PDA

View Full Version : John Wayne Parr vs Sackmongkol

payap
21-12-2004, 13:23
bron : www.chokemuay.com

John Wayne Parr heeft de 18e tegen de legendarische Sackmongkol gevochten. Op ckokemuay heeft hij zelf zijn beleving van deze partij geplaatst :

Well what can I say. Sakmongkon and I had a war. After three rounds I thought it was close and I was right with the judges calling it a draw. Fourth round I put it all on the line and I believe I won the round quite easy, I don't thnk Sak touched me the whole round and I was landing at will yet somehow the judges once again came to a draw making us go yet another extension. First half of the round was going well put I puffed out in the fifth after giving it all I had in the 4th costing me the fight. End of the 5th round it was still a split decesion going to Sakmongkon.
The crowd went crazy how the judges some how came to a draw at the end of the 4th and shouldn't have gone an extension but this is a sport and I can't do nothing about it now. Even Ray the Promoter couldn't understand what the judges were thinking!
Oh well, at least at the end of the day I can say I fought a legend and gave him a good fight. Hopefully 2005 I will have more luck, between you and me I am getting sick of those bloody extension rounds.
Thaks to everyone for your support and hope everyone on the forum has a Merry Christmas and safe holidays.

Paar dagen voor het gevecht :

Fight will be on the 18th under K-1 rules 3x3 with maybe 2 extensions. The promotion is a K-1 show so no full Thai rules. Mr Tanikawa from K-1 Japan and also Mr Ihar will also be flying to Australia to watch this one, plus this will be my first fight at home in two years so it's pretty important one for me.
I think it's funny how a few people say Sakmongkol is passed it, I am treating this one as if I am fighting Sakmongkol at his peak because you don't just forget how to fight once you turn 30. I have watched this guy for so many years and I feel I have slowly worked my way up the ladder and this is the top, more so then Buakaw.
Thank you to everyone for your support.
JWP

Nickuraba
21-12-2004, 15:15
jammer... kut jury soms! :evil:

BP
21-12-2004, 19:51
Lijkt me een toppartij.
Maar je wint niet zomaar van Sak.
zou er ergens een videootje meegelopen hebben?

Highline
21-12-2004, 20:12
Lijkt me een toppartij.

zal wel gaaf zijn

gk
22-12-2004, 05:31
Lijkt me een toppartij.

zal wel gaaf zijnidd

smaab
25-12-2004, 03:37
Ik weet niet of er een videootje heeft meegelopen. , wat ik wel weet is dat JWP het heel goed deed en dat ze redelijk gelijk eindigden, de laatste 2 ronden is sak helemaal losgegaan en hij heeft dus net iets slimmer gespeeld. Dit is een indruk van iemand die erbij was, meer kan ik niet zeggen. Een ding is zeker , dit zijn toppers.