PDA

View Full Version : Shogun Interview spoiler

The Maniac
03-09-2005, 16:51
Eldeir Lobo

EL:First of all congratulations you beating Allistair and Arona and winning the belt. What are your thoughts on that.

SH:Thank tou very much first I must thank my God and saviour jesus my teammates, My family I felt real good I was concerned against Allistair going all out I wanted to save some energy in the final. Allistair came at me 100 % I felt his power and was not concerned in the beginning but after he took me down I panicked a bit I knew I was not fighting at full capacity an i was nervous I calmed own after Ludimar started shouting. I knew he had long limbs but i also knew he woudn't go for triangle's and omo plata's I needed to gain the guard and put pressure on him and when we stood up i put pressure on the guard i was constantly going for the Muay Thai clinch after a while I felt that he became tired very soon I knew I had to KO him the I wanted to soccer kick him like we trained but he held it well so I thought pass the guard and then mount and kick but he was alraedy having in difficult with my punches and I didn't want to risk my position.

With Arona I was so pumped I felt like I didn't even fight before I just wanted to keep it standing but he took me down he was very strong my omoplata didn;t work well because he was pulling hard. after that he drained I was not even trying I wanted to finish with stomps after the punches but he was out already laughing.

EL: What do you feel about Wanderlei loosing to Arona would it have been different if you would have faced him.

SH:I dont know maybe I think me and Wanderlei know each other very well that maybe we would have gone to a decision than a KO but if he brawls I brawl haha laughing very hard. I think Wanderlei was bought out of his gameplan. He was really trying to KO Arona he told to me after the match he got frustrated with Arona's tactics.

EL:Who would you like to fight next. Would you like to fight Wanderlei for a unification.

SH I would like to fight Nakumura he impressed me with Igor he neutralized every technique from Igor. About Wanderlei we are teammates I think me and Wanderlei dont want to fight each other but if pride puts us together it will happen I am happy already Murilo and my friends are really happy with my results. I would like to fight Babalu he defeated me a long time ago I have become better we my BJJ and I want to fight soon I said this to Pride but they say it will be difficult. Pride doesn't allow to fight in a other organisation but I would like to fight him.

EL:What did you think of Cro Cop and Fedor fight?

SH:I didn't see the fight since yesterday I loved the fight they both stood up fighting. I think Fedor cannot be defeated now I think if there was a extra round Cro Cop will be knocked out standing by fedor. Cro Cop defended well against the ground punches from fedor I thought it would be finished when Fedor got him to the ground. I saw Fedor in the press conference he congraluated me he said you are going to be bigger than Wanderlei laughing he is a very good guy. He said my belt was better looking.

EL:Thank you time's up there are calling you ok mucho bregado

SH:Thank you to my fans I will be back soon thank you.

03-09-2005, 18:16
cro cop heeft gelijk, shogun word een grote!!!

Virus
03-09-2005, 18:21
Fedor zei dat :wink:

Daarnaast is Shogun al een grote...

Hij liep door Rampage heen!
Met Arona maakte hij korte mette,
Op de eerste 4 minuten na kon Alistair ook niet veel...
En ook tegen lil Nog deed hij het absoluut niet slecht!

Ik kan zo snel even niet bedenken wie het hem heel moeilijk kan maken...

Jay Hoov
03-09-2005, 21:49

Niks aan toe te voegen....We hebben een nieuwe held :D

Nicky
03-09-2005, 21:57
Geef hem maar een rematch tegen Babalu, die pakt hem weer.

Anonymous
04-09-2005, 10:20
de shogun van nu is wel zo veel beter dan de shogun die vocht tegen babalu. wat veel mensen vergeten is dat shogun eerste partij vocht tegen eric wanderlei. blackbelt jui=jitsu kampioen en domineerde hem. daarna vecht ie partij tegen babalu en domineerde weer, maar toen geen kracht genoeg meer. en toen einde verhaal .

breng babalu maar en je zal zien dat shogun babalu totaal domineert.

Anonymous
05-09-2005, 12:02

Misschien Aaron The Kancho Karels???????