PDA

View Full Version : Ninja cutting weight to fight at Pride

Wheelie
28-11-2005, 17:45
Ninja cutting weight to fight at Pride

By Team TATAME

One of Pride's stars at Middleweight, Murilo Ninja intends to fight at Welterweight in 2006. This time weighing 93kg, the Chute Boxe fighter is doing a physical training in Curitiba and he wants to be weighting 83kg in the next six months. Is all this preparation to face Paulo Filho in his weight class? 'The Welterweight category has a lot of good fights. I want to face Dan Henderson, Ryo Chonan, Murilo Bustamante, Phil Baroni and also Paulo Filho. I also intend to do a return fight against Akihiro Gono' Ninja states. Ninja and Gono fought at Shooto – To the Top 4, on May 2001, and the fight ended by draw.

After Ninja's challenge to Paulo Filho in front of the TV cameras of Pride 30, Brazilian MMA fans dream about the fight that would put, once again Chute Boxe and Brazilian Top Team face-to-face in the Pride ring. But, first, Ninja needs to renew his Pride contract, which ended after the fight against Murad Chunkaiev, last October 23rd. 'I believe I'll fix this situation at the next Pride', Ninja tells, ending with any possibility of being fighting at the Pride Shockwave.

Virus
29-11-2005, 08:57
Beter gewicht minderen dan gewicht gainen...

HW is niks voor hem en op 83KG zou hij het super goed doen denk ik...

Jay Hoov
29-11-2005, 10:21
Beter gewicht minderen dan gewicht gainen...

HW is niks voor hem en op 83KG zou hij het super goed doen denk ik...

Dat denk ik ook, ik hoop dat ie het haalt...gaan we weer mooie dingen regemoet :D