PDA

View Full Version : tito leaves UFC!!

Anonymous
22-04-2005, 19:53
An MMA fan's parody of Tito's huge head. The pic is from when Tito lost to Randy Couture and began crying.

Tito Ortiz has decided to leave the UFC. Here the self-pitying announcement he released:

"I just want to come on and say Hi. I have been very busy on my future. It looks very bright. But being a UFC fighter will not be my future. I have never been so embarssed in my life. I got put in the bleachers, asked to leave the octagon when Ivan won, a was not aloud back stage to get my bags. But its business to the UFC. Iam pushed in to a corner and wont be pushed anymore. I have done good for the UFC in every interview, fights,and just trying to push the UFC to mainstream. Now that iam not there Champ they can careless. i will make it with or without them. I have to look out for my self. I do want to thank them for everything. But its time to go on with my future. What is next for Tito? You all will know soon!!!!

I want to thank my fans for the support. Couldnt have done it without YOU!!!!!!!
Tito Ortiz"

Anonymous
22-04-2005, 19:55
Bron:fightsport

RisingSun
22-04-2005, 20:01
Geloof ik niet, als pro vechter moet je toch geld verdienen en dan maak je niet even zon beslissing.
Ik wacht nog even op wat concreters..

Wheelie
22-04-2005, 20:24
Geloof ik niet, als pro vechter moet je toch geld verdienen en dan maak je niet even zon beslissing.

hij heeft het zelf gepost dus ..... :wink:

http://www.titoortiz.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9483&highlight=

RisingSun
22-04-2005, 21:08
Ow :P das concreet genoeg :thumbs:

m.g
22-04-2005, 23:10

hij heeft het zelf gepost dus ..... :wink:

http://www.titoortiz.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9483&highlight=

LOL..

ben benieuwd wat hij gaat doen!?! en waar!?

Nicky
22-04-2005, 23:11
Gewoon een spel ala Goodridge... Hopen op een betere aanbieding

Deuce
22-04-2005, 23:12
Ach als je niet de champ bent.....moet je je ook niet zo gedragen.

Als je Assistent directeur in een bedrijf bent en je wordt vervangen..dan heb je niet dezelfde priveleges als daarvoor.....

Thats life...thats business...
Trieste mongool als je het mij vraagt...altijd grote bek etc...nee ik hou meer van een bescheiden type zoals fedor of Crocop..of Randy, Chuck..

ExarKun
22-04-2005, 23:14
slecht engels zeg, ik snap nogsteeds niet waarom die nou weg gaat...