PDA

View Full Version : Liddell Vs Couture *spoiler* Grappig stuk

Nicky
22-04-2005, 08:18
http://img1.yoxio.com/img/158463.jpg
Liddell eye gouge victim number 1: Tito Ortiz (pictured) after getting eye gouged by Chuck Liddell.

http://img1.yoxio.com/img/158461.jpg
Liddell eye gouge victim number 2: Vernon "Tiger" White (pictured) getting eye gouged by Chuck Liddell.

http://img1.yoxio.com/img/158458.jpg
Liddell eye gouge victim number 3: Randy Couture (pictured) after getting gouged in the eye by Chuck Liddell.

Hello my friends! Welcome to Tape Lord's 'Monday Morning Mailbag'. Below are some of the more interesting e-mails I recieved as one of the editors of this newspage. Enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIDDELL WINS WITH THIRD EYE GOUGE IN A ROW!
Chuck Liddell has won his last three fight by eye gouging his opponents, which eventually led to his knockouts over them. He eye gouged Tito Ortiz, Vernon "Tiger" White, and now Randy Couture. And all three times he got the knockout right after! What gives with this guy?? Is he a cheater or just the clumsiest fighter on the planet?
- Phil
Bayside, NY

Tape Lord's reply: Phil, I can excuse the first time. The second time looked fishy. But to eye gouge your opponent three times in a row now, which all led to knockouts, seems to be more then just coincidence, in my humble opinion.

Let's look at the three fights... in the fight against Tito, it seemed Liddell did not care whether or not his thumbs gouged Tito's eyes when throwing a strike. Tito eventually got eye gouged, Liddell realized Ortiz was hurt and quickly followed up with a brutal combo of strikes to finish off Ortiz, which dropped Tito like a sack of shit.

The second fight against "Tiger" White... Tiger was giving Liddell a lot of trouble in the standup game. Liddell obviously did not want to lose to the rank underdog White, and seemed to resort to a combination of strikes, which seemed to focus on Tiger White's eyes. Liddell's thumb was able to gouge Tiger's eye, and actually fracture part of the eye socket as well. Liddell finished off the injured White right after.

The third fight against Couture... It seemed Liddell's strategy was to avoid getting clinched against the fence at all costs and try to keep the fight standing by circling in and around the middle of the ring. As respected journalist Todd Atkins pointed out on the Fightsport.com forum, Liddell seemed to throw a combination of strikes to the eye as Couture was moving in to clinch him to the fence. The first eye gouge attempt was slipped by Couture, but Liddell then followed up with a kind of half open hand eye gouge that succeeded in raking Couture's eye. The fight needed to be stopped for Couture to recover, but he was visibly hurt after that. Liddell was then able to land the knockout shot soon after.

So in conclusion, it seems that Liddell is throwing some sort of eye gouge and eye rake combinations in his last three fights, all of which have succeded in gouging his opponents's eyes, which all led to injury, which then led to a knockout victory for Liddell. And even though Liddell is a sloppy, and somewhat clumsy, sort of fighter, can the the eye gouges be just coincidence? It's hard to say, but it's like I said up above... in my humble opinion, it does seem to be more then just coincidence.

LIDDELL IS A CHEATER!
What can b done about "Cheatin'" Chuck Liddell? How canhe kep gettin away with hes blatant eye gouges??
- Daren Roth
Huntington Station, NY

Tape Lord's reply: Daren, as I type this reply, there is a campaign being organized by the MMA media to send video and photographic evidence, as well as many eye witness testimonials, to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, regarding Chuck Liddell's three eye gouges in his last three fights. Where it goes from there is anyone's guess, but you can be sure that an effort is indeed being made to put an end to these type eye gouge strikes, which seem to be pushing past the limits of the rules.

LIDDELL LOOKS LIKE A SLOPPY STRIKER
What's up with Liddell's striking? Not only is he a dirty fighter, but he's got to have some of the sloppiest boxing technique I've ever seen. Did he really say he could be a champion pro boxer?
Juan R.
Miami, FL

Tape Lord's reply: Juan, I don't believe Chuck Liddell ever said he could be a champion pro boxer. Even if he ever did say that, I'm sure he was just trolling, otherwise he would have already been a pro boxer and would have never hired a no-name manager such as Dana White(LOL).

As for Liddell's sloppy boxing, as a Fightsport.com member called "Bulldog" put it... Chuck Liddell is like one of those clumsy mutherfuckers who always step on your feet by accident when guarding you in a pickup basketball game and then thinks they played great "D" on you.

I'll take that a step further and say that he will also pull your shirt and trip you when you've got him beat on a drive to the basket, and still believe he's playing great "D" on you.

DANA WHITE, VANILLA ICE, AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER?
Tape Lord, I've heard that UFC president Dana White is possibly an Aryan supremist, and that that's the reason he only has white champions in the UFC, and almost always has problems with the black fighters he's chased off from the UFC.

Not only that, but I've heard that the reason the UFC PPV's have been filming Vanilla Ice a lot at the recent UFCs is because Dana(LOL) is supposedly a huge fan of his, and supposedly wants Vanilla Ice (who is white) to take over the rap industry under the Zuffa(LOL) record label. Is this true? Is this all part of that New World Order conspiracy? Thanks TL, and you're a great troll bro lol
-Andrew Bryant
Pheonix, Arizona

Tape Lord's reply: Andy, the rumors of Dana White(LOL) being an Aryan supremist have never been proved. However, it does seem interesting that Dana White(LOL) has never promoted a title fight involving a black fighter, and that all of the UFC's champions are white. Even the few Latin fighters he's brought in are fairly light in complexion.

It also seems that Dana White(LOL) is a huge fan of the white rapper Vanilla Ice, as well as the various white grunge metal music artists he gets to play the intro music for the fighters. Of course it could just be that this is his musical preference.

One thing I do find to be suspicious is the fact that Dana White(LOL) seems to have had a falling out with almost all of the few black fighters he's had in the UFC. The latest example is the way he treated Bobby Southworth on national television.

ZUFFA FILES KICK ASS, WHAT ELSE IS IN THE WORKS?
I love the Zuffa Files, and now I hear there is a Dana White(LOL) Files in the works too? Please say it's so.
- Beau Taylor
Tulsa, OK

Tape Lord's reply: It is true. The "D-FILES" will debut soon, and it will expose a lot of inaccuracies, misconceptions, and just flat-out lies regarding UFC president, Dana White(LOL). Keep an eye out for it.

Nickuraba
22-04-2005, 15:52
intressante theorie, opzich kwam de KO wel snel na de eye gouche, en die waren toch in alle gevallen pijnlijk. Hij zal het wel niet express doen, maar het heeft wel effect i guess

Arjan
22-04-2005, 17:49
Mooie foto die 1e :lol:

danielsan
22-04-2005, 18:27
Zou hij het echt met opzet doen?
:shock:

Silat
22-04-2005, 18:54
tering wat een achterlijk amerikaans stuk weer. Stuk voor stuk idioten zijn het.