PDA

View Full Version : Pedro Rizzo krijgt uitnodiging van Chute Boxe

Wheelie
04-07-2005, 20:10
The amazing brazilian audience who bought pay per view saturday night to see live from Saitama Arena (Tokyo) the 2nd round of the Pride Grand Prix could not believe the way Pedro Rizzo lost to Sergei Kharitonov. Considered the no 1 heavyweight MMA striker from Brazil, Marco Rua's pupil wasn't even close to the man who knocked out names like Tank Abbott, Andrey Orlovsky and Josh Barnett in UFC. 'I donĀ“t like to give excuses, Kharitonov fought a great fight and deserved the win, but what makes me upset is knowing that in good condition I could make a much better fight against him. The problem is not the fact that I'm out of the ring for almost 2 years, but the lack of sparring partners. To tell you the truth, I just trained with sparring partners in the week before the event when Peter Aerts and Marco Ruas arrived in Rio to help me', explained Rizzo right after the event on the bus on the way to the hotel.

The following day at breakfast, Rizzo received an invitation to train at Chute Boxe Team in Curitiba. 'Pedro Rizzo is an amazing fighter and also an example of loyalty to his master Ruas, our doors are open to help them whenever they need', said Rudimar Fedrigo to Ruas and Beto Leitao. The invitation ended up in a proposal to exchange atheletes between Ruas Vale-Tudo and Chute Boxe. 'They need to train Wrestling and Pedro needs sparring partnerss so we will start to work together', explained the wrestler Roberto Leitao, already planning a two week trip with Pedro Rizzo to Curitiba.

On the returning flight to Rio de Janeiro, Rizzo was looking much more confident. 'After Curitiba I'll spend at least one month training with Peter in Holland or I will bring him to Brazil. Now, more than ever I'm focused to get into my best shape to fight in the Pride GP and show to japanese fans the real Pedro Rizzo'.

05-07-2005, 12:11
dat is verdomd goed nieuws!!! (ook i.v.m rotterdam rumble :wink: )

Jay Hoov
05-07-2005, 13:31
En hij kan het gebruiken, want hij was niet de Rizzo die ik ken, hij kreeg behoorlijk tikken.(wat trouwens geen schande is tegen die rus!)

dtgerald
05-07-2005, 16:14
Komt hij bij KOPS trainen voor de Rotterdam rumble?

Justinian
05-07-2005, 16:26
Erg goed nieuws :thumbs:

m.g
06-07-2005, 17:44
Ik hoorde van iemand die ook in japan was dat Rizzo een zwaar onstoken been had voor dit gevecht, z'n olifantenbeen. Vandaar ook dat tape op zijn been. Hij had namelijk een wondje aan zijn scheenbeen en die trainingsruimtes schijnnen daar niet heel erg clean te zijn. Denk dat dat wel een groot deel heeft mee gespeeld met het verlies van Rizzo. Maar toch vet dat hij bij Chute Box mee mag trainen.

Anonymous
07-07-2005, 17:35
wie komt bij kops trainen voor rotterdam rubble?

Anonymous
07-07-2005, 17:36
rumble bedoel ik