PDA

View Full Version : Grappling kings van 2005

Anonymous
30-05-2005, 10:47
The 2005 ADCC is now in the records as the best ever, surpassing even the '03 event in Brazil. Outstanding performances by wnners Leo Vieira, Marcelo Garcia, Ronaldo Jacare and Jeff Monson all taking the gold, but thre man of the evetn was Roger Gracie who not only won the weight and the absolute, but also won 'most technical fighter' award with a perfect record of 8 wins by submission in 8 fights!

Addtional not of valor for Leo Vieira, who fought and won the Under 65KG while competing with 3 broken bones and ligament damage in his left foot > Leo broke his foot 2 weeks ago and remove the cast 5 days prior to the event and only trained for 5 days! ! ! before the epic 50 minute - triple overtime with Rani Yahira

The lighting fast Jacare also put on a show along with ever dangerous and most technical fighter runner up Marcelo Garcia.

The ladies also put on a gerat show with Kyra Gracie attacking and unforgiving style beating Leka Vieira and Juliana Borges overcoming the lady darkhorse from Down Under Stacey Cartwright

Quick results:

Ladies Under 60 KG - Kyra Gracie beat Leka Vieira

Over 60 KG - Juliana Borges defeated Stacy Cartwright

WOmen's Absolute Juliana Borges beat Jessica Ross

Under 65 Leo Vieira 6 x 0 Rani Yahira

Under 76 Kg Marcelo Garcia Submits Pablo Popovich wrist lock

Under 88 KG Ronaldo 'Jacare' beat Demian Maia (-1)

Under 99KG Roger Gracie submits Cacareco (did not return - verbal sub after first overtime)

Over 99KG Jeff Monson 3 x 0 Gabriel Napao

Absolute Roger Gracie submits Ronaldo 'Jacare' rear naked choke

Superfight: Dean Lister 8 x -1 Jean Jacques Machado

Ronald
30-05-2005, 11:58
...but thre man of the evetn was Roger Gracie who not only won the weight and the absolute, but also won 'most technical fighter' award with a perfect record of 8 wins by submission in 8 fights!
Top prestatie van Roger Gracie. Hij zit trouwens in dezelfde gewichtsklasse als Alistair. Dan blijf je toch altijd benieuwd hoe dat gegaan zou zijn :) .

Marloes, heb je een verslagje voor ons als je weer terug bent?

Aaronk
30-05-2005, 12:02
Roger gracie is echt een FREAK tevens een kennsi van de kancho ooit bij gracie barra londen met hem gerolled. Dat was pas een ervaring beste grappler ooit

Deuce
30-05-2005, 16:07
Pfff rear naked choke op ronaldo jacare........damn :shock:

Deuce
30-05-2005, 17:55
Roger Gracie.....ongelooflijk.....Riberio...werdum, jacare....all by rear naked choke......fuck wat een beest :shock:
-99kg Category
Chim Chim Garcia - RNC
Eduardo Telles - Arm Bar
Xande Ribeiro - RNC
Carcareco - does not answer the ref's call for overtime

Absolute
Aoki - Footlock
Fabricio Werdum - RNC
Xande Ribiero - RNC
Jacare - RNC

Ronald
30-05-2005, 19:34
Jacare - RNC
Daar is ie...

http://www.subfighter.com/albums/album111/Roger_Gracie_vs_Jacare_Absolute_ADCC_2005_22.jpg

Ronald
30-05-2005, 19:40
En nog een...

http://www.subfighter.com/albums/album112/Roger_Gracie_ADCC_2005_06.jpg

Anonymous
31-05-2005, 14:10
Hi guys,

Roger did amazing past weekend us you all know. He will be soon in Holland conducting a seminar of Gi and no Gi. As soon as he gets back from the states he will be coming to holland and hope to see all of you guys. As always every one from every where is welcome in the seminar and ofcourse if you guys want to spend some time at his academy in London more then welcome.

Keep training
god bless

Justinian
01-06-2005, 17:38
Hi guys,

Roger did amazing past weekend us you all know. He will be soon in Holland conducting a seminar of Gi and no Gi. As soon as he gets back from the states he will be coming to holland and hope to see all of you guys. As always every one from every where is welcome in the seminar and ofcourse if you guys want to spend some time at his academy in London more then welcome.

Keep training
god bless
Where will he be teaching in Holland?

Deuce
01-06-2005, 17:44
Bij Gracie Barra natuurlijk.....................ofwel bij ons in Oss :P

With Remco Pardoels gym.........or should i say Gracie Barra Holland. :thumbs:

Justinian
01-06-2005, 17:50
Bij Gracie Barra natuurlijk.....................ofwel bij ons in Oss :P

With Remco Pardoels gym.........or should i say Gracie Barra Holland. :thumbs:
That´s what I wanted to hear! I´ll be there :thumbs: