PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fight Night on Spike TV 6 augustus

shyne
07-07-2005, 14:20
KOS FAN'S,

Just wanted to send out my first news letter! Ya, I no it's been a long time coming! LOL But I will be sending out more over the next couple of week's. I just wanted to let everyone no that, I'm fighting Pett Spratt Aug 6th live on spike tv. So make sure you all check it out! I put more info below!!!!!

Also if anyone would like to chat you can checkout

www.myspace.com/koscheck

I will reply when I have free time!

PS. The new KOS gear is out make sure you all check that out too!

TICKETS ON SALE FOR ULTIMATE FIGHT NIGHT™
Spike TV To Air First-Ever Live Ultimate Fighting Championship® Fight Card On Aug. 6
Las Vegas, NV, June 20, 2005 … In April, 10 million people witnessed his epic battle with Forrest Griffin in the live finale of The Ultimate Fighter™ on Spike TV. Now, Stephan Bonnar and other stars from The Ultimate Fighter™ return to the Octagon as UFC’s Ultimate Fight Night™ debuts at Cox Pavilion on Saturday, August 6.

Tickets priced at $300, $100 and $30, for the eight-fight card will go on sale at 10 a.m. PT, Friday, June 24. The tickets are available at the Cox Pavilion box office, at www.unlvtickets.com or by calling 866-388-3267.

The first fight of the night will get underway at 4:15 p.m. PT. The show will be televised LIVE on Spike TV (available in 87 million homes) starting at 9:00pm ET and on tape delay at 9:00pm PT.

The main event of the evening will pit top middleweight contender Ivan Salaverry versus Nathan Marquardt, the seven-time King of Pancrase. Also on tap to fight are many of the stars of the first season of Spike TV’s The Ultimate Fighter™, including light heavyweight Bonnar, middleweights Nate Quarry and Chris Leben and welterweights Josh Koscheck, Kenny Florian and Alex Karalexis

www.kos-check.com
Thanks KOS