PDA

View Full Version : K-1 Hongarije *spoiler*

dtgerald
26-02-2006, 22:25
http://www.man-magazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=974&Itemid=2

Highline
26-02-2006, 23:54
SUPERBOUTS:
Alexey Ignashov(Belarus) vs. Gary Goodridge(Trinidad and Tobago)

winner: Ignashov by decision

had wel verwacht dat iggy op ko zal winnen

HUNTER
27-02-2006, 00:50
mark.... come on je verwacht wel onmogelijke dingen van een vent met een lever als een swissball

ik sta er versteld van dat ie uberhaupt nog heeft weten te winnen

Highline
27-02-2006, 01:06
mark.... come on je verwacht wel onmogelijke dingen van een vent met een lever als een swissball

ik sta er versteld van dat ie uberhaupt nog heeft weten te winnen

dat wel , maar ik had gewoon verwacht dat het ignashov het wel op ko zal winne gezien d ecapaciteiten van goodridge. iig weer een overwinning voor iggy en hopelijk een bbegin back to the top :)

H POWER
27-02-2006, 13:08
Reactie van gary op z`n eigen site over de pot tegen iggy:

Good evening Daddy O's! The fight is over, it's 1:40 am in Hungary. It was a great fight, but it was a hard fight. I worked on my defense mostly, even though his offense was not as strong as I expected. His punches were powerful and is knees were devastating. His kicks were babies. The fight lasted three rounds and he won in the end. I got an eight count in round one, and the second and third rounds were dead even. Iggy appeared out of shape, but it was obviously enough to beat me by the hair on his "chinny chin chin". Congrats to Iggy! I went into the fight trying to avoid a knockout and a broken nose...the knockout didn't happen, but I'm gonna have to see about the broken nose when I return to Canada. The fight was not explosive, as per usual (my style). It was a more slow and methodical point fight, hence not my preferred style of fighting. Although I suffered minor injuries, I DID NOT go to the hospital, for Iggy had to go because when he went to land a high push kick to my face, his foot got caught in my mouthguard. So who really won the fight??? However, I waited for my opponent (Iggy) in our hotel lobby so I could get some signed posters and boxing gloves for all of my Daddy O's. Thank you all of you for all of your support, it really helped me out there in the ring!