PDA

View Full Version : CroCop's newest statement about upcoming match wit Fedor

Judas
11-04-2005, 19:25
parts of crocops interview: (sorry for bad spelling)

"Fedor accepted to defend his title against myself. Actualy after his fight with koshaka he had his arm injured, but it's his old enjury.
i believe it's nothing bad and his arm would heal in couple of weeks, it's not time for sparing trainings anyway now, for him or for myself. (meaning fight is getting closer and fighters train other things) i think it's all the same to fedor, we are both going to be broken (smashed) after 26. 06."

he sad he don't believe in story about fedor ducking him. he thinks that maybe fedor isn't very happy couse he has to fight mirko, but he proved in his career he is not afraid of anyone and how big and brave fighter he is.

he sad he isn't sure that reasons for postponding the fight were of financial metter, to get the best contract from sakakibara. if it's about that then mirko untderstands fedor's motives. every fighter is trying to acomplish the best possible agreement.

sometimes i feel sory i have to fight against fedor because he is the one i like most from all other fighters. he was always brave (big hearthed), simple and humble, and if he doesn't speak only russian i am sure we would have associated better.

Sherdog.com

Gulo gulo
11-04-2005, 19:31
Hoop zeker dat het doorgaat, gaat een vuurwerk-partij worden :thumbs:

Dutch Dynamite
11-04-2005, 20:57
Hoop echt dat Fedor hem verslaat, maar Mirko is in staat van iedereen te winnen. Hoop eigenlijk eerst op Kharitonov vs Mirko, maar hij heeft het nu wel verdiend.

Jay Hoov
12-04-2005, 11:10
Tja....afwachten!!

phranq
12-04-2005, 11:26
Nette reactie van Mirko....

kentaro
12-04-2005, 14:10
mirko heeft die titleshot nu wel verdient.
word een mooie partij

The Bulldog
12-04-2005, 16:21
respectvolle ractie van hem..

wordt een knaller denk ik.....