PDA

View Full Version : mopje

LOCO
09-09-2005, 00:03
Willie the Whale and his whale girlfriend, Monica, are swimming happily through the ocean when they come upon a boat. On seeing the boat, Willie says, "Hey, I've got a great idea! Let's swim up under that boat and blow out really hard through our blowholes!"

Monica says, "Oh, I don't know..."

"Come on, it'll be fun, come on, just this once!", says Willie.

Monica agrees and they swim up under the boat and blow out, capsizing the boat and sending hapless sailors into the briny blue.

As they are swimming away, Willie says, "Wow, that was fun, wasn't it? Hey! I've got another idea! Let's swim back there and eat all the sailors!"

To which Monica, exasperated, replies, "Look, I agreed to the blow job, but I'm not swallowing any seamen."

LOCO
09-09-2005, 00:05
An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he called his grandson to his bed.
"Grandson I wanna you lisin to me. I want for you to take my chrome
plated 38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa I really don't like guns, how about you leaving me your
Rolex watch instead."

"You lisina to me, soma day you goin a be runna da bussiness, you goina
have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big home and maybe a couple of
bambino. Soma day you goina coma home and maybe finda you wife in bed
with another man. What do you do than? Point to you watch and say TIMES
UP?"

smike
09-09-2005, 00:12
Die 1e mop is zo ontzettend slecht, vergesozht, onlogisch etc, de 2e is al niet veel beter.

ROIDRAGE
09-09-2005, 00:26
lol

geniaal die moppen :D

LOCO
09-09-2005, 00:33
smike, ben blij dat jij ze kon waarderen :wink:

Biiyen
09-09-2005, 01:36
Is dat dezelfde Willie als van Free Willie?

Virus
09-09-2005, 07:19
Die tweede is fun ja... :lol:

Ralph
09-09-2005, 09:32
Een man wil ook wel eens naar de hoeren. Voor het eerst in z'n leven gaat hij naar de Wallen. Hij belt bij de eerste de beste hoerentent aan. Een schuifje in de deur gaat open en een zwoele damesstem zegt: 'Ja?' De man antwoordt: 'Ik kom hier om eens flink genaaid te worden.' De vrouw zegt: 'Meneer, dit is een besloten club. U moet eerst 100 euro door de brievenbus betalen.' De man haalt zijn portemonnee tevoorschijn en propt 100 euro door de brievenbus. Hij wacht een minuut, twee minuten, vijf minuten, maar er gebeurt niets. Dan belt hij weer aan. Het schuifje in de deur gaat open en een zwoele stem zegt: 'Ja?' De man zegt: 'Ik kom hier om eens flink genaaid te worden.' Zegt de vrouwenstem: 'Alweer?'