PDA

View Full Version : Vitor Belfort nu al weer weg bij BTT

Wheelie
26-03-2005, 13:05
Marcelo Alonso / Team Tatame

Few days after being officialy anounced as UFC representative in Pride Middleweight tournament, Vitor Belfort anounced that he is not part of Brazilian Top Team anymore. 'I took this decision because they wanted to be manager and trainers and I didnĀ“t accepted this condition. My main goal when I returned to BTT was improve my training but I wanted to choose my own manager, who is Jorge GuimarĆ£es, they didnĀ“t acept that and I decided to leave', explained Belfort.

Asked about the new bomb in MMA world, Sperry confirmed BelfortĀ“s statements: 'We have rules in our team that have to be followed. Unfortunatelly Vitor did not agree with that and decided to leave. No hard feelings. We keep being good friends and I wish the best for him', said Sperry. About the possibility of the confrontation of Belfort and some BTT fighters in Pride GP, Mario said: ' This is going to be a tournament. We already have Minotouro anounced, and Ricardo Arona has good chances to get in Pride GP. If they met Vitor they will have to fight', guaranted the BTT director.

About the rumors that he was going to Ruas Vale-Tudo, Gracie Barra Combat Team or Chute Boxe, Belfort explains. 'IĀ“m going to open a Camp in Rio de Janeiro where IĀ“ll join Boxing fighters from the Brazilian national team and also some Jiu-Jitsu World champions, that IĀ“ll reveal next week' said the misterious Phenom calming down the fans. 'IĀ“m joining an amazing team in a excelent training center, The fanns can be sure that IĀ“ll get in this tournament in the best shape of my life'.

Thomas
26-03-2005, 13:11
Ik ben benieuwd met wie hij nu gaat trainen.

'IĀ“m going to open a Camp in Rio de Janeiro where IĀ“ll join Boxing fighters from the Brazilian national team and also some Jiu-Jitsu World champions, that IĀ“ll reveal next week'

Windy Hernandez
26-03-2005, 13:18

'IĀ“m going to open a Camp in Rio de Janeiro where IĀ“ll join Boxing fighters from the Brazilian national team and also some Jiu-Jitsu World champions, that IĀ“ll reveal next week'

Thomas, hij heeft mij gevraagd om te komen maar ik denk dat de mensen mij hier ook nodig hebben dus bijdeze, fans en de windy liefhebbers.....IK BLIJF GEWOON IN NEDERLAND :wink:

Thomas
26-03-2005, 13:29

Thomas, hij heeft mij gevraagd om te komen maar ik denk dat de mensen mij hier ook nodig hebben dus bijdeze, fans en de windy liefhebbers.....IK BLIJF GEWOON IN NEDERLAND :wink:

Gelukkig maar, Windy. Dit goede nieuws had ik even nodig. Ik dacht al dat hij je benaderd had! De doerak :o

Jay Hoov
26-03-2005, 18:24

Pfff..ik kreeg het al warm!!!!

Nickuraba
26-03-2005, 20:07
1 hint, cute boxe! hehehe

bras
29-03-2005, 14:28
dat is snel gegaan!
afwachten maar weer!

Jay Hoov
29-03-2005, 14:33

I hope so......

a.s.c.
29-03-2005, 16:48

I hope so......

Dat hoop ik niet. Cute Boxe klinkt behoorlijk gay.

Liever gewoon Chute Boxe! ;)

Maar ben benieuwd met welke vechters hij nu gaat samenwerken.

hahaha :lol: @ Cute Boxe

micha
29-03-2005, 17:19
houdoe en bedankt

Jay Hoov
29-03-2005, 17:21

I hope so......

Dat hoop ik niet. Cute Boxe klinkt behoorlijk gay.

Liever gewoon Chute Boxe! ;)

Maar ben benieuwd met welke vechters hij nu gaat samenwerken.

Je hebt gelijk..... :thumbs:

bras
30-03-2005, 10:46
Vitor Belfort commented further with the Brazilian media on his recent split with the Brazilian Top Team. Here's what Belfort had to say:

"It's not that I wasn't wanted, or that I didn't want to be there. It's just a lot of egos and disagreements made me decide I was better off on my own. I believe nobody can get me in shape better then God and myself. That's why I made this choice.

I have feelings for everyone there, and they all know that my decision to leave the team was not personal, and we will all remain friends. I wish all of them the best of luck in MMA and life, and they will always be in my prayers. I learned a lot from those guys." -Vitor Belfort

Wheelie
30-03-2005, 10:53

I hope so......

Nee, ik hoop echt niet dat Vitor naar Chute Boxe gaat.
:maskills:

Jay Hoov
30-03-2005, 11:25

I hope so......

Omdat....????

Wheelie
30-03-2005, 11:52

I hope so......

Omdat....????

omdat dan de kans op een rematch tussen Wanderlei en Vitor een stuk kleiner word.

Jay Hoov
30-03-2005, 11:54

I hope so......

Omdat....????

omdat dan de kans op een rematch tussen Wanderlei en Vitor een stuk kleiner word.

Hahahahaha...zit wat in, maar Wheelie, ff serieus, een rematch zou Vitor toch niet meer trekken????

Jay Hoov
30-03-2005, 13:58

I hope so......

Omdat....????

Die rematch zou misschien wel kunnen gebeuren in de GP!

Aleen jammer dat Vitor dat niet gaat trekken....