PDA

View Full Version : ADCC European Trials Champion does not scare Minotouro

bras
15-02-2005, 12:27
With Rafael Werneck

Last year all the spotlights were on Rodrigo 'Minotauro' Nogueira. Now, in 2005, it is time to his twin brother, Rogerio 'Minotouro', carry the family name to the top. Confirmed to fight at Pride Middleweight Grand Prix, Rogerio will fight for the first time this year on February 20th. To face the ADCC European Trials champion among fighters up to 99kg, Alistair Overeem, from Holland, does not scare the BTT fighter.

‘He is a dangerous guy and I’m studying his game a lot to win the fight on the ground’, says Rogerio, who is not worry about the fact that Overeem submitted all his four opponents at the ADCC Europe Trials using an efficient guillotine. ‘I believe he faced good European wrestlers but not Jiu-Jitsu experts. I don’t think this is a reason to worry about. I don’t know the fighters he defeated to win the trial, so, I’m confident on my ground game to win the fight’, analyses Nogueira.

Both fighters are confirmed to be fighting at Pride Middleweight Grand Prix, Rogerio Minotouro Nogueira and Alistair Overeem will are going to have the opportunity to show what they’ve got to his future opponents. ‘It is a great chance to prove to everybody how well prepared I am at the moment’, ends Rogerio.

Silat
15-02-2005, 13:37
niet genoeg dus voor demoman

bloody
15-02-2005, 13:42
demoman pak hem

Hollandpride
15-02-2005, 19:53
ben zeer benieuwd!

Gulo gulo
15-02-2005, 22:19
Zal blijken, maar D-man heeft laten zien dat hij zeker de skills heeft :thumbs:

Nicky
15-02-2005, 22:29
hij moet er ook nietbang voor zijn

Paganstars
15-02-2005, 22:53
whahahaha.... minotouro is wel erg vol van zich zelf.... maar hij onderschat d-man!!

Jochem
16-02-2005, 15:17
D-Man gaat winnen, zolang hij maar niet telang op de grond met em gaat worstelen. Dat kan hij super, maar Minotouro is een klasse apart met zijn broer. Denk dat hij moet proberen zelfde tactiek als Fedor op shockwave te volgen. Harde klappen geven, takedown en weer opstaan.