PDA

View Full Version : Nieuw intervieuw Fedor

Judas
05-07-2005, 19:50
Correspondent: Good day, Fedor. It would probably be right to start our conversation by concluding the contest. Who will get as a prize the t-shirt with Your autograph?
Fedor: Unfortunately, there are no absolute winners, because nobody gave the three right answers. Mihail was the first who said, that the third drawing was for my wife. The next person who gave the correct answer was <> from Yakutsk. He guessed right that the first drawing was also for Oksana. About the second drawing - a monkey in boxing gloves - here, there are no winners, unfortunately. Really, it was for my sparring-partner, when I just began training in boxing, around 2001 (by the yellowness of the paper you can tell that it's old). The winners will definitely get the promised prizes. But the autograph on the shirts, I can put it only after returning from Caucasus. I'm on my way right now, by the way. (Corr.: in view of a tight schedule of the sportsman, Fedor had to give this interview by phone).

Correspondent: We congratulate the winners, and now we would like to ask a few questions regarding Your trip to Japan. We know that during latest Pride, You were in Ibragim Magomedov's corner, timing him, during his match with Mirko CroCop. Tell us, how was the fight? Which moments were the most highlighted?
Fedor: The fight was going with Mirko having the advantage. Ibragim, in the beginning, tacticly incorrectly started the fight. He didn't listen to my tips, and the tips of the second timer... The result is appropriate - each fighter confirmed his qualification, his level...

Correspondent: You have to meet Mirko CroCop in August already. After seeing your future opponent fight, how do you value him as a fighter?
Fedor: Unfortunately, I was unable to see how good is Mirko's ground work, but his stand-up was as always very confident.

Correspondent: How are you feeling, is the hand still bothering you? And what do the doctors say about it - can you fight with a full efficiency in August?
Fedor: I won't be able to fight with a full efficiency. The doctors are definitely against any competitions in at least six months. But I signed the contract, which rules I have to follow, so on August 28 there will be a fight with Mirko.

Correspondent: What's your training going to be like in the time remaining before the fight?
Fedor: The training will be regular, but I'm going to train in the mountains, to be more exact - high mountains, Caucasus. Besides that, my friend Igor Vovchanchyn promised to come and train with me. Then the training will be with him. He will help me prepare for the fight.

Correspondent: Fedor, it would be interesting to know about your tournament in combat sambo. The press is talking about your return to the sport after you participated and won the championship of Russia, in Kstovo.
Fedor: What about combat sambo, I will definitely be in the world championship which will take place in Prague. I also plan some coaching work. There are many talented Russian fighters - some are from Belgorod who can't make it to MMA because of an insufficient level of training. I plan to prepare them for both combat sambo and MMA. I'll try to teach them everything that I know. I think it's going to be good for me too.

Jay Hoov
05-07-2005, 20:24
Held!

Hammerkick
05-07-2005, 21:17
Besides that, my friend Igor Vovchanchyn promised to come and train with me. Then the training will be with him. He will help me prepare for the fight.

Prachtig !!!

Marco
05-07-2005, 22:25
nog een paar nachtjes slapen en Fedor mag rossen tegen Mirco, ppffff dat wordt gezellig in de ring... :shock:

Emilio
05-07-2005, 23:40
hopelijk dat igor hem wat wilde haymakers kan bijleren :D

Virus
06-07-2005, 00:52
Kan me niet voorstellen dat Igor Fedor iets bij gaat leren...

Eerder andersom... Dit gaat de match van het jaar worden! 8)

Ronny
06-07-2005, 08:42
ik denk dat igor z'n stand-up veel sneller en technischer is. Hij kan Fedor wel het een en ander leren.

bryan
06-07-2005, 11:28
als ik fedor was zou ik niet teveel naar igor luisteren....als je tegen crocop gaat kan je beter niet met hem praten ...

Anonymous
06-07-2005, 12:02
wat een slap gelul hier allemaal zeg, tuurlijk ken Igor Fedor nog veel leren, en andersom ook natuurlijk.

Jay Hoov
08-07-2005, 21:29
wat een slap gelul hier allemaal zeg, tuurlijk ken Igor Fedor nog veel leren, en andersom ook natuurlijk.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Wix
08-07-2005, 21:58

Mendo = zwaar correct

Anonymous
08-07-2005, 22:53
ofcourse :lol: