight....You almost got what you wanted though....

And also, in my opinion, Marloes and I had the REAL championship fight. Although we fought 2nd - this was the #1 girl in MANY ppl's minds and she was KNOCKED OUT by me. We had a very good first round and she is awesome. Marloes ate a three punch combo and the a good ol' 1-2. The right hand DROPPED her to the floor. She really was "knocked the fuck out" She DID NOT want to continue after she barely beat the ten count. Marloes is awesome and there was a reason why she WAS #1 in the world. So here it is, we both used illegal techniques, I got yellow carded and the fight was given to Megumi. Rules were broken by the fighters and by the ref. We were in Japan so what can you expect. unfortunately, Smack Girl doesn't have the best fighter as their champion. Megumi, if anything is third. Marloes is second. Need I say more.

I hope that cleared a few things up. Congrats to all the girls who competed and keep on training and fighting.

And also, remember ppl - THIS WAS AN OPEN WEIGHT tourney. I just find it soooo funny how ppl are saying "she's smaller...and blah, blah" Ms. Megumi beat Svetalana Gounadrenko 5 years ago in the first ReMix...and she was 6'3 330 lbs. Again, I take responsibility...but stop crying about her being some tiny defensless thing. This girl is tough as nails and is a well trained athlete. She is no pushover.
LOL @ the Baroni comment. Yeah, UH, OK...that makes soooo much sense, buddy. Get a clue.

redjuh
24-12-2004, 00:25
erin heeft toch op shoto gepost? ze is H.O.T.

Guru
24-12-2004, 00:27
Ja dat klopt, hier nog een post en haar waar ze zegt dat zij en Marloes op dit moment gewoon de beste zijn en waren.

I am done with MMA. This was my last big fight anyways...but it sucks to have it end up this way.I will go back to my boxing career where I can fight in my own country and have continuous fights with great competition. My agent did not really want me to do this fight - but I knew I had to and was glad I did. I am just glad that Megumi the snake did not permanently hurt me.

I beat the number 1 girl in the world and that was Marloes. I do feel that there is no one in my weight class, below or above me that can beat me. I went out the way I wanted to. Marloes would have definitely won the tourney if I was not in it. So, maybe she can come back and try to win her title again. I dunno. What I do know is that she is strong as hell and is tremedously skilled.

Ronny
24-12-2004, 00:31
zijn er nog foto's?????? :shock:

Anonymous
24-12-2004, 00:32
Post van Erin over Remix 2004;

Ok, let me clarify a few things. First off, I DID elbow Megumi - but NOT on the spine. And this thing that Roxy called a "crazy submission attempt" LOL was hardly that. Ms. Yabushita resorted to hanging on to my friggin' glove and trying to twist my arm around several times. Which, BTW, is illegal. So, I had to follow her around so that she did not rip my ligaments out. She did this one time and also attmepted it again. Instead of complaining - I lost my cool and also did something illegal. I have already beaten Megumi three years ago when I broke her arm. Marloes defeated her two times. Megumi (all 140 lbs of her) would beat the shit outta most girls...so the weight issue is a joke. I have seen her pro wreslte and fly off of ladders, etc. This girl is TOUGH. I will say that she played it very,very smart - she had $20,000 reasons to do just that. So, we spoke to many reporters who saw what she did. I know her and I was quite sure she could continue. We BOTH did illegal tactics. Just so that some of the ppl who really THINK they know what happened...really don't; her coach came up to MY coach BEFORE our match and asked if we would only hit below the face! LMFAO Sean told him to get lost. She was scared shitless and she got away scott free. If I hurt her badly...I do feel bad about that. I would never want to fatally hurt someone or end their career as she was trying to do to each one of her opponents by holding their golves and twisting their arm.
Also, I was yellowcarded and then the fight was stopped. If the opponent could not continue...I should have won - or in the least, a No Contest. I was NOT redcarded. But when you are in Japan fighting a Japanese fighter - that is what will happen. I am unhappy it turned out that way...but I take responsibility for my actions.

I am not sure if I read what Roxy said correctly - something about "I knew she would beat Howe"??? I never said anything like that. Also, I think the Roxy/ Megumi fight COULD have gone either way. But again, we are in Japan....BUT Roxy (and Kirik) know that Roxy DID NOT win against Ana Carolina. The standup was sporadic but equal. Roxy was taken down FIVE times by Ana...and had a few sub attempts. Roxy just defended. So....by that token, you could have POSSIBLY faced me in the end - but you did NOT win the first fight you had. I know that you know that as well. They thought that you MIGHT be an easier fight for Megumi because you are around the same weight....You almost got what you wanted though....

And also, in my opinion, Marloes and I had the REAL championship fight. Although we fought 2nd - this was the #1 girl in MANY ppl's minds and she was KNOCKED OUT by me. We had a very good first round and she is awesome. Marloes ate a three punch combo and the a good ol' 1-2. The right hand DROPPED her to the floor. She really was "knocked the fuck out" She DID NOT want to continue after she barely beat the ten count. Marloes is awesome and there was a reason why she WAS #1 in the world. So here it is, we both used illegal techniques, I got yellow carded and the fight was given to Megumi. Rules were broken by the fighters and by the ref. We were in Japan so what can you expect. unfortunately, Smack Girl doesn't have the best fighter as their champion. Megumi, if anything is third. Marloes is second. Need I say more.

I hope that cleared a few things up. Congrats to all the girls who competed and keep on training and fighting.

And also, remember ppl - THIS WAS AN OPEN WEIGHT tourney. I just find it soooo funny how ppl are saying "she's smaller...and blah, blah" Ms. Megumi beat Svetalana Gounadrenko 5 years ago in the first ReMix...and she was 6'3 330 lbs. Again, I take responsibility...but stop crying about her being some tiny defensless thing. This girl is tough as nails and is a well trained athlete. She is no pushover.
LOL @ the Baroni comment. Yeah, UH, OK...that makes soooo much sense, buddy. Get a clue.

it's funny u think ur better than Marloes... if u do think so.. think twice lady! i bet all the money i got ( in swiss banks 8) :lol: ) that if u would face Marloes next time... u will wake up the next morning in white the dress... (doesn't that sound like a hospital dress? :lol: )
anyways... and i'm sure too, that if Marloes had faced u first... you would not have been able to reach the finals, but thats my opinion and u don't have to be agree with it (i say that this my opinion to avoid bitching out on my post afterward, although it is a fact!).

so that's it, hoop u face Marloes once again in the near future and for ur information... i'm not someone who talks trash, cuz i know Marloes very well and know what she can!

i guess Marloes knows who wrote this... but i guess i should write my name for the ones who will think i might not have the guts to put my name under my post :lol:

the killer!

Guru
24-12-2004, 01:11
zijn er nog foto's?????? :shock:

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/other/live/200412/19/index_b.html

Klik op de rode blokken tussen de vechtersnamen daar vind je foto's van de meeste partijen.

Ronald
24-12-2004, 01:30
so that's it, hoop u face Marloes once again in the near future and for ur information...
Siyar = correct. Erin also forgot to mention that Marloes was out of competition for more than 2 years (almost 3). This was her first fight after a long time (well... second fight in the tournement).

Besides, it may be an open weight tournement, so what? Does that mean that the heavier fighters don't have an advantage anymore? Of course they do!! Only thing is that te lighter fight will not complain about it (for the record: Erin weighs 10 kg more then Marloes).

I agree with Siyar: Marloes will beat her the next time. To bad that Erin is "done with MMA". Is it maybe because she will avoid a rematch?

the killer
24-12-2004, 01:33
so that's it, hoop u face Marloes once again in the near future and for ur information...
Siyar = correct. Erin also forgot to mention that Marloes was out of competition for more than 2 years. This was her first fight after a long time (well... second fight in the tournement).

Besides, it may be an open weight tournement, so what? Does that mean that the heavier fighters don't have an advantage anymore? Of course they do!! Only thing is that te lighter fight will not complain about it (for the record: Erin weighs 10 kg more then Marloes).

I agree with Siyar: Marloes will beat her the next time. To bad that Erin is "done with MMA". Is it maybe because she will avoid a rematch?

thnx Ronald... :lol:

she is not done with MMA... she plays hard to get :wink: ... now you know how cheap she is :lol: oops!

Anonymous
24-12-2004, 09:33
all of you guys are a bunch of whining brats. Cry a little more about Marloes getting knocked the fuck out. Of course you jockriders would say "Oh, she has not fought for two years....blah,blah,blah." OR "Erin is much bigger then her." Always something with you people. You should have all told her to fight a few times BEFORE getting in the tournament then.

Marloes could NOT beat me in any rematch. I gave her her respect and said she is tough. But I knew she could never and will never beat me. Marloes connected w/ one good punch. But sorry for her - she took many, many more then the ONE she gave me. Why should I keep fighting MMA? So I can fight the same ppl over and over again? I did not beat her on a decision you morons - it was a brutal KO. I don't need to prove shit you people LOL I already did :)

I will go back to PROFESSIONAL BOXING in the USA. I will be getting a fight w/ Laila Ali in 2005. So, stop crying and except defeat. Marloes did and I have much respect for her. It takes a lot for someone to walk up to you after the fight and say, "You really kicked my ass."

ICON
24-12-2004, 09:35
all of you guys are a bunch of whining brats. Cry a little more about Marloes getting knocked the fuck out. Of course you jockriders would say "Oh, she has not fought for two years....blah,blah,blah." OR "Erin is much bigger then her." Always something with you people. You should have all told her to fight a few times BEFORE getting in the tournament then.

Marloes could NOT beat me in any rematch. I gave her her respect and said she is tough. But I knew she could never and will never beat me. Marloes connected w/ one good punch. But sorry for her - she took many, many more then the ONE she gave me. Why should I keep fighting MMA? So I can fight the same ppl over and over again? I did not beat her on a decision you morons - it was a brutal KO. I don't need to prove shit you people LOL I already did :)

I will go back to PROFESSIONAL BOXING in the USA. I will be getting a fight w/ Laila Ali in 2005. So, stop crying and except defeat. Marloes did and I have much respect for her. It takes a lot for someone to walk up to you after the fight and say, "You really kicked my ass."

hey Erin, how youre doing? 8)

ashihara
24-12-2004, 10:04
dont talk so much bullshit erin, marloes will come back.

Ronald
24-12-2004, 11:07
all of you guys are a bunch of whining brats.
"I should have won - or in the least, a No Contest. I was NOT redcarded."

"We were in Japan so what can you expect."

unfortunately, Smack Girl doesn't have the best fighter as their champion. Megumi, if anything is third."Who is whining??

Of course you jockriders would say "Oh, she has not fought for two years....blah,blah,blah."
I understand that you would like to disregard the facts so that your win would look bigger. But hey, the facts are there, anybody can see them.

The same thing about quiting MMA. You beat the nr. 1 woman in MMA while see was at 60% of her capability. Of course I understand that you quit now. In the future you can tell your grandchildren that you have beat the nr. 1 woman. How the hell should they know that she was not at her prime. To be honest, I wouldn´t fight Marloes either if see is a 100%. So I think you´re making the right decission.

Justinian
24-12-2004, 11:56
Why should I keep fighting MMA? So I can fight the same ppl over and over again? I did not beat her on a decision you morons - it was a brutal KO. I don't need to prove shit you people LOL I already did :)
Because people like to see you fight, or at least I would like to see you fight! It would be great to see you fight in Holland next year in the biggest event (It's showtime, ArenA) in Holland :thumbs: A rematch with Marloes would be great.

Wheelie
24-12-2004, 13:30
who says this is the real Erin ? :roll:

Ronald
24-12-2004, 13:32
Because people like to see you fight, or at least I would like to see you fight! It would be great to see you fight in Holland next year in the biggest event (It's showtime, ArenA) in Holland :thumbs: A rematch with Marloes would be great.
Marloes vs Erin in the Amsterdam Arena 2006, that would be great Justi. Or Marloes vs Erin in Rotterdam Ahoy somewhere around october 2005 will be great to. I realy love to see that :thumbs: .

Guru
24-12-2004, 13:40
I have to agree with Erin, that Marloes and her should be in the final.
In my opinion is Megumi also great fighter, but I smell something fishy about her matches in this tournament.
I have to wait with a final opinion if we can see the footage ofcourse.

Why are you guys bitching Erin off?
She and Marloes are the REAL DEAL in women MMA.
Erin has in her weightclass not much fighters in MMA, that's why pro boxing is a better surface right now.
We have to see more Erin and Marloes Matches in the future perhaps and this is not the way to do or settle this.

yas
29-12-2004, 16:19
Echt balen voor Marloes!

Wat heeft Yabushita nou aan?
Een bloemetjesgordijn?

Even wat offtopic over Yabushita.
Zij is een aparte griet!
Deze dame is maar rond de 60kg en heeft deze open even dit gewonnen!
Voor de liefhebbers die de meest legendarische dames MMA partij willen zien,
op Remix 2000 (toernooi die Marloes op haar naam schreef), vecht ze tegen de 130kg wegende Svetlana Gundarenko.
Dit moet je met eigen ogen zien, ik vertel niks meer.... 8)

supervet idd! partijen van marloes en megumi sprongen er zeker uit.
ik ben ook erg onder de indruk van kovochinova tatiana, een russische judoka van 48 kg, ze deed een superfight, maar haar japanse tegenstandster was eigenlijk niet zo goed. maar je zag dat tatiana hele goede skills had..zou graag partijen willen zien tussen haar en marloes en both megumi's.

mooiste partij vond ik flying armbar van marloes tegen die giant ;-)

hoop snel smackgirl 2004 te zien!!

smike
30-12-2004, 01:07
Pff die Erin heeft net zoald veel van die andere Amerikaanse een veel te grote bek, trash talking etc, het enige wat ze heeft is teveel spieren voor een vrouw net zoals al die andere anabole amerikaanse ans jenifer howe.
Het enige wat ze kan is staand vechten, of de mount en dan maar blind rammen, ze zou is een grapling tegen megumi Yabushita moeten doen, binnen 2 minuten moet ze tappen of der arm is gebroken... die Japanse hebben tenminste techniek!

Roover
02-01-2005, 12:05
Verzameling foto's van ReMix 2004 op Susumu's website:

http://www.susumug.com/event_window.php?event_id=180

Anonymous
02-01-2005, 23:44
of op de website van marloes
http://www.planet.nl/~websitemarloes/

(helemaal naar beneden scrollen en op de link Remix 2004 klikken)

Anonymous
02-01-2005, 23:50
op een aantal foto's is trouwens goed te zien wat megumi telkens
probeert om de polsen van de andere dames flink te slopen door zo
hard mogelijk om haar as heen te draaien. Dit kan inderdaad alleen met
zo'n soort handschoen want je hand blijft alsware haken zodat je hem niet makkelijk kan los trekken. Sneaky hoor!

http://www.geocities.com/fclips2002/websitemarloes/remix2004/foto4.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/fclips2002/websitemarloes/remix2004/foto27.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/fclips2002/websitemarloes/remix2004/foto28.jpg

Roover
06-01-2005, 01:24
Nog meer op Sherdog:

http://www.sherdog.com/news/pictures.asp?n_id=2270