PDA

View Full Version : PAUL VIELE GOES AFTER MMA TRACKER

Anonymous
07-06-2005, 15:23
Van fightsport.com

Sunday, June 05, 2005
PAUL VIELE GOES AFTER MMA TRACKER.ORG

Paul Viele, looking dapper in his pink gi.

The Infamous mail order MMA Instructional tape producer Paul Viele, threatens to take down MMA Tracker.org in a threatening post he made on an internet MMA messageboard.

I wanted to be the first to let everyone know about this current situation. This way you heard it from the horses mouth.

Myself, I do not care about people dealing in fights on this site. It's none of my business. I also understand about how many of you can't even see these fights from certain locations around the world.

With that being said, these guys are going to remove instructionals from the site or it's going down. That's the bottom line. They can think that they can hide the site in Brazil and so on. Good luck.

Why am I going public with this? Because I want everyone to know that I am giving these guys an opportunity to do the right thing. I am not trying to shut the whole site down. I don't want to ruin everyone's party. I don't want to be the bad guy.

However, I will be damned if I am going to spend $75,000 producing Garcia 3 and Saulo 2 to let people download it for free. Call me sentimental, call me an asshole. MMA-Tracker has gotten by so long because no one has gone after it. That's over.

I know the owner of the site will read this. Here are the terms. All instructional material has to be off the site by Thursday the 9th. If not, here is what will happen.

1. I am committing $100,000 in legal fees of my own.

2. We will contact the attorneys of Pride and the UFC through our attorneys informing them of our action and looking for them to join the lawsuit. I am positive they will come aboard.

3. We will contact the FBI.

4. We will be looking at all records through the old hosting sites to see who own this site. That person will be sued personally.

5. We will sue in the USA and Brazil. The person who owns the site will most likely go to jail for copyright infringement.

I will not release another video series until this site is shut down. Anyone who knows me should know that I am serious. It is a simple solution and does not need to go this far.

Many people on this forum have stated that they need to get rid of the instructional stuff from the site. It is going to be the downfall of the site. You guys want to keep downloading fights? It's yours and his choice.
One other thing to keep in mind. I am not the originator of this movement. I was contacted by another instructional video company looking for help to go after the site. There are about 5 companies total. All instructional companies. No fight companies. Because we are the biggest company with instructionals, I offered to use my attorneys to spear head this thing.

As I have said, the instructional are the downfall of the site. They have a chance to clean it up. Let's see if they do the right thing.

Paul Viele

Fucker... nogmaals post nooit die links op forums enzo.. hou het lekker voor jezelf. :P dit is echt gaar...

Mike
07-06-2005, 15:40
haha wat een nerd die Paul Viele.... kansloze actie

in MMF stond trouwens al een topic over deze actie van Paul Viele.

Anonymous
07-06-2005, 16:07
haha..ja maar toch... het staat al op fightsport.com dus wat dat betreft niks geheims aan.
Maar dit is gelul... die gozer met zn instructionals... die van hem worden amper gedowned..hahaha.misschien is ie daar pissed over..
Muthafucka!!

Ronald
07-06-2005, 19:39
Sentimental asshole :twak: .

Natuurlijk heeft ie wel een punt, 't is tenslotte z'n brood. Echter, zolang wij hier nog geen PPV hebben en zolang het nog maanden duurt voordat een evenement eindelijk op DVD verkrijgbaar is, zolang heb ik er geen enkel probleem mee om grote evenementen te downloaden.

Anonymous
08-06-2005, 09:12
Hij moet niet zeiken man die paar honderd kopietjes die van een instructional worden gedownload maakt echt geen verschil in inkomsten voor de man. Het betekent niet dat er voor iedere gedownloade versie er eentje was gekocht als ie niet was gedownload. Sterker nog sommige mensen besluiten zelfs om een legale goede versie aan te schaffen als ze een bepaalde video goed vinden.

Ik denk juist dat zo'n tracker meehelpt aan de populariteit van die videotjes. Ik denk dat Pride en UFC ook niet zo populair waren geworden als ze niet te downloaden waren.

Anonymous
08-06-2005, 09:18
Tering die gasten zijn zeker bang geworden ik kan er niet meer op komen.

Ronald
08-06-2005, 18:55
Tering die gasten zijn zeker bang geworden ik kan er niet meer op komen.
Sinds een week of 2 hebben ze een nieuw adres. En nee... zo'n adres kan uiteraard niet op een openbaar forum vermeld worden; op uitdrukkelijk verzoek van de mensen van de tracker zelf.

Anonymous
08-06-2005, 20:02
ik bedoel ook het nieuwe adres\. Kan jij er wel op komen nog?

Italian*Berlusconi*
08-06-2005, 21:20
ik bedoel ook het nieuwe adres\. Kan jij er wel op komen nog?

ikke wel... ;)

Ronald
08-06-2005, 22:24
Geen probleem.

Anonymous
09-06-2005, 08:57
kom er ook weer op gelukkig had de url verkeerd ingetikt :D

Wheelie
14-06-2005, 11:26
misschien heeft paul viele toch succes gehad :maskills:

alex da silva
14-06-2005, 11:45