View Full Version : Wanderlei Silva

Virus
12-05-2005, 15:24
http://news.adcombat.com/images/stock/PRIDEFC.gif

Three different questions for Wanderlei Silva
Submitted by: Luca At alla
Posted On 05/06/2005

With Rafael Werneck

Current Pride Middleweight champion Wanderlei Silva is one of the eight fighters who survived the first round of the 2005 GP, and he will be in action on June 26th, trying to reach the semifinals. Via the internet, the Chute Boxe star chatted with some fans and answered three explosive questions about four fighters who are not in the race for the GP champions belt. Check it out:

Randy Couture, Chuck Liddell, Fedor Emelianenko are some of the top fighters you haven't faced yet. When and how would you like to fight them?

Wand: 'Fedor, or maybe Mirko Cro Cop, are in the same event (Pride) that I am and I will face one of them very soon, probably in December. About the other two I would like to fight very much, if they come to my event, then we be able to straight things out. '

ADCC: Which one of them you consider the most difficult to face (regarding the fighting style)?

Wand: 'They are all very good fighters and the difficulty is related to the weight. If I face Fedor or Cro Cop I will have to move up a category. But if I face someone of my current weight I have the obligation to make a good fight'.

ADCC: What do you think about the possible challenge between Fedor and Cro Cop?

Wand: 'I think is going to be a great fight and Fedor will take Cro Cop down and he will win by punching him in the guard.'

Aaronk
12-05-2005, 15:28
repost nummer 54545

BRAINDEAD
12-05-2005, 15:35
Scherp Karels, heel scherp

XedgeX
12-05-2005, 15:38
wat heeft wanderlei silva eigenlijk voor vechtersachtergrond?
Het viel me op dat hij staand ook heel erg goed vecht, daarom

RNLMC
12-05-2005, 15:42
kickboksen daar is die ooit mee begonnen op ze`n 13e volgens mij

Hollandpride
12-05-2005, 20:10
slotje?