PDA

View Full Version : Tito Vs Ken Shamrock II !?!?

Nicky
28-01-2005, 20:09
Ken Shamrock came on MMAWeekly Radio last week and challenged Tito as you all may know. Shamrock thought that Ortiz turned him down, but according to Ortiz on his own website, he says otherwise...

"One week and two days left till' I get in the octagon. This fight will be a great one. I feel confident and ready to go to war. This will be one of the toughtest fights I have fought in a long time. I am in great shape and no injuries for once. I will have my hands full but so will Belfort. This fight will do down in history as one of the best. I want to say something to Ken, I accept the challenge if you wants it. It's up to Zuffa now! I want to thank all of my fans for the support. Tell everyone about the fight on FEBRUARY 5th.....PLEASE....." - Tito Ortiz

Ortiz was also on the Best Damn Sports Show on Fox Sports Network promoting his fight with Belfort and said he had learned alot from his losses with Liddell and Couture.

He also introduced the top 3 submissions in UFC history.

1) Ken Shamrock over Dan Severn (Guillotine)
2) Evan Tanner over Robbie Lawler (Triangle)
3) Matt Hughes over Frank Trigg (RNC)

Jay Hoov
29-01-2005, 19:05
Nogmaals..Ken is een legende, hij kan beter stoppen, anders gaat z'n rep naar de kloten!!!

En Tito.....Laat maar!!!