PDA

View Full Version : Interview Rampage

Jeru
20-04-2005, 00:20
Grappig interview met Rampage :lol: (bron:Pridegp.com)

1) How is your training/ preparation for the Middleweight Grand Prix going?

It’s very different this time. Training for the first round, I am milking bulls and walking cows and breeding octopususes so they can have little octopi. I’m also teaching little bunny rabbits to hop backwards with their hands up (Muay Thai style).

2) In your last fight against Murilo “Ninja� Rua at PRIDE 29 “Fists of Fire,� it seemed like you had no energy during and after the match. Do we get to see Quinton in action this time?

You get to see “action Jackson� this time!

3) How is your current training going?

In addition to what I said before about training, I forgot to say I’m also preparing by wrestling Tyranosaurus Rex’s.

4) What is your first impression of your opponent, Mauricio “Shogun� Rua?

My first impression is that he is from Brazil and he speaks Portuguese. And also he fought in Bushido. Sometimes he also passes gas when he’s fighting.

5) Out of his (Shogun’s) techniques, what are you most cautious about?

Gas passing technique (onara).

6) In PRIDE.29, Shogun called you out to fight. What is your reaction to his request?

If you know that he called me out then you know what my reply in the ring was!

7) Some fighters say that Shogun is “more powerful than (Wanderlei) Silva�. Do you think the statement is true?

Hell nah!

8 ) Shogun is a lot younger and has less experience than you in fighting. Do you see this affecting the fight?

I'm going to teach Shogun how to ice himself after a fight because he's going to have to ice himself after this fight.

9) You tend to joke around with fighters. Do you have any jokes for Shogun?

No, but I have jokes for you.

10) Out of all the fighters participating in the Grand Prix, who would you like to fight and why?

I would like to fight the referee because he gives me so many yellow cards. I want to fight Yuji Shimata!

11) Throughout the Grand Prix, what do you want the fans to see from your fighting?

My new hairdo! I want them to watch my hair.

12) Do you think you can win the Grand Prix?

I know I can. Because of my hair.

13) If you were to win, how would you spend your prize money?

I would buy more bunny rabbits and more bulls to milk. And more cows to walk. I'm going to buy a squid ranch.

14) Please give a message to the fans regarding the Grand Prix:

I want to tell my fans that you guys are ichi-ban and my inspiration. I love the way you guys are so quiet so I can hear my trainer in the corner. I will try to do the slam just for you. Please start buying my t-shirts and my toys and everytime you see me give a brother $20. I'm working on improving my skills to you can see more smack downs. Jesus loves us all. We're all brothers and sisters, no matter how we look. And I love you all. Support the black man!

Jeru
20-04-2005, 00:31
Hij is gewoon gek :lol:
Maar het wordt zeker een WAR tussen deze twee toppers! :twisted:

Virus
20-04-2005, 02:03
Mafketel! :lol:

Maar wel de coolste mafketel die MMA rijk is...

Nope... Quinton goes to the next round!

Jay Hoov
20-04-2005, 10:40
Sommige mensen leren het nooit!!

Ik hoop dat Shogun hem kapot maakt...Met knieen!!

Ik weet natuurlijk ook dat Rampage sterker, en meer ervaren is, maar ik ben ZWAAR overtuigd van Shogun!!!

Ps Ninja won de eerste ook, dus gaat Shogun dat ook doen!

Anonymous
20-04-2005, 11:55
Quinton gaat die gekke brazilian gewoon slopen!!
volgens mij vergeten jullie hoe sterk deze "blackman" is

Jay Hoov
20-04-2005, 12:22

Net zoals hij Wanderlei sloopte, of niet????

Nickuraba
20-04-2005, 16:03
hmmzzz, ik heb het niet zo op met die blackpower praat en de jezus shit. Verder is die oke en een prima vechter. Alleen een geintje kan, deze hele interview is een joke, beeje jammer want als die verliest, gaat die heeeeeeeeeel hard op zijn bek!

Anonymous
20-04-2005, 16:58

nee niet zoals dat gevecht... Wanderlei is op de TOP . gewoon super...maar daarna is Rampage de man.
ps. in het tweede gevecht was Wanderlei ook nog een keer gered door de bel. 1 minuutje langer en hij had die elebogen op ze ribben ook gehad (chuck gevecht..)

bras
20-04-2005, 17:28
ik vind hem een van de smaakmakers van pride!!

inderdaad :thumbs: voor rampage

Jay Hoov
21-04-2005, 20:06

nee niet zoals dat gevecht... Wanderlei is op de TOP . gewoon super...maar daarna is Rampage de man.
ps. in het tweede gevecht was Wanderlei ook nog een keer gered door de bel. 1 minuutje langer en hij had die elebogen op ze ribben ook gehad (chuck gevecht..)

Als als als ..What if What if What if...........

Tsuki
21-04-2005, 21:21
LMFAO ........................ deze man is te grappig

Jay Hoov
27-04-2005, 10:35

Het is stil aan de overkant, het is stil aan de overkant!!!!!

Ossie
27-04-2005, 11:47
Hoe dan ook, hij blijft gewoon een funny mofo.....

Nickuraba
27-04-2005, 12:15
hmmzzz, ik heb het niet zo op met die blackpower praat en de jezus shit. Verder is die oke en een prima vechter. Alleen een geintje kan, deze hele interview is een joke, beeje jammer want als die verliest, gaat die heeeeeeeeeel hard op zijn bek!

kwam dus uit!

Jay Hoov
27-04-2005, 17:19

Klopt, misschien moet ie maar een andere carriere zoeken, stand-up comedian misschien??????

Muay Thai Elite
27-04-2005, 17:37
Hij werd zwaar geowned door Shogun...... Praatjes vullen geen gaatjes, zo ziet el Americano maar weer...

Ossie
27-04-2005, 19:29

Klopt, misschien moet ie maar een andere carriere zoeken, stand-up comedian misschien??????

Fuck it, dat hij de wedstrijd tegen Shogun verloren heeft wil niet zeggen dat hij niet goed is of dat hij afgeschreven is.
Maar ik denk idd. dat hij het als stand-up comedien best goed zou doen.
Maar ik zie hem eerder als predikant of zo.....