PDA

View Full Version : W. Silva bereid zich voor op Arona!

Roob
24-11-2005, 15:27
http://www.thefightgame.tv/wanderlei_silva_november_23_2005.htm
:lol:

Roob
24-11-2005, 15:31
+ interview

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3108/silva4qz.jpg

Brazilian magazine "Tatame" recently interviewed Wanderlei Silva. Here's what he had to say (interview by Eduardo Ferreira, translation by Ricardo Alonso):

Tatame: It is now confirmed that you will face Ricardo Arona on December 31st. What will this second encounter be like?

Silva: Everything is set for me to face him. We were supposed to go to Japan to make a press announcement about the fight, but I lost my passport and I couldn't go. Now I have to win, I don't have any other alternative. I know my responsibilities, I'm training a lot and I will push myself to the maximum, because last time I let my fans down.

Tatame: What will you do this time to beat him?

Silva: I will do what everyone expects of me, I will go forward and try to knock him out. I am preparing myself very well, and I saw that his technique is not very good. I'm training a lot on the ground, because jiu-jitsu without the gi is the same for everyone, and Nino Schembri and Cristiano Marcello are helping me a lot with this. I'm also training a lot of standup with Master Rudimar Fedrigo and Rafael Cordeiro.

Tatame: And how is the rivalry between BTT and Chute Boxe now?

Silva: For me it was very good for that fight to have happened. The rivalry is total, and it is more alive then ever. That's the way it is, this rivalry will always exist. From my part, I didn't dictate the fight in my loss to Arona and I want to avenge that loss by any means necessary.

Tatame: When you face Arona in the semifinal of the GP, you were to cautious about getting taken down and gave him a lot of respect...

Silva: I am training to defend the takedowns and keep the fight standing, which is my territory. If he tries to come in even two times and doesn't get the takedown, then he'll be fucked! I'm going to strike him for the entire 20 minutes of the fight and I want to hurt him very much. I want to leave his face all busted up. In our last fight he displayed a false humbleness. At the end of our fight he let out a scream in my face while making the face of an imbecile. I will show him that he messed with the wrong person.[/img]

honingdas
24-11-2005, 15:32
ziet er pittig uit...

HUNTER
24-11-2005, 15:43
Arona gaat toch wel winnen :mrgreen:

Virus
24-11-2005, 16:37
Mag toch hopen van niet! :roll:

n00bstar*
25-11-2005, 12:59
At the end of our fight he let out a scream in my face while making the face of an imbecile

LMAO :lol:

Jay Hoov
25-11-2005, 13:18
Interview is al weer effe oud.

Maar ik hoop echt dat Silva dit keer zwaar sloopt!!!

x2

Remco
25-11-2005, 14:01
Leuk hondje!

Milan-
25-11-2005, 14:06
ik mag arona niet nadat hij in saku's cuts zat te poken.
Ik hoop dat silva zn wang eruit bijt en opeet.

Silat
25-11-2005, 14:12
Ik dacht al dat ie zo'n huisje had :wink:
http://www.thefightgame.tv/WS/wst4.jpg

Highline
25-11-2005, 14:22
silva moet arona keihard ko'en :)