PDA

View Full Version : Nieuwe Cro Cop Interview

The Maniac
26-05-2005, 18:17
From Croatia

He does not like to be interviewed. Croatian Mirko Cro Cop ends an interview as he finishes opponents on the ring with his powerful left kick. Aware of this, team TATAME transposed his guard and had a quickly chat with Croatian cop, who by the way is thirsty for Pride Heavyweight belt. If actual Pride champion Emelianenko Fedor had not got his hand injured, Mirko would be fighting for the belt in this semester. Read bellow the full interview with Mirko! Despite the belt, he wants to learn Portuguese and visit Porto Alegre (RS).

You were close to fight with Fedor, but he got injured again. What do you think it has happened? Do you think he has been running away from you?

I don't know what tell you. I cannot say he has been running away from me, but unfortunately it seems like that. It's hard to deal with this situation, especially because it happened before and I want this belt badly

And don't you think he had enough time to get recovered from this hand injure?

Well, this is hard to say, because I am not a doctor and I haven't seen his injure. I have no formed opinion about it, so I cannot say if he is able to fight or not.

Tell me a little bit about your preparation and about your Jiu-Jitsu trains.

My preparation is excellent like always. It couldn't be better. Training Jiu-Jitsu with BJJ World champion FabrÃ*cio Werdum has been a great experience. I've been improving my ground game a lot. I train everyday and I feel very comfortable fighting on the ground.

Werdum is on his way to US to fight at ADCC 2005. Do you think he is going to do a great job?

Absolutely! He is going to win. He has been training hard and also for a Vale-Tudo match.

And Rodrigo Artilheiro? When he is going to Croatia?

He was coming to help me out with my Wrestling. Rodrigo Artilheiro was supposed to help me to fight Fedor, but due this postponing, I must fight only in August and Artilheiro must spend all July with us. Everybody says he is such a terrific grappler, Jiu-Jitsu fighter and also Judo. I am glad he is coming,

Finishing, send a message to your Brazilian fans.

A message for my Brazilian fans? Well, I ask for my fans to keep cheering for me. Keep tuned on my next fight. I really want Pride's belt and also have a new fight with Brazilian Rodrigo Minotauro. It would be a great combat. I really like Brazilian people, I even consider learning a little Portuguese and who knows, visit Porto Alegre?

Anonymous
26-05-2005, 21:12
crocop roelt!

shyne
26-05-2005, 22:21
wel jammer dat ze nog steeds niet tegen elkaar kunnen vechten

Sjaak
27-05-2005, 01:25
Crocop wordt de nieuwe champ of jullie het nu leuk vinden of niet :maskills:

Jochem
27-05-2005, 09:59
ok dus crocop vecht nu beter op de grond... we are talking about Fedor here....

we zullen het wel zien Sjaak ;)

king
27-05-2005, 13:55
lol@nieuw interview!
Ze zijn allemaal hetzelfde van cro-cop.

idd, telkens dezelfde vragen en dezelfde antwoorden. :?